Chapter 3

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

 

 

 

Song Hyun woo was in his office looking at the files of his patient when somebody knocked on his door.

 

“Come in.”

 

“What’s up, big bro?”

 

“Look who’s here? What brings you here in my small cabin?”  cue the eye rolls from Song Joong Ki.

 

“Just thought I’ll check on how the hospital is working on my way.”

 

“Wow wow little brother stop right there. The hospital’s mine, you can have those hotels and malls.” Hyun woo told his brother while lifting his hands giving him stop sign.

 

“Since when did properties come in between our relationship? I am really hurt to know that my brother loves money more than his brother.” Joong ki placed his hands on his chest faking to be hurt.

 

“Cut the acting. Now shoot why you’re really here.”

 

“To meet my brother.” Hyun Woo narrowed at his brother. “Jjinja don’t you believe me.” Hyun Woo just shook his head and listen to his brother’s rant.

 

Meanwhile in the library of the Seoul University a really beautiful girl who happens to be the student of the management section is revising and preparing for the class presentation. She was busy taking notes when her phone rang, seeing the caller id she had a smile on her face.

 

“ Uh Waeo?”

 

“Haneul unni.” Han RI screamed from the other side, so loud that people beside haneul turned to her. She mouthed an apology to the people and headed out of the library.

 

“Yah. Don’t yell like that. Do you know people were giving me looks making me uncomfortable because of your scream that I had to come out of the library?”

 

“Uh Jinja. Mianhe unni.”

 

“It’s ok. Now tell why did you call?”

 

“Wah what’s wrong with everyone today? Why is everyone asking I’m caring for them like I never have done this before?”

 

“Did mom and dad ask you that too?”

 

“Yup they did.” Haneul giggled thinking about their parents.

 

“Oh right, how was your school as a senior?”

 

“Nothing special. Oh No there actually something happened.”

 

“Really what happened?”

 

“I made a new friend.” 

 

“Tsk and here I thought something really did happen.”

 

“What? Making friends is also a big deal.”

 

“Ok ok Algesyo congratulations on your new friend. I hope you’ll get to make more new and amazing friends in the future.”

 

“Don’t you think so? I don’t know why but I feel like something new is gonna happen this year.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like someone really generous offer me BTS or Got7 concert ticket.”

 

“You and you’re fantasies. I really want to talk to you more but I have an assignment to complete so I’ll hang up now.”

 

“Already.” Han RI pout her lips even if her sister couldn’t see but knowing her little sister for a really long time Haneul knew that her sister was pouting.

 

“Don’t you dare pout Ms. Min Han RI. You know it better how much I hate ageyo and all.”

 

“Of course I know it. Do you think I am an idiot to show ageyo when the person can’t even see me.” Haneul chuckled at her little sister’s outburst.

 

“Okay then I’ll hang up. Bye.”

 

“Bye, take care. I miss you so much.”

 

“Me too Han RI me too. Tell mom and dad I miss them too.”

 

“Arraso. Bye.”

 

“Ugh. Bye.” With that both sister’s hung with a smile on their face. Haneul let out a big sigh and headed back to the library to finish her work while Han RI still stayed at the same place laying down her bed looking at her phone pouting her lips. ‘I miss you a lot unni. I hope one day we all can spend time together without any burden.’ She thought to herself.

 

 

Joong ki had already arrived at his house which was only for him, the house he bought few months back because he loves to have a quality time for himself. It’s not that he didn’t love his family but he just loves spending time with himself more than in crowd. The house wasn’t really big than like his parent’s but big enough for a single person to stay; there was three bedrooms with their own bathroom and one beside the big spacious living room. There were two spare room which Joong KI turned it into a gym room and study, the kitchen was also very well designed though he didn’t use it much he designed it very properly. He opened his voice mail to see if there were any important messages but all of them were from the work except for which made get up from his laying position on the couch.

 

“Oppa chaljenesayo.” That voice, it was the voice which he loved the most in the whole world. It was his girlfriend’s voice he was really shock to hear her voice after their break up because it was the first time after that incident she tried to have contact with him. “I’m really doing fine here, everyone is quite helpful, cheery and a lot busy.” She chuckled. “I miss you oppa. I hope you’re doing well with your busy. Bye.”

 

Joong Ki still in his shock state stayed frozen till he process everything properly. The girl who left him to make her future, the girl who thought their relationship was coming in between her future suddenly calls him. Does that make sense? He was a little happy that she called but mad that she tried to contact him after whatever stunt she pulled. In frustration he groaned and ruffled his hair then hit his head on the couch to fall asleep and block the outer world.

 

“Ah I’m hungry.” Han RI says while rubbing her stomach and looking at the fridge where she found some side dishes which she took out. She grabbed some bowl and put some amount of everything then she went to put some rice that she cooked. After arranging the table in front of the TV, she sat down and put the music channel on. Got7 were performing their new song on the music program, she just bounces her head and started eating while fangirling and choking then and now. After she was done with her meal she went to wash the dishes still with the TV on this time the channel was broadcasting news and it was talking about the Haesung group. She stopped everything went to watch and listen properly as her father also worked in one of the Haesung’s company. The only thing she heard was how the company was doing fine and how the new vice chair of the both hospital and mall who happens to be the sons of the chairman are doing great in the business raising more profit than last year. She let out a sigh of relief because her father’s job was in no harm ‘these sons of the chairman must be really hardworking and amazing to raise a lot of profit. I wonder how they look, handsome or maybe not.’ She thought while returning back to work just when the news showed the picture of the two sons while discussing their topic but Han RI was too busy in her work to notice what they were talking.