CHAPTER 6

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

 

*SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I JUST HAD SOME PERSONAL ISSUES THAT'S WHY I AM SO SLOW ON UPDATE. I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING MY BOOK. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIAS AND KNOW WHAT I AM DOING FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW

TWITTER- biebersbabyma

INSTAGRAM- geekytania

WATTPAD- dprincess684

 

 

Han RI and Joong KI were currently in his car heading to his house because Joong KI said the work she was assigned for supposedly to be done in his house. Han RI was nervous the whole ride fidgeting with her hands and taking small glances at Joong KI. In no time they were already in Joong KI’s house Han RI’s mind swarming with different thoughts.

‘Whatever I am doing, is it right.’ ‘I shouldn’t have agreed to this. What if he does something more badly to me like like--’ she shook her head hard to stop from thinking nonsense. She stopped her head to look at Joong KI who was loosening his tie and buttons of his shelves and two from top. He looked at Han Ri smiling who was gulping and had eyes wide like a saucer.

“So, Miss—

“Han RI, Min Han RI.” Han Ri said her name stuttering.

“Miss Min Han RI, where should we start from?”

“Ah—ahjushii I don’t know about you but this is kind of new to me. And won’t you go to jail for making a minor to do this kind of stuff.”

“Really do I look like I care about those stuffs? The only thing I care about is being repaid and you said it yourself you would do anything to pay my debt.”

“I know, I said those but how can I be so sure that after you’ve used me, my father’s work is safe.”

“Don’t worry about that your father has probably been informed by the office by now.” He informed her looking at his watch.

“If that’s the case. Then I’m ready to do whatever you want.” She said closing her eyes waiting for the worst to happen.

“Alright then grab some cleaning materials and start cleaning this room.” She opened her eyes and blinked twice not believing what she heard.

“NE?”

“You said you can do anything right. So be my house maid until you have paid everything.”

“Ah so you mean that from physical activities.” She let out a sigh of relief and smiled in happiness that her first was not going to be some ahjushi she just met.

“Why, what did you thought I was talking about?” When realization hit him he thought about mocking her. “Solma, my my Miss Han RI you really have a dirty mind for your age.” He said faking shockness putting his hand on his mouth.

“What do you mean erted mind? What idea you have about what I was thinking? I am not the dirty minded you are the one?” she turned left and right in the same position. “Where on the earth are the cleaning materials.”

“If you move your feet and go to the kitchen, you would definitely find it in the lower cabinet under the sink.”

“Did I ask you about it?”

“I’m the owner of the house, if not me then whom?” he turned around lifting his hands. “And I don’t see anyone beside me here, unless you’ve some super natural power to see spirits. And don’t you think you should change your speaking tone if I can, I can call the office right now and tell your father he doesn’t need to come to work again.”

“Ah ha ha ahjushi why are you saying like that? You know right I am a little girl who’s just growing up and learning things. It’ll take a little time for me to learn things like respect jerk like you.” She said muttering the last part while smiling at him.

“What did you say?”

“Did you hear something?” Joong Ki just looked at smiling Han RI in disbelief that girls like her even exist.

“Clean every room of this house and perfectly. I don’t want to see a single dust when I am finished showering.” With that he left for his shower while Han Ri blew a raspberry and started her work with an annoyed “yes, sir.”

Han RI had finished cleaning all of the room in except for one which she was heading towards. Most of the rooms were all neat already that it didn’t need much cleaning but she didn’t want to take any chances so she cleaned every single room neatly and properly, the one which was probably really difficult were study and gym room as the former one was mess with files and documents while the latter had so many equipments that she thought if she was careless again either she would get hurt badly by one of those heavy metals or she had to pay more if anything broke that she carefully cleaned it being cautions every time she touched a new equipment. Now she was headed to the room at the end of the hallway which was probably the last room in the whole house. She walked inside the room to be amazed by the size of the room. Every room she went to clean she was amazed by their size and decorations they were all like how she dreamt of having one in the future. She was too busy gawking at the room that she didn’t even heard a door opened and in came a man who was freshly bath until she turned slowly to gawk every art of the room that’s when she notice a man only in his towel wrapped around his waist while one was in his hand drying his hair. And she did something that made the man startled she screamed her life out.

“What the heck are you doing here?”

“I came to clean the room.” She said turning the other way closing her eyes.

“There’s a thing called knocking, haven’t you ever thought about it before entering a room.”

“How would I know there was a man inside this particular room only when there were so many rooms?”

“That’s why we knock to check before going inside. And didn’t you clean other rooms before entering mine.”

“Yes I did.”

“And did you see me there? No, right. So isn’t there high possibility that there would be a man inside this room.” He was already in his closet room and throwing on random clothes he saw.

“Even though why were you still taking a bath? It’s your fault for taking this long. And who on earth takes two whole hours to shower.”

“I didn’t take shower for two hours, for your information. I had some works to finish up first that’s why it took me time to wash up.”

“Anyway I’ll wait for you in the living room until you’ve finished.”

“Stop.” Han Ri Halt in place frowning thinking why suddenly he’s asking to stop. GASP. Did he change his mind? “Can you cook?”

“Hyaa!”

“If you can, make me something, I’m hungry.”

“Yes sir.” She replied in a bore tone.

Han RI made dinner as requested by his majesty, she didn’t make anything fancy but some egg rolls, rice and veggies. She had finished making dinner and was setting the table when Joong Ki came and took a seat with a sheet of paper in his hand which he put it in front of Han RI.

“What is this?”

“Contract.”

“Huh?”

“I am not sure that after your father starts working you’ll still continue working so this contract is for my assurance.”

“What? Contract? Are you serious?” He nodded while taking his chopstick and started eating. “Don’t you think it is stupid because if I stopped continuing than you could just fire my appa.”

“Do I look that cruel to you? Playing with my employees feeling is not my hobby. One time telling them to come back to work and next day firing them, they’re humans not toys and I don’t use humans like toys.”

“Yeah right.” She muttered to herself.

“Did you say something?”

“I was just saying how much of a golden heart you’ve got.” She said giving him a fake smile.

“Of course I have. I am actually really nice person then how I look.”

“Don’t you think you change your mind, a lot?”

“What do you mean?”

“First you said you didn’t want to talk to me but you call me to your office to talk. Then you call yourself a really bad person but now you’re all like I’m the most generous person alive on earth. You really change your mind a lot.” Joong Ki slammed his chopstick making Han RI flinched.

“Do you want me to take away your father’s job again?”

“AH Ah see it you change your mind again. What happened to not playing with employee’s feelings?” Joong KI shifted on his seat uncomfortably.

“You see well the--”

“It’s ok. I think I know what kind of person you are.” He nodded his and went back to eating but stopped in middle to look at her.

“What the hell does that mean?” but Han RI was too busy reading the contract that she ignored him. “Now you are going to ignore your boss, fine do whatever you like.”

"What is this?” Han RI yelled making Joong KI choked on his food.

“Are you trying to kill me by giving me a shock?” but like before she just ignored him and read the paper loud.

“I have to work like this until you think that the money has all been repaid. If you just state it like this how am I going to know when I have repaid all the money.” Joong Ki let out a sigh and rubbed his face.

“I did for your sake.”

“My sake yeah right.” Han Ri rolled her eyes.

“I didn’t want to give you some kind of heart attack that’s why I didn’t write the amount. If you were to see the number of zeros then I swear you’d be able to work properly without stress. If you want I can write it right now.” Joong KI tried to take the paper back but Han Ri had put the paper behind her.

“Uh Ahjushi what are you doing? You shouldn’t work too much you need to take rest and eat properly without any burden.” She said cutely while putting the dishes in front of him properly.

“Aren’t you eating?” she shook her head ‘no’. “Why?”

“This was made for you so why would I eat.”

“Sit.” Before Han Ri could open Joong KI beat her. “These foods too much for a single person so eat with me.” Without any further discussion she sat down beside him and ate with him in complete and peaceful silent. After they both had ate Han RI washed the dishes while Joong Ki was in the living room doing work on his laptop until Han RI came to him.

“Ahjushi I’ll get going now.” She bowed ninety degree and started to head out but Joong Ki stopped her making her groan.

“Don’t groan, I’m your boss. Anyways can you go alone? Well it’s already dark outside.”

“Don’t worry, I’m a big girl I can take care of myself.” She said making Joong KI smile and nod his head. He stopped her again when she was going out.

“What do you want now?”

“Come early in the morning tomorrow. I want you to clean this house and make me breakfast.”

“Huh? Isn’t this too much? I’m a student Ahjushii.” She said pointing at her uniform.

“Umm I know. So?”

“What do you mean by so? I am a really sincere student I never miss class and today I missed it because of you. Don’t you think you should at least let me go to school tomorrow? I have an aim in my life and to achieve I need to go to school.” He just looked at her tilting his head left and right. “What you don’t believe me? I am a really good student you can check my school records and grades it is really good.” He leaned his head on his hand and look at her with a look that Han RI couldn’t make it.

“I believe it you are a really successful student.” She smiles proudly. “The thing I don’t understand is since when did Korea started having schools on weekend.” He straightened his position and crossed his arms while looking at Han RI who had a look that said ‘you are kidding me.’

“Tomorrow’s Saturday?”

“Do you think I am lying?”

“No I didn’t mean to say that.”

“Is that so, then you better get going the night’s getting darker and I want some peace from your stingy personality.” He fanned his hand in front of him making her more annoyed.

“Alright sir.” She said with gritted teeth and slammed the door hard when she left making Joong KI flinch at sudden impact.

“Tsk kids nowadays.”

Han RI had arrived home safely without any problem and getting inside when she saw a figure in front of her and looked up.

“Omma.” She gave her mother a smile but the latter only glared at her.

“Where were you?”

“Uh mm Uh mm.” Think Han RI think. “Ah I was at extra class.” Her mother only narrowed her eyes not believing her daughter. “I’m serious; it was extra class for us seniors.”

“Alright then go get changed appa has something to tell.” After changing her clothes she headed straight to the living room which was just out her room as their house was not really that big like Joong Ki’s she thought.

“Appa you had something to say?” she asked while sitting beside her father.

“Han RI my little cute daughter, you had worried too much about me yesterday right. Now you don’t have to worry the company called again and said that I can go back to work.” He said cooing her while tapping her cheeks making her smiled. Even though she knew it already she felt really happy that her father was going back to work and her mother had relief written on her face.

‘Ahjushi I may not say this ever to you in your face because of your attitude but thank you a lot.’ Han RI thought while smiling at her parents.