Chapter 1

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu has a boyfriend since his senior year in junior high and he is very much in love with him. Although everyone must believe that he is really young to have a lover, but that didn’t stop Sunggyu from believing that his lover was his other half; the one who completes him. His lover is his treasure and the only person and thing in the world where he’ll do anything for without hesitation. His boyfriend is a very sweet and shy male with eye-blinding looks. Although, despite his look, he’s a very innocent boy.

                It’s the first day of school and Sunggyu is extremely excited. He wasn’t happy because he got to escape the hell year of being a first year but because his adorable lover will finally be attending the same school as him. Sunggyu and Myungsoo has been dating since Sunggyu’s last year in junior high, making it a so-far two-year relationship. His boyfriend is a year younger and they met in the Student Council back in Loen Junior High, an elite prestigious school. Myungsoo was the secretary while Sunggyu himself was the VP. It was amazing for the both of them because Myungsoo was still a first-year while Sunggyu was a second-year yet they had such a high position. Sunggyu got closer to Myungsoo during their SC meetings and scouting thanks to their president. Normally, the secretary will be close to the president daily while the VP will have his own little group but because the president of the SC was an extremely lazy person despite being talented and a genius, Myungsoo and Sunggyu ended up together. Sunggyu basically took over the job as the president and held some authority of the VP while Myungsoo was known as the VP with his role of being a secretary. In short, to the school, although Onew was the President of SC, Sunggyu the VP, and Myungsoo the secretary, Onew is always thought of to be a plain SC member while Sunggyu was the president and Myungsoo the VP.

                Sunggyu and Myungsoo met during the first SC member meeting where the SC members will introduce themselves and their position while getting to know all the other members. Sunggyu found himself attracted to the younger. At first he thought the younger was breath-taking with pale skin and deep brown eyes and sharp features, but as the meeting went on, Sunggyu found himself staring at the younger. Myungsoo was a shy male and although he was formal, he was very awkward and shy around the SC members. Perhaps it was because all the SC members were his upperclassmen since he was the only first-year, which made him the maknae of the SC. Although he was still indeed a first-year, he was really outstanding and earned a lot of respect and admiration from his fellow schoolmates and the staffs. But, despite all that, he was often still teased in the SC from the other members since he was the maknae.

                It was one fateful day after school when Sunggyu was left behind in the SC room to finish some documentaries when Myungsoo walked in. Sunggyu was completing Onew’s workload since the president was an extremely lazy person and being the good friend Sunggyu was, he decided to help complete his work. Despite all that work as the acting President, Sunggyu still had his own work as VP therefore there was a massive stack of papers on his desk, waiting to be filled.

                                “Sunbae-nim.” Myungsoo called out as he walked into the room and saw Sunggyu still there at his seat.

                                “Ah Myungsoo.” Sunggyu looked up at the younger’s voice since he didn’t hear him entering. Although Sunggyu didn’t appear all startled or nervous, he was indeed excessively nervous. Sunggyu was trying his best to keep calm around the younger since he had a crush on him since the member meeting. No matter what Sunggyu do or try to do, his eyes always found its way to the younger. He will fall into a daze for a long period of time as he stare at the younger while he smiled, laughed, or blushed. And whenever Sunggyu saw these little actions, his heart will began beating loudly and quickly while he feel himself warming up. And here again, Sunggyu is caught in a daze as he stared at the younger.

                                “Sunbae-nim?” Myungsoo asked with concern in his voice. He titled his head slightly to one side as he looked at Sunggyu with worry engraved in his eyes. Sunggyu was pulled out of his reverie as Myungsoo called him once again.

                                “Ah yes. Myungsoo, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be home by now?” Sunggyu asked, the calmest he was able to expose as he reverted his eyes back to the document in front of him.

                                “Oh, I had wanted to finish some work and maybe do some of the President’s work. Onew-sunbae-nim had to leave early today so most of his work were left undone.” Myungsoo reported as he made his way over to his seat as secretary. This made Sunggyu look up to Myungsoo once again before nodding his head in understanding.

                                “Well, you can go ahead and work on your papers. I have Onew hyung’s work with me.” Sunggyu and Onew were best friends and since Sunggyu knows his friend really well, he will always help him out. People often found this funny because Onew was a year older.

                                “Yes but… Sunbae, don’t you have a lot of work yourself?” Myungsoo asked as he sat down at his seat.

                                “Well, kind of.” Sunggyu sighed as he eyes the two massive pile of work on his desk.

                                “Would you mind if I help you?” Myungsoo shyly asked as he glanced over at Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked at him and cocked his head to one side, confused.

                                “Sorry, what? I didn’t hear you well.”

                                “I would love to help… I mean, we can split the work.” Myungsoo softly explained while blush found its way to his cheeks.

                                “Well, that would be extremely helpful but… It still is the President’s work and you’re a first year so it might be quite difficult for you to complete the reports.” Sunggyu sighed once again as he leaned back into his chair. He rubbed his temples in frustration as he closed his eyes.

                                “Ah, it’s okay! I have all the data and information needed to complete the documents.” Myungsoo quickly say with a smile. Sunggyu widened his eyes as he sat straight up and looked at him, surprised. The younger was simply too amazing. Most of the reports the President had to do was related to some annoying numbers and student profiles which was quite annoying and boring to work with. Not to mention, there’s quite a lot of students at Loen Junior High, making it quite hard for people to record all the information. The fact that a first-year has such information and data was quite shocking since as the VP, Sunggyu himself only has some information on certain students.

                Sunggyu nodded his head in understanding before giving the other a thankful smile as he handed some papers over to Myungsoo, earning him a smile from the younger as well. The two continued to work on their documents and reports quietly as the time tick by. Some 2 hours later, Sunggyu got tired and decided to take a break. He leaned back into his chair and stretched his arms while rolling his shoulders to get rid of the stiffness. School was out hours ago and it was now 6 p.m. Sunggyu looked out of the window to see the sun setting and the sky tinted with colors of red, orange, and yellow with the mix of the night sky. He then glanced over at the younger who was still working and hasn’t yet taken a break. Sunggyu was simply amazed by the younger. Earlier, in between that two hour span, he had finished all his workload as the secretary while Sunggyu was still working on the President’s work. The younger had also finished filling out the papers that Sunggyu handed him so he decided to take half of the President’s work and began working on it. Now, Sunggyu has finally finished the remaining half of the President’s stack so he’s now on break. The younger seemed to be close to finishing the remaining as well.

                Sunggyu sighed as he stared at his own pile of VP work. Sunggyu was shocked by the younger’s speed. He himself took 2 hours to finish half of the President’s stack while Myungsoo managed to finish all his secretary work and is now close to finish the remaining half of Onew’s pile. Although the secretary’s work was indeed much easier and there was a smaller stack, and with the fact that Myungsoo had completed most of it during school, it shouldn’t have taken much longer. But, it should still have taken quite some time, taking into consideration that Myungsoo was still a first-year and Sunggyu had noticed that Myungsoo also bought some class representative work with him to complete.

 Sunggyu began thinking of the younger as he leaned deeper into h

Please log in to read the full chapter