Chapter 12

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
Sorry once again for taking so long to update... not to mention a very short one. I'll try my best to update the next chapter very soon and make it long once again. I'm sorry to say but this chapter is another dragging chapter with not much event happening. Hopefully the next one would be much better.
PS I did not edit or proofread at all.

                Hyunsoo let out a sigh as he finally relaxed himself to lean back into the seat. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Myungsoo, rather he trusts him too much, but there was this nagging feeling that’s trying to tell him something about the other. And that very premonition was what led to him texting Woohyun and Dongwoo as soon as he got to class. At that measure, Hyunsoo was glad that Myungsoo wasn’t sitting with him. Due to that fact that Myungsoo was a new transferee, the professor had wanted him in the front for his first lecture, much to his displeasure since he had wanted to sit with Hyunsoo, who sat near the back of the hall. But Hyunsoo had grabbed that chance to send a text to his boyfriend and friend to knowledge them about the arrival of Myungsoo.

                Sharing information and almost everything with Woohyun has become a natural thing for Hyunsoo although at first it was quite difficult. Woohyun was constantly worried about him and quite protective which was why the other kept such a tight eye on him. Therefore, he felt it was necessary to tell his boyfriend what was going on. On the other hand, Hyunsoo had messaged Dongwoo because he really liked his hyung and he didn’t want to suddenly startle everyone at lunch today with the arrival of Myungsoo. Hyunsoo also didn’t want Myungsoo to be bombarded by questions by all 4 of his remaining friends in their group. Subsequently, his mind is also pinching him to text Dongwoo because he wants to ‘confirm’ the identity of Myungsoo.

                Not being able to focus in class, Hyunsoo found himself drifting to his messages as he remembered the two’s reaction. When Hyunsoo sent the text to Woohyun first, the other had replied almost instantly with,

                ‘OMG you serious? What? When? How? Just… what?’ and then continuing with questions such like, ‘Does the others know? Are you with him right now? Soo-ah… is he really Myungsoo?’ and such. In a sense, Woohyun can be quite… aggressive. While Dongwoo was much calmer… and more… solemn? Although Dongwoo has also indeed replied almost instantly, his response was rather short, but direct. ‘Myungsoo? Is it fine for us to meet first?’ In which Hyunsoo had agreed and told Woohyun. The three then decided to meet up in the café after their class.

                Luck was surely on their side since the rest of the group had another class before their lunch break while Woohyun didn’t have class for that hour. Dongwoo had said that his class was canceled due to the absence of the professor and Hyunsoo himself was pretty much done for the morning, his next and last class isn’t until 2:30 pm. The three will be out of class at 12:30 and then meet up at the café first while their usual lunch break isn’t till 1:15, giving them about 45 minutes before facing everyone else. Now, all Hyunsoo had to do, is to tell Myungsoo.

 

                It was definitely easier than Hyunsoo had imagined to tell Myungsoo about the meeting. Although it was not to his surprise, Myungsoo had agreed quickly without asking questions. Maybe he figured that it would be easier and less awkward to meet some of the group first instead of all of the 6 at the same time. Yet, Hyunsoo hoped that this meeting would not be awkward or… the upcoming lunch break. He had to admit that this was so unexpected and sudden but there was no other way. Myungsoo had to meet Sunggyu the earliest possible now that Myungsoo is back but for some odd reason, Hyunsoo feels anxious and just doesn’t seem to relax. Why was he more nervous than Myungsoo himself?

                At the very moment, Hyunsoo is sitting with Myungsoo at a table near the end of the cafe to avoid gossip. Hyunsoo sat there awkwardly yet nervously across Myungsoo who kept a blank face. Sighing, he no longer know what to do and can only silently hope for Woohyun and Dongwoo to appear sooner. His plea must have been heard as the door to the café jingle, indicating the door being opened. Hyunsoo looked up at the sound and saw Woohyun and Dongwoo walking through the door, both with contrasting expressions. Woohyun sported a huge grin as he waved his arm happily over his head at Hyunsoo while Dongwoo, surprisingly, kept a blank face. Very unexpected of the happy dino.

                “Soo!” Woohyun called out as he made his way towards the two who was still si

Please log in to read the full chapter