Chapter 10 (Now 10 after Mistake)

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
   Huhu... I'm so proud of myself! ANOTHER UPDATE! YAYYYYYYY! Okay not really.... But yeah... this update is quite long actually. About 4.2k words? I honestly hope you enjoy this chapter because I'm confident to say that this one CONTAINS A LOT of stuff. So yeah~ Enjoy

            “JANG DONGWOO!!!!!” A blaring shriek roared through the campus causing people to turn startling toward the commotion only to come into sight with an angry hamster chasing after a ridiculously amused dinosaur. The hamster’s face red and was twisted into an ugly frown with his already small eyes narrowed intimidatingly; he looked ready to murder someone. But the running dinosaur was laughing hysterically as he clutched onto his stomach and escaping the preying arms. His face was scrunched up and mouth wide open as he let out fits of laughter.

                “Oh my god Hyung! Look at your face!” He screeched out in amusement. The only made the older even redder and eyes narrowed even more till they disappeared into thin lines.

                “JANG DONGWOO! I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU’LL BE DEAD!!!” The hamster bellowed as he continued to hunt the younger. The dino preserved in his run but he haven’t yet stopped crying out in laughter.

                “Hyung, calm down! I’m sorrrrrrry!” He apologized as he began to run out of breath for running AND laughing at the same time. Although he truly wasn’t sorry, he didn’t want to be brutally murdered because the hamster hyung of his will surely and will mutilate him. He still wanted to live after all.

                “TOO LATE! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” But Sunggyu was still burning in rage as he continued his pursuit. He was growing tired and his legs were definitely complaining but the anger in his powered him. Exhaustion was doubtlessly taking its toll on him so with his last remaining strength, he launched forward and tackled the still hysterical dinosaur.

                “OH MY GOD!” Dongwoo shrieked as he felt himself hammered into the concrete floor. “Hyung I swear I’m sorry!” He screamed as he tried to escape from under Sunggyu but the angry hamster kept him in strong hold.

                “Too freaking late!” He answered as he stared murderously down at him.

                “Please hyung! Have mercy!!!” Dongwoo persisted but the man above him wasn’t easing a bit. He still had a murderous glint in his eyes. Sunggyu began to raise his hand, ready to kill the other while the younger under him closed his eyes, mentally preparing himself to get ready for his death. Dear mother and father, I’m sorry, but your son will be leaving you today. Please be healthy. But before Sunggyu can actually put his hands on Dongwoo, he was stopped by a familiar voice calling out for him.

                “Sunggyu hyung? And… Dongwoo hyung? What are you guys doing?” Sunggyu looked up from Dongwoo and came into sight with Woohyun and Hyunsoo looking at Dongwoo and him curiously. Sunggyu blushed lightly when he came into realization that he was caught in such a situation ‘especially’ by Hyunsoo, before begrudgingly getting off the dinosaur who was thanking the heavens that he was still alive. It was nearly halfway through second semester and the relationship between Sunggyu and Hyunsoo has grown less awkward. The previous hostility between Sunggyu and Woohyun has also eased. Basically everything has grown less complicated and been quite peaceful.

                “You guys came! You’ve really saved me there!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he jumped up from the floor and bear hugged the two newcomers. Woohyun was a bit thrown from earlier, seeing the two engaging in a ‘kind’ act of ‘tag’ with perhaps just a ‘slight’ touch of potential bloodshed. Hyunsoo just stood there quietly and lightly eyeing the hamster with curiosity. Why was Sunbae chasing after Dongwoo hyung like he was going to kill him? Sunggyu was also staring at Hyunsoo in embarrassment in having been caught acting like a mad man.

                “What exactly happened here?” Woohyun interrogated as he pulled Dongwoo off of Hyunsoo and himself. As soon as Dongwoo heard Woohyun mention why he was perhaps running around like crazy, he laughed to himself, thinking back to what happened. When the two youngest of the quad heard Dongwoo chuckling to himself, they grew even more confused. But Sunggyu narrowed his eyes once again as he gripped Dongwoo’s wrist harshly. His eyes made contact with Dongwoo and sent a message with them; don’t you dare tell them.

                But either Dongwoo decided to ignore his threat or didn’t understand it, he laughed out loudly and turned back to the two.

                “You have no idea! This morning I went over to hyung’s house and guess what?” He said in between laughter. He ignored how painfully hard the hand around his wrist was holding him. Hyunsoo and Woohyun stared at him intrigued about what he was saying.

                “What? What?” Woohyun asked excitedly and his eyes shining mischievously while Hyunsoo was also slightly glowing in anticipation.

                “He was still sleeping so I decided to use a marker and draw on his face! I even took a picture! But… that’s not the funny part.” Dongwoo tried to shake off the hand that was grasping onto him so tightly that it was painful. Woohyun chuckled a bit hearing the preview of what happened while Hyunsoo began to settle into giggles. But when Sunggyu knew what Dongwoo was about to expose, he tried to pull the younger away.

                “I discovered something extremely cute and funny…” Dongwoo drifted off, adding onto the suspense. Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance, he was really curious and Dongwoo was killing him with all this suspense. “Sunggyu hyung have this ‘Treasure Box’ which he probably usually hide under his bed but it was in plain sight today. It was small and new.” He continued while the two nodded, slightly amused. And of course, Sunggyu was embarrassed but he still tried to stop the younger from saying any more.

                “So I decided to open it and then I found a pen!” Dongwoo finally released the last bit of information. Sunggyu instantly blushed at the mention of the pen while Woohyun and Hyunsoo stared at the two in confusion. A pen? Why a pen? “The pen was black in color and had a little kitty on top of it and it was just sooooooo cute! Like a black kitty pen as a ‘treasure’, isn’t that cute?” Dongwoo laughed loudly at that as he cooed.

                But when Hyunsoo heard about how that pen was treated as a ‘treasure’ he looked down at the floor as a slight blush adorned his cheeks. Woohyun who noticed this sudden change in Hyunsoo swiftly went cold and his face contorted into scowl. At this point, Sunggyu was beyond flustered and he pulled Dongwoo away with all of his force, leaving only the two.

                Hyunsoo stayed silent as he continued to blush but he was also worried about the silent Woohyun who now had a poker face. He glanced at Woohyun but Woohyun’s mind was off somewhere else as he thought about what Dongwoo just told them. A black kitty pen… That’s the pen Hyunsoo always uses, the pen I got him because of how much it reminded me of him. A black kitten. And… I remember how Soo told me a few days ago when I noticed that he was using a different pen than usual that he gave it to someone. I was hurt to know that he easily gave away something I give him, even though it was only a pen that you can probably get anywhere. And… now that I know it was Sunggyu who he gave it to… I’m really pissed. Not to mention… a ‘treasure box’?

                Woohyun turned to look at Hyunsoo with a straight face, but Hyunsoo grew a bit afraid. He can sense the rage radiating from his boyfriend. “Explain.” Woohyun commanded in a cold tone. Hyunsoo flinched slightly at how cold Woohyun was being to him. Woohyun almost never, ‘never’, use that type of tone with him, no matter how angry he was.

                “H-hyung… it-it’s not-” Hyunsoo was abruptly cut off when Woohyun grabbed his hand and pulled him to somewhere quieter because people were now staring at them. As soon as they reached an empty park, Woohyun harshly turned around to look at Hyunsoo with his same poker face that masked his jealousy and rage. “Explain.”

                “H-hyung, it’s really no-” The younger was frightened by Woohyun’s behavior and he wanted to tell Woohyun that it was a misunderstanding or that he didn’t know but Woohyun once again cut him off. “No. Don’t give me that . Explain why he had your pen, the pen I gave you, and why in the world would he treat it as a damn ‘treasure’.” Woohyun nearly shouted, his voice lacing with ire. Just why in the world did Sunggyu have it? Sunggyu of all people?

                “H-hyung please…. It’s really not what you think… I-I just-”

                “Kim Hyunsoo.” Woohyun growled in warning. Hyunsoo flinched once again.

                “S-sunbae and I was talking a few days back and be-because he needed to write down something, he started to pull out a notepad and pen but he couldn’t find anything to write with so I gave him my pen. I-I swear I didn’t mean to give that pen away since I know it means a lot to you, to us, but that was the only writing utensil I had on me so…” Hyunsoo decided to explain. He really didn’t mean to give away the black kitty pen but it just happened.

 

-Flashback-

                Today was one of those days where Woohyun will have a class and Sunggyu and Hyunsoo didn’t. As the kind younger he was, Hyunsoo was sitting at a nearby table outside of the Music building that Woohyun had his lecture. Usually on days like this, the younger will be on his laptop and working on some projects which probably wasn’t due till like 2 weeks later. Hyunsoo was that type of student. He had always submitted work early, like the honor and lovable person he was. He’s an intelligent person and quite a diligent one at that. While Sunggyu, who really didn’t want to bother the younger will somehow drift over to him anyways. That’s how their relationship grew less awkward.

                As Sunggyu walked out from the Music building, he saw the younger raven sitting at the same table he usually sat at on Thursday afternoons when Woohyun has a class this hour. He contemplated on whether to approach the younger once again, although he knew he would end up doing so anyways. So he slowly and quietly strode over to the younger so that he doesn’t startle him from his work like he did the first time he has approached him. But as if Hyunsoo already knew Sunggyu was coming, he looked up from his laptop and

Please log in to read the full chapter