Chapter 11

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
Yes yes... I know... I'm SOOO SORRRY for taking so long to update... I'm sure some of you must have been disappointed and sad? I don't know...
This update is really short too TT.TT Sorrrrrryyyy... 
Please enjoy...
And... I know this is super late and all but... Dongwoo oppa, please continue to smile!

                “Huh?” Hyunsoo suddenly dropped his hand as his eyes widen in incredulity. Did he just say…Myungsoo? B-but… that can’t be… I mean… Myungsoo?

                “Hyunsoo-ssi? Is something wrong?” Myungsoo asked in concern while his hand was still hanging in the air. Hyunsoo had just suddenly dropped his hand and completely froze up. But just as Hyunsoo heard Myungsoo called out to him, he came out of his trance and then looked up at Myungsoo with eyes screaming confusion.

                “You zoned out for a bit there. I mean…look, we didn’t even finish our handshake.” The other answered sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck with his other free hand. Unsure of what to do with the other, which was still hanging in the middle of the air.

                “Oh! Sorry…” Hyunsoo exclaimed embarrassed with his cheek tinted in a light shade of pink before reaching out his hand once again to shake Myungsoo’s lightly.

                “No worries. So was anything wrong? You just dazed off all of a sudden.” Myungsoo said with a smile. To be honest, Myungsoo quite adored Hyunsoo already even though they have probably not even known each other for 10 minutes. The shorter just had an undeniable charm, was it charisma? But somehow you just seems to attach to him. Like, you can’t get yourself to hate him. If anything, you won’t be able to stop yourself from showering him with adoration.

                “Ah…You said your name was Myungsoo?” Hyunsoo asked softly. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous about the other’s answer.

                “Yes? Kim Myungsoo. Why? Is there anything wrong with my name or something?” Myungsoo inquired. He was extremely puzzled as to why Hyunsoo was saying his name as if it was significant.

                “It’s just sounds familiar.” Hyunsoo tried to give the other a small smile. Is this the same ‘Myungsoo’ Dongwoo hyung was talking about? Sunbae’s lover? B-but then… why is it that he doesn’t look like me at all?

                “Oh really? You mean it?” Myungsoo asked with a slight tone of excitement in his voice. Hyunsoo only responded with a nod and big eyes that stared up at him like a cat. With that, Myungsoo beamed. “That’s awesome then! Maybe I knew you from before or something.”

                “Huh?” What does he mean by ‘before’?

                “Ah…you see… I got into an accident a few years back and ended up losing most of my memories. Quite the damage to the brain it seems.” Myungsoo answered quite nonchalantly yet sheepishly with a shrug of his shoulders.

                “O-oh… is that so? I-I’m sorry to hear that.” Is this really the ‘Myungsoo’?

                “Nah its fine. They have been returning little by little anyways and so far, I think I’ve recovered most of my memories. I mean recently I had just regained this certain precious memory where I’d promised someone extremely important to attend Seoul U with them. But… now that I’m here, I’m not very sure anymore.” Myungsoo said with a sad smile marking his lips as his eyes slightly dart toward the floor. He looked like a kicked puppy.

                “Why?” Hyunsoo looked at him with confused yet concerned eyes. That someone important, can it be… Sunbae?

                “It’s been such a long t

Please log in to read the full chapter