Chapter 4

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
 I'm so sorry for taking so long to update and once again I'm really sorry tooo because this is a REALLY short chapter. I was going to add more to it but I decided to not... So the next chapter will be quite short as well since Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 is supposed to be one chapter together, but still a rather short one. And at the same time, I didn't edit or proofread this chapter and when I was writing it, I wasn't really "in" it, so some things may not make sense. ALSO! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBING AND EVEN COMMENTING. REALLY! THANK YOU!

          The sky was painted with tints of red mixed with gold as the sun slowly disappear into the corner. This period of the day was the most beautiful whereas the sun and moon is able to stand together in the sky.

                Within a high-rise, in a certain apartment was two males who were walking around the house with many boxes stacked upon each other and on the floor. Some were already filled with things while others were still empty, waiting to be used.

                “Hyung, have you packed everything yet?” The younger and shorter of the two asked as he scanned the house for things that have yet been cleaned.

                “Yes, yes, I have. You’re really excited huh?” The other answered as he stacked some books into one of the many boxes on the floor.

                “Yeah, I am.” The other answered, sounding as he said, happily and excited.

                “Sheesh. Just look at you!” The older grinned as stared at the younger who was smiling to himself.

                “Mhm.” The younger only hummed in response as he stared at his hyung with a smile. The older could have sworn that there was stars in the younger’s eyes. He sighed as he flopped himself on the couch, exhausted from a whole day of packing.

                “Do you know how much effort I went through for you? You little brat.” He whined as he stared at the younger taping the box which he had filled with books.

                “I know. Thank you Hyung!” The younger chirped with a smile.

                “You better be grateful, kid.” The older only sighed once again but grinned widely after. He was happy with his decision and honestly, he would have done anything for the younger raven.

                “I am.”

                “Good. But then again, I wanted to go with you so I can’t blame you.”

                “I know, that’s why I love you.” The younger raven said softly, shyly, barely audible. The older realized that he must have not wanted him to hear but the older have heard although it was very soft and low.

                “Aish you… Why are you so cute?” He mumbled to himself, slightly blushing, while scratching the back of his neck. He soon smiled and raised his arms up, open, waiting for his kitty to come into his embrace. “Come here, my little kitten.”

                “Hyung, we still have to finish packing.” The younger answered, quite indifferently, his previous shyness clearly gone.

                “Aish! Just a hug!” The older whined. He had wanted to hug the other because he was simply too cute to resist but then he was rejected so easily. It was quite disappointing since the other loved skin-ship but was quick to reject the hug just because he was packing.

          

Please log in to read the full chapter