CHAPTER 4

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

Hey guys what's up? I am so sorry that I couldn't update early. I was actually really busy with my school work and I was not having quite an idea to continue the chapters, so the update was delayed don't worry. I am back and going to give you amazing and interesting chapter. And one more thing if you guys have a wattpad account if please also check my books there. It'd mean a lot to me. My username is dprincess684. Thank You and hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 4

 

 

“Uh omma. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to call for meal, there’s plenty of time for your work to start so come back home. I miss you a lot.”

“I was there only yesterday mom.” He said while his tie and chuckling.

“I know you were, but I’m your mother and all mother worry about their kids even if they are out of our sight for just few minutes, more than that both of you brothers didn’t return home last night making your mother lonely.”

“Lonely why, isn’t appa home?”

“Nope he went on a business trip again. You men and your business trips.”  She said sighing and shaking her head.

“Algesyo omma. I’ll come there in a minute but you have to prepare something delicious.”

“Of course has your mom ever disappointed you with her cooking?”

“Ok than I’ll be there in 20. Bye.”

“Bye.”

The both of them hung up and went to do their own thing, Joong Ki getting ready and Mrs. Song preparing breakfast with the help of the house maids. As Joong Ki promised his mom he arrived at the house perfectly on time, he went inside the house being greeted by the helps who came to take his stuffs and coat.

“Madame is waiting for in the dining room.” Said one the maids, so he went straight to the dining only to face a sight he never wanted to see, his brother digging on the food like a starving beggar. He looked at his brother with arch brows.

“Is this the last amount of food in the world or were you starving for long period of time?” He asked his brother as he took a seat after kissing and hugging his mom. “Hyung seriously calm down the foods not going to disappear.”

“Appa is not at home.”

“So?”

“It means we don’t have to worry too much about our manners and behave like whatever we want.”

“What are you five to think like that?”

“Even if your dad is gone, your mom is still here. So don’t you think I’ll spare you if you act real naughty?”

“Arraso omma.” Hyun Woo gave his mom a cheeky smile. “You’ve no idea how much I wanted to eat like this without any table manners and when we were eating with dad.”

“LANGUAGE!” both of the people who witness Hyun Woo speaking badly yelled.

 

Meanwhile in the other side of the town some yelling and screaming came from a certain family, Min family.

“Appa! What are you doing?”

“Yah you two father and daughter aren’t you getting late?”

“Where’s my blue shirt?”

“Ah Ah! Appa!!”

After that entire chaos the Min family was finally sitting on the table ready to eat.

Thank you for the food.” All of them said in unison and started to dig in. Han RI was going to take some side dish but her father stopped, she tried again but was stopped, she blew out a breath.

“Abojee?”

“Ah wae?”

“What do you mean wae? Will you please stop it?”

“Stop, stop what?”

“Stop intruding while I am trying to eat. I am a really busy person and I am getting late for school.”

“Mwo wah jijnja. Do you think you’re the only busy person here? I’m also really busy person.” He said hitting his chest. Mrs. Min had enough so she slapped both their heads.

“Stop already.”

“Ne, Algesmida.” Both of them said in unison and started eating properly but not forgetting to give each other some glare and facial expression. Mr. Min maybe the father and head of the house but the person who actually ruled the house was Mrs. Min which she was proud of. After their breakfast all three of them headed to their own places. Like yesterday everything was going good for Han Ri except for the lunch time when she was having lunch with Yoori, Naeun and Hansol her other friends that this guy named Bong Chan Woo came and sit beside Han RI making annoyance take over her body and slam her chopstick.

“What the hell do you want now?”

“Is my little girlfriend angry that oppa didn’t spend time with you?”

“Little girlfriend and what? Oppa? Ha you’re making me laugh.”

“Why aren’t you my girlfriend?”

“Listen here Chan Woo. Even if you were the last man on earth I would never date with the likes of you.”

“You should stop lying Han Ri, it’s not good for health.” Han RI snapped at him to fire back a reply but he stopped. “I know you’ve feelings for me and what kind of girl wouldn’t want me; the rich, handsome and amazing Bong Chan Woo.”

“You see this body brother.” Han RI said while pointing herself. “This girl doesn’t want you and if you’re really that confident about girls falling for you then why not go after other girls.”

“No no no.” he said shaking his forefinger. “Those girls don’t have the charm like you. I’ll like to talk more but oppa has work to do so annyong my dear girlfriend.”

“That stupid jerk.” Han RI said when he was already far from their table. Yoori was looking at the figure disappearing behind the door and looked at Han RI with confusion.

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“Eww. Yuck no way. Why would I make a guy like him my boyfriend?”

“He looks really handsome though.”

“Handsome my . Guys like Bong Chan Woo are not meant for making boyfriend. I want a guy who is nice, gentle, hard worker and doesn’t use their parent’s power for their own use, like…. Hansol. Yeah right a guy like Hansol is what every girl needs.”  Hansol choked on his food when he heard those words from Han RI who also happens to be his long time crush. Listening to Han RI say how he was just the type of guy she would date made him smile and flatter making him bow his head in shyness while Naeun was shaking her head in amusement as she already knew about his crush.

“The profit of the resort in Jeju is currently ----” Joong Ki was listening to one the staff who was presenting on the new plans and the profit of the resort in the Jeju Island which also belongs to the company. The lights in the room after the meeting was over.

“Ok ladies and gentlemen, that’s it for today. If anyone has any objections or ideas please recommend? No one?” Joong Ki looked at everyone but no one looked like they had something to say. “Alright then people the meetings over. If there’s any change we’ll be having another meeting. Dismiss.” Joong Ki got up buttoning his blazer and moved out of the hall. He took a big sigh as he enters the elevator.

“Any problem, sir?”

“Mr. Kim what do you think about the staff of our company?”

 “Ne?”

“Don’t you think everyone is acting lazy and not taking part in making decision properly? I want the staff in my company who are really active and bring ideas for new project; I want fresh and productive minds. I don’t want lazy asses in my company. You understand what I am saying right, Mr. Kim?” 

“Yes, sir.”

“Good than I’ll leave it up to you.” He got off right when the door opened on his floor leaving a sulking Mr. Kim behind on his own.

“AAghh!!! What the hell? What’s wrong with that kid? Doesn’t he know how hard it is to find a really loyal employee nowadays? Ow! Ow! My blood pressure.”

Han RI’s school has been over early today as the school’s teacher had some meeting. Han RI was just saying bye to Yoori when someone came from behind and jumped over her slinging their hands on her shoulder.

“You startled me, you jerk.” Han RI gave Hansol a really hard glare to which he returned with his cute and cheeky smile which made all girls in his school melt which includes Han RI too. She always loved it when he smiled since the first year of middle school when they first met each other.

“What are you going to do now?”

“What do you mean, what am I going to do? Of course I’m going home.”

“Aye, how boring? I know a place where they make amazing spicy noodle. Let’s go.” Hansol took Han RI’s hand and dragged her.

“Yah Yah. Slow down.” But he just increased his making Han RI yell at him more.

From the school’s ground a group of boys came out.

“Boss boss.”

“What?”

“Isn’t that our sister in law?” The guy point at where Han RI was with Hansol who was holding her hand.

“That jerk. How dare he hold hands with my Han RI? Let’s go boys.” Just then a car stopped in front of them and a man got off from the car and bowed in front of Bong Chan Woo.

“Assistant Lee, What are you doing here?”

“Chairman Bong send me to pick you up, young master.”

“I’ve something very important to do right now. Can I go with you later on?”

“No young master. The chairman has strictly given orders for you to return home. It’s really important.”  When Chan Woo heard two syllables strict and order, he knew better to not obey his father’s order. He looked at the direction where Han RI and Hansol were, but they were already gone.

“Fine then let’s get going.” Before getting inside he whispered in one of the boys ear “don’t do anything even if you see them. We’ll solve the matter when I am there.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Wahhh this noodle is really spicy.”

“Didn’t I tell you?” Han RI and Hansol were currently at a restaurant which Hansol recommended, eating the special spicy noodle of that place. They already finished the noodle and were going to pay. Han Ri was taking out her purse but Hansol already beat her.

“Yah, why did you pay?”

“I’m man, that’s why?”

“Tsk. Man my foot. You look like middle schooler more than a man.”

“Hey. That’s really too much.”

“Here.” She said taking a few won.

“I said—“

Yeah yeah I know. This is not mine.”

“Huh?”

“I’m taking some for my mom and dad too. So, I felt that I at least need to give you the money for my omma and appa’s.”

“Uh uh gwenchana. Take it as a gift from me to ahjussi and ahjumma.”

“What is this? Are you trying to impress my parents or something?”

“Yeah I guess so.” He said that in a low voice so Han RI couldn’t hear.

“Did you say something?”

“Nope. I didn’t.” he replied quickly making Han Ri look at him more suspiciously. “I am serious.” Han Ri just shrug it off and turned around but stopped in the middle when Hansol let out a big sigh. She again turned to him to give a suspicious look.

“Hey! Look there’s the mall. So see you tomorrow Han Ri Ah.” With that he sped off without even listening to Han RI’s goodbye. Han RI turned to face the huge building and went inside. Once inside she looked around to look for her father when she saw a familiar figure she ran towards the man.

“Appa.”

“Oh my daughter. What are you doing here?” she showed the bag which had the noodles.

“I brought you snacks.”

“Really, then you came at the right time. I was just getting hungry.” The two of them sat by the fountain and were opening the packet when Han RI remember something just as her father was going to dig in.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Han RI had snatched her father’s noodle.

“Did you forget what you did to me this?”

“Are you seriously stuck on that? It’s all in the past. Now give me my food back.” By now Han RI had stood up still the food on her hands.

Past? That happened just this morning appa. I can’t forget things easily. Especially when it is about my food.”

“Aigoo, you’re dad is really hungry give me back that food.”

“No way.” By now Mr. Min had got up and started chasing her while Han RI ran backwards.

“Han Ri Ah your father is really tired now stop running.”

“Chiroo.” Just when she turned the other way she bumped into a body making the entire noodle to be dumped on the person. Han RI was really shocked so was her father and the man who had noodles and a stain on his shirt was really mad. Han RI looked at a really handsome but mad stranger who also happens to be the vice chairman of the company as in Song Joong KI.