Chapter 1

Choice [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Hansol had dreaded this day. He wanted to escape from this nightmare. There was no way he would make it through today without having a mental breakdown.

The closer he got to the church the harder he felt his heart beat against his ribcage. Should he really show up? Was that a good idea?

"Mr. Hansol. We're here", the driver informed him. Hansol looked out of the window and at the church. He really didn't want to go in there. But it wouldn't be right not to go.

"Thank you", he said to the driver and got out of the limo which he only took because he was about to attend an event full of rich people. He adjusted his suit and took one last deep breath before he entered.

He was a little late. The ceremony was just about to start. There were people everywhere. Hansol knew none of them. He looked around and spotted the familiar faces of his friends and then he let his gaze fall onto him.

The groom, Kwon Soonyoung, the love of his life. He was waiting down the aisle, looking nervous as hell. Hansol lowered his head for a second. When he lifted it again he found Soonyoung's eyes staring into his own. They kept eye contact for about a minute before the music started playing.

Hansol couldn't do anything against the tears that welled up in his eyes. He mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to Soonyoung and turned around on his heel to storm out of the church.

It was stupid to come here. Why would Soonyoung even do that to him? Did he expect Hansol to just sit through the whole ceremony and watch the love of his life getting married to someone else? A girl, on top of that.

How the hell could things go wrong like this when everything was perfect just three weeks ago? 
 

A/N: short af but next chapter is coming right up. Also, I'm sorry that the first chapter took so long to update. I simply forgot that I started posting it here :D anyway I have all my Hansoon stories posted on wattpad under the same username so if you don't wanna wait for the slow updates here you can check them out over there if you have wattpad :D

I appreciate you guys reading this. AND LET'S ALL PRAISE THE HANSOON/SOONSOL SHIP <3

 

Joy :D