Chapter 7

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
Like I've said previous chapter, this update is going to be really short. Really sorry about taking so long and making this really short. Also... hoping this won't be too sad for you... I'm sorry! 

                The white paved ceramic tiles of the rooftop was glistening under the sun as Sunggyu looked around. Just like always, the rooftop was empty with not even a shadow available. Sunggyu found himself leaning on the railings of the rooftop and looking down into the garden, viewing the same trees he saw every day. Green and beautiful, or, ‘A lovely green that shows the smile of Mother Nature glowing under the illumination of the sun’ like Myungsoo used to say.

                Thinking of the younger, Sunggyu turned from the ends and began looking around, wondering why it was taking the younger so long. But he saw no one as the rooftop was forever so clear.

                “Hyung.” As on cue, Sunggyu turned his right and saw the raven smiling at him. Sunggyu smiled back at the younger and reached out his hand to grasp the others. But when Sunggyu’s hand was about to touch, it passed right through the younger’s.

                “Myungsoo...? I-I can’t touch you.” The younger only smiled sweetly at the older.

                “Hyung, I’m sure you’ll make tons of friends.” The image of the younger then grew blurry and transparent, but it was still smiling. Sunggyu watched in shock as the younger slowly disappeared right in front of him.

                “Myungsoo?” He tried again to grab the other. “Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked with his breath hitching and his voice shaking. “MYUNGSOO!” He kept shouting for the other as his hands frantically try to hold onto the others. But, in less than a minute, Myungsoo had totally vanished. Sunggyu found himself falling to his knees with tears streaming down his face and staring blankly before him, where he was standing. The same beautiful warm rooftop of his Junior High suddenly became so dark, so cold.

                The scene suddenly changed. The ceramic tiles changed into the rough gray of the street. As he lifted himself off the floor Sunggyu realized that he was now standing at the entrance of his high school. In the far distance, he once again saw Myungsoo with his back faced towards him, about to board a bus.

                “Myungsoo!” He called out as he sprinted as fast as he could towards the other. Upon hearing his name, Myungsoo slowly turned around to look at Sunggyu before sporting a smile. Seeing him running in his direction, he also ran over to Sunggyu.

                “Hyung! Seeing me off?”

                “Off? Where?” Sunggyu worriedly asked as he stared at the younger. Where was he going?

                “Busan.” The younger only smiled sweetly at him. Sunggyu was confused.

                “Huh?”

                “Oh hyung, I got to go. See you!” But Myungsoo suddenly turned and ran toward the bus. Sunggyu grew frantic and afraid. He quickly ran after the younger as fast as his legs allowed him.

                “NO! Don’t go!” Sunggyu screamed as he kept on running, reaching out for the younger’s hand. But no matter how fast and how hard he was running, the distance between the two only grew bigger. Sunggyu kept trying to run faster and desperately reached out his hands for the other but the younger only grew further. “No! No! Don’t leave! Myungsoo!” But as if Myungsoo didn’t hear him, he never turned. He only went further away without ever turning back.

                As Sunggy

Please log in to read the full chapter