Sharing

A TRADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13
Sharing

The next day came.

The sun was up and high, the curtains swaying back and forth from the outside wind that caused such movements. All of these signalled the idea that it wasn't early morning but already nearing noon, but apparently the couple under the sheets never noticed and were still asleep at this time of day.

"Uh…"

A low groan was heard from a pool of dark hair on the bed. Her brown eyes slowly fluttered but immediately closed them again, another groan leaving her lips from the sudden ache she felt on her head.

"Ow," she grumbled.

Her hand reached up to rub her temples but to no avail, the pain was apparently increasing every time her consciousness was returning. Her head throbbed and suddenly felt like puking but she didn't. She tried to sit up from her position but found it difficult to do so, getting back on her lying position like before.

"Wha—"

Her arm tried to reach up but failed, falling limply on top of a seemingly warm object beside her. She was about to fall asleep again until her previous thought caught her attention.

What? Why is this thing so warm? …and breathing?

Seohyun's eyes narrowed at her own inquisition when her hands gently rubbed against the form beside her. That is until she felt it was a body, a body at that.

Trying to ignore the pain in her head, she immediately sat up drew the covers beside her and what greeted her wasn't really something she should be happy about.

And then of course, her voice caught up with her surprised face as a loud shriek was heard across the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A kick.

A bang.

A thud.

All those three were enough to wake the sleeping being that was once beside her, now sprawled across the floor and waking up.

Seohyun, now fully awake and face filled with shock, crawled towards the far corner of the bed, seemingly avoiding the person who was now on the floor. She bit her trembling lips as she heard a grown coming from below and she knew the person has already woken up.

"Ow, my head…" The dark-haired man slowly sat up from his position, grabbing his head and attempted to rub the pain away but failing. His eyes squinted and fluttered, trying his best to finally wake up.

"What…" He mumbled, rubbing his hand across his very messy hair and looked around the room. It wasn't his room, he noticed despite his difficulty in seeing clearly, but the reason as of why he was in a different room wasn't certain. "What am I doing here?" His voice was raspy and his throat was dry but he still managed a question, asking no one in particular—because he didn't think anyone was there.

And another question was why he was on the floor kept him wondering.

That is until he felt a small bump on his head as his fingers raked across it, him wincing once he noticed it. Apparently it wasn't as much pain compared to his aching head right now, it's as if a big drum is being pounded inside his head.

"That's something I'd like to know too!"

Yonghwa frowned, he wasn't expecting anyone to answer his question so who would hear him right now? He stayed still for a while until he noticed some questioning items around the floor.

Are those…clothes?

His eyes suddenly widened as he is not sure as to how they ended up there. He stood up with a bit of difficulty and his eyes turned to another being who he now noticed was also present in the same room. There, lying from the corner of the bed was the black-haired heiress, face red and eyes wide in fear and shock.

"Joohyun, what are you—" but his voice was suddenly cut off when he saw a pillow flying across him.

"Oh my God Yonghwa! Why are you !" Seohyun's eyes widened at the sudden sight and threw him a pillow beside her, shocked at the fact that she just saw Yonghwa's bare lower half after standing up.

"Wha—What do you mean?" He looked down at himself and indeed, what the heiress said was confirmed as his face turned bright red and used the pillow to cover his bottom half.

So that probably explained why he saw his dark pair of boxers lying on the floor awhile ago. Looking at the area again, he saw that his only clothe wasn't alone and beside it was something else.

Wait, is that…a bikini?

Yonghwa's eyes widened once more as he turned towards the direction of Seohyun who has the same shocked face as him.

"Are you…Are you by any chance too?" He gulped. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer to that question but his words left his mouth before he could even think about.

"What? Of course not! I—" her words halted when she sat up straight from her position, still with a little difficulty from the great headache she currently had. She suddenly felt the warm blanket leave her body and she looked down, her torso was bare in front of both of them to notice.

Another shriek was heard as Yonghwa immediately looked away, Seohyun grabbing the blanket again and covered as much exposed skin as possible. Both of their faces were now red from seeing each other in such a state but only one question remained in their heads.

Why?

Yonghwa's legs still felt jelly as of the moment but he mustered as much strength as he can and immediately grabbed the clothes he saw awhile ago. He put on his board shorts and tossed Seohyun her bikini pair, the heiress instantly accepted them. His head continued to throb and so he sat down on the side of the bed with his turned towards the flushed heiress.

"W-What happened last night?" He heard her small voice from behind him. He bit his lip, he was trying to rake his brain for the answer to that question as well but his headache wasn't really making him think well.

"I'm not really sure. I could remember us going to The Shack and having some drinks," he answered.

Seohyun closed his eyes in desperate attempt to remember what happened as well. There were some flashing images that were coming out of her head as she too, remembered them entering the said place.

"Yeah, we had some drinks and we…danced…" She breathed out the last part, her cheeks turning red again at the memory of her being the one to invite Yonghwa to dance. Her eyes widening each second as she remembered vividly how they danced, quite sensually and ally in fact, and they were actually enjoying it.

It was the same for Yonghwa's case too. His face was also red as he was slowly remembering that particular scene. He could even faintly hear their laughs and albeit moans that came with it.

Yonghwa's head throbbed at how these scenes flashed in his head.

"Yeah, and we…managed to get back here…" but he couldn't continue. He was already aware that Seohyun knew the continuation to it. She was a smart girl and it didn't really take a genius to tie the knots together. The both of them woke up , beside each other, head aching most likely caused by the alcohol, and their clothes all over the floor—they all led to one thing.

"Don't tell me we…" Seohyun stopped, eyes widening in realization. From the corner of her eyes she saw Yonghwa bow down low as if answering her unfinished question. She wanted to deny it, she really did. She was about to until different scenes were faintly presented in her mind again.

"Take me, Yonghwa. Take me and let's get this stupid deal over with."

"Joohyun…"

"Oh god!" Seohyun moaned at the sudden contact, her back arching giving him more access to her chest.

"You're so wet, Joohyun."

He ed deeper and harder, hitting her in places he learned that made her moan louder as his tongue continued its own dance too in Seohyun's mouth.

Yonghwa heard her gasp and he knew she was finally catching up. He heaved out a huge sigh and rested his face on his palms as realization hit the both of them of their alcohol-influenced rendezvous last night. He could faintly remember it too but not as much detailed though, and he didn't need the details anymore. All those scenes and remembered statements were already enough for them to recall the previous night. He suddenly felt guilty for failing to be the responsible adult as he gave in to his hormones like a teenage guy.

"I-I'm sorry, Joohyun…" he whispered. He didn't hear her response but he knew she won't be able to at the moment. Without turning to her, he stood up from the bed and went out of the room, walking towards his own and leaving the dazed Seohyun by herself.

.

 

 

The plane ride back to Seoul was silent. It was similar to the ride they had to get to Honolulu, but this time it was different. It was different in a way that both of them were silent and neither knew what to say, unlike before when it was only Seohyun wasn't saying anything.

And how could they? They just realized the carelessness they made last night and never did it cross their mind that it would come to this. It was a good thing though that it was their last night in Honolulu and they were already going back to Seoul. They wouldn't know how to act if they were still in such state alone in the place.

Everything was just dead awkward.

They finally reached IncheonInternational Airport and got their luggage, now waiting for the car that was going to pick them up from the place. Still, neither said anything and both had faces that weren't really showing any signs of happiness. And w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter