CHAPTER 7

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT THINGS GOT CRAZY THAT I DIDN'T GET TIME TO POST THE CHAPTER. SO TODAY HERE IT IS THE SEVENTH CHAPTER OF THE MILLIONIARE AND HIGH SCHOOLER. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING. YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW IN ME OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:-

TWITTER:- biebersbabyma

INSTAGRAM:- geekytania

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY AND STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY IN THE COMING DAYS. I ALSO HOPE YOU GUYS WILL GIVE MY BOOK LOVE AND SUPPORT IN THE COMING FUTURE. THANK YOU *BOWS 90 DEGREE.*

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

The sun in Seoul city has rise stating the start of new day, Han RI is shifting and stretching under the warm blanket. After her stretching routine she went out to see her cooking food.

“Good morning omma.” She lazily greet while back hugging her mom and closing her eyes loving the warmth.

“Good afternoon to you too.” She opened her instantly when she said afternoon.

“Afternoon? What do you mean?”

“You over slept and I thought I should let you just sleep as it is Saturday.” Oh my god I am so dead ahjushi is going to kill me.

“Mom you should have just woke me up.” She yelled in frustration and headed straight to the bathroom to wash up after that straightly took out whatever her hand found in the closet rushed out of the house.

“Yah where are you going without taking your meal?” But Han RI was too focused to go to Song Joong KI house as fast as she can that she didn’t hear her mother’s cries.

Finally she was in front of her boss house panting like a mad woman. She composed herself before she rang the doorbell but before she could ring the bell the door opened itself startling her.

“Aren’t you a little early Ms Min Han RI? You should have taken your time.” Joong ki told Han RI as soon as he opened the door in a really annoyed tone making the latter bow her head in embarrassment. “I thought I told you yesterday that you are supposed to come EARLY in the morning and early in my dictionary means before ten not after twelve.”

“Ah ha ha the thing is that I overslept and didn’t hear the alarm. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry that’s it.”

“What do you expect me to do then?”

“I want you to clean the house until I can see my reflection in the marble.”

“Mwo?”

“Uh but before that I want you to cook something really tasty.” He said rubbing his stomach while Han RI gave an annoyed look.

“Don’t you think it is too much for a girl like me to do?”

“I know that’s why I gave you less work than you actually deserve because of your tardiness. I don’t think you have any idea but this man you see is really not one to show mercy to the one who are lazy.”

“Last time you were talking about yourself you were saying you were a nice man with golden heart now you are saying you are the type who doesn’t show mercy. Seriously Ahjushi if you keep on going like this I don’t know what to trust and not?”

“For now you just focus on your work. That would be really great.”

“Ne, Arrasoo.” Han RI went inside the kitchen as soon as she entered the house and started making meal for her boss/master whatever he is. After making Joong KI a perfect break—lunch she headed to his study room and knocked twice and entered after getting permission. She went inside only gasp in shock.

“What is this?”

“What?”

“This mess.”

“Oh! I was searching for a file and then this happened.” She just looked at the man in front of her in disbelief. “What? Don’t give me that look.”

“What do you mean, don’t give me that look? Even a five year old doesn’t make this much mess.”

“Are you comparing me; a man with a five year old kid?”

“Not only me but if someone’s to look at this mess everyone’s going to compare you with a five year old kid.”

“Oppa seriously what’s this?”

“Huh?” Joong Ki looked at his girlfriend.

“Don’t huh me. What’s with this mess even a five year old kid doesn’t make this much mess.” Joong Ki smiled at his whining and nagging girlfriend and towards her and hugged her.

“Are you mad?” He asked her in a baby voice.

“Don’t you dare use that voice with me?”

“Why?” If possible his voice became more baby like which earned him a stern look from his girlfriend but he just continued to pout at her making her sigh in defeat.

“Aigoo why do you have to be so cute?” She said pinching his cheeks. “I can’t even get mad at you.”

“ahjushi ahjushi.” Joong Ki came out his trance when he saw a hand waving in front of her. “Earth to ahjushi.” Finally Joong Ki was giving Han RI the attention. “Finally now did you hear what I said?” Joong Ki just looked at her blankly making her sigh.

“I was saying you should stop making this type of mess, you’re a grown man after all.”

“Who do you think you are to tell me what should I do and not?” He suddenly snapped making Han RI flinch.

“I- I”

“Listen here Han Ri I’m your boss not the other way around if I make a mess you clean the mess not lecture me you are a maid not my mom.” With that he stormed off the room leaving han RI stunned in her place.

“Did I say something that I shouldn’t have said?” with a really sad atmosphere she went back to her work while Joong KI went to his room and slammed the door shut before taking a deep breath with his hands on his hips.

The whole day Han RI just focused on her work and didn’t disturb Joong Ki giving him his space. Joong Ki was in his room thinking about how he what he did to Han Ri was rude and contemplating whether to apologize or not. After thinking hard gazillion times he made his mind to do the former. It was already the time for dinner so he headed downstairs in dining room to see Han RI arranging the table for dinner. Joong Ki approached the table awkwardly rubbing his neck when Han Ri notice his presence she bowed as a respect for her master, she still couldn’t forget his words how he called her maid. Joong Ki stayed stunned by the sudden respect she gave and continued preparing the table quietly. After she was done she went to a side to stand until her master was finished with his meal while Joong Ki awkwardly sat playing with the food with his chopstick.

“Aren’t you eating?”

“I’m your maid master. Not your family member to eat with you.” Joong KI closed his eyes for a brief second thinking how she used the term master in place of ahjushi and the anger tone she used. “Are you mad about what I said?”

“I’ve no idea what you are talking about master.”

“Why are you being too formal? Why are you calling master and not ahjushi?”

“Because I am your maid master.” Joong Ki closed his eyes tight in irritation because of the word master.

“Min Han Ri.”

“Yes master.” Joong Ki again closed his eyes clenching his jaws and hand before rubbing his forehead. He let out a big sigh and looked at Han Ri.

“Han Ri if you are mad at how I snapped at you earlier I’m I umm---” What the heck why is it so hard to say that word. He thought to himself.

“I—I what master?”

“I’m sorry.” He said so fast that Han Ri had hard time making the words properly.

“Excuse me, sir. What did you say?”

“I said I Am Sorry. Now don’t make me repeat things again and stop using the word master now.”

“As you wish master.” Joong ki looked at han Ri again with an irritated to see Han RI having a mischievous smile.

“You are finding this funny aren’t you?”

“No master.”

“Yah!!”

“Sorry sorry. Your reaction was just too funny. Hahaha.” She laughed whole heartedly for a good whole minute making Joong ki stare at her in amusement.

“If you are finished with your laughing session it would be better that we start eating now.” Han Ri nods her head and head towards the table.

“Yes mas—” Han Ri stops herself from saying the term when she earns a glare from her boss. “Ahjushi.”

“That’s better.” Han Ri stifles a laugh.