Chapter 2

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

CHAPTER 2

 

A/N Note:

Hey guys so I have updated the second chapter as you can probably see, I just wanted to ask if you are liking the story. If you feel that I need to improve something in my writing please comment, until enjoy the book.

 

Haesung Group one of the most popular group with many hotels, malls, hospital and school. Joong Ki’s car arrived at the Haesung mall which he’s been given the responsibility of. As he entered the mall ever staff came beside him to greet and look at the condition of mall. Every morning it was like a duty for him to take a round of the mall and look for the problems himself. He responded to every bow and greet of his employees while checking all the stores and getting information about them from the staffs. After his round he went to his cabin and took his eat letting out a big sigh.    ‘Finally some peace.’ He thought.

 

“Excuse me, sir.”     ‘Or not.’

 

“Yes Mr. Kim. How can I help you?” he asked to his secretary forcing out a smile.

 

“This is the report on the sales of the mall.” He said while putting the file down on the table.

 

“Well thank you Mr. Kim. You can leave; I’ll call you when I need anything.” With that said he bowed once to his superior and left.

 

While Song Joong Ki was busy starting is day with his office work, Han RI was in her class taking out book for her first class. She looked around the class and saw everyone in their own group of friends, she let out a sigh and put her head down trying to block all the things happening in the class from her mind.

 

“Excuse me.” She looked up to see a really cute girl with innocent eyes and bob hair cut.

 

“Yes, how can I help you?”

 

“You see Ah the thing is” the girl looked really shy and nervous from her gesture and the way she stammered. “I am new in this school, and and I I am too scared to talk to anyone in here and you seem like a friendly person.” Han Ri gave the girl a big genuine smile and stretch her hand towards her.

 

“Han RI, Min Han ri.” The girl quickly took her hand and shook it.

 

“Park Yoori.”

 

“Park Yoori looks like you’re going to have a hell this year for having a friend like me.” Yoori looked like she didn’t get the joke and looked at her shock. “Oh don’t worry I was just joking. You see my friend and family say I give them a really hard time, so I thought you’ll be saying the same thing in few days.” Classes passed by with no unnecessary drama except for exchanging looks with her new friend. Han RI was on her way to home but thought better to visit her parents before directly going to house. First she thought about going to her mother’s place which is a street vender, Mrs. Min was busy serving her customers when Han Ri arrived at the place.

 

“Ahjumma, one soju here.”

 

“One minute.” Han RI replied before her mother could.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I thought I’ll visit you and appa before going back home.”

 

“Oh you didn’t have to do that.”

 

“I wanted to though.” She replied giving her mother a cheeky smile.

 

“Aigoo, algesyo. Now help me serve customers.”

 

“Yes, maam.” She said saluting her mom. Han RI helped her mother serving and taking orders until the place was little less busy. Her mother had made her eat sundae thinking her daughter was hungry after long tiring day.

 

“MMMhhh. Mom it’s delicious.”

 

“Of course it is. I am the one who made it.”

 

“Omma, can you pack some more?”

 

“There’s already some cooked food in the fridge. I don’t think you can eat all.”

 

“umm hmm it’s not for me.”

 

“Then who?”

 

“Appa, who else?”

 

“Are you going to his workplace too?”

 

“Yup. I can’t be biased over mom only right.”

 

“Aigoo, this girl fine I’ll pack some.” With that her mom packed some for her husband and gave Han RI and told her to go back home fast. With an ok Han RI started to her journey. In a matter of time she was already standing in front of her father’s workplace Haesung Mall, one of the most famous malls in the country. As Han RI was making her way inside Joong ki was getting ready to get to his house.

 

“Appa!!!” Han RI waved at a man in forties who worked as the janitor of the mall.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Wow, can’t I even come to meet my father in his workplace? If you don’t love me and want me near you can just say it. I’ll just follow your wishes even if it’ll hurt.” She faked sobbed and wiped her fake tears.

 

“I never said anything like that. It’s just that shouldn’t be at home it’s getting late.” She looked at what her father was showing and it was really getting late.

 

“Alright, if my father doesn’t even want me here then what can I say?”

 

“You’ve seriously become a drama queen nowadays, haven’t you?”

 

While the two father and daughter were talking the vice chairman came out from the elevator with his secretary and walked by the other side of the fountain that was separating the two people.

 

“Alright, dad I’ll get going bye.” With that she ran out of the mall waving her father. Joong KI was just getting inside his car when he notice a figure in school making him halt and look at the figure until it disappear.

 

“Sir?” asked the driver who was holding the door open for him.

 

“Yes.” He got inside the car and headed home. What he didn’t know is that when the car headed home it passed by the same figure that was waiting for a bus in nearby bu