Chapter 5

Choice [Hansoon/Soonsol]

"Our new bodyguard Minkyun will have an eye on you from today onwards. He'll also be your driver. You won't ever leave the house without him. You'll meet your future wife this afternoon. Her name is Jang Soo Jin", Mrs. Kwon informed her son after he'd arrived back at the manor. He hadn't said a word ever since he left his apartment.

"You can sleep in your old room. Oh right! Give me your phone!" she ordered. Soonyoung didn't move an inch. "Phone!" "Am I a prisoner? I'm not giving you my phone!" Soonyoung snapped. Mrs. Kwon just held out her hand. Her son sighed, remembering his parents' threats. He pulled his phone out of his pocked and handed it to her.

"Thank you. Get some rest now. You need to look good when you meet Soo Jin later", his mother said. Soonyoung only huffed and went upstairs to go to his old room. He was glad to see that it hadn't changed at all. If he had to stay here he wanted it to be as comfortable as possible.

Under other circumstances he would have been happy to sleep in his soft, old bed that he had kind of missed after he moved into his apartment. But no bed in the world was comfortable without Hansol in it.

Hansol... Was he really never going to see him again? That couldn't happen. He needed to find a way to get out of that marriage thing and get his boyfriend back without endangering him.

~

"He did what?" Seungkwan exclaimed, causing Hansol to hold the phone away from his ear. "You heard me. Soonyoung broke up with me...", he repeated for his friend. "But why would he suddenly...? I mean everything was okay between you two, right?" Hansol hummed in agreement.

"Then why would that bastard suddenly-...whatever...I'll come over right away with ice cream and movies!" "Are we 15 year old teenage girls?" Hansol asked sarcastically. As much as he loved his best friend; he really didn't want to eat ice cream and watch 'The Notebook' or 'Titanic' while crying over Soonyoung.

"How else can I help you then?" Seungkwan questioned, clearly not satisfied with Hansol's answer. "I don't know...bring him back...", he only mumbled the last part but Seungkwan heard it anyway. "Aw, Hansolie...I wish I could...", he replied.

"What did he say when he left?" the slightly older boy asked. Hansol put the phone on speaker and got more comfortable by lying on the couch. "Not much...but he left a letter. He explained that it's because of his parents", he answered Seungkwan's question, leaving out the marriage part on purpose.

He knew his best friend would go crazy if he knew about that too. "I really want to kick his right now. How old is he? 12? He should be a man about your relationship and talk to you instead of cowardly leaving a letter!" Seungkwan nagged.

Hansol sighed when he thought about Soonyoung's letter. He had memorized every word of it as he'd read it at least a hundred times. "I know...but I'm sure that he had his own reason..."