A sweet day~

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SANDARA's POV

 

I woke up with a smile plastered on my face since last night. Kyaaaaaahhh! That was the sweetest thing he did for me, and it was before he asked me to be his girlfriend, what more if he asks me to be his wife?! KYAAAAHHH! Oh wait, I’m not even sure if he’s the one oh well, but I know HE IS!

 

I stood up from bed, as always, picking up my dress for today’s work, oh, when did I learn to wear dresses? Since the day he said that I looked beautiful wearing them, Jerk! I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I can’t help but feel giddy and smile.

 

I went out of the shower only to see Bom grinning on my door frame while holding a pan on her hands. I smiled at her knowing what she’s thinking. I went outside and ate breakfast with her…

 

“So, how are you Mrs. Kwon?” MY BESTFRIEND! Is now teasing me!!!!

 

“I am not yet Mrs. Kwon” I said as I sat down

 

“Oooh, so you’re going to be, soon?” okay, what did I just say?

 

“No.. I mean. Hey! We’re just starting as you know and now you’re talking about marriage…” she laughed

 

“Okay, fine… Start eating, you’ll be late” I nodded and started eating…

 

---

 

“Dara, can you please give this to Mr. Kwon inside? There’s a client I need to meet and you know what should be done in this project, pretty please?” my designer asked as I smiled and nodded at her, I got the folders and scanned everything before I get inside my boyfriend’s *coughs* I mean Mr. Kwon’s office.

 

I stood up and gathered all the folders and my laptop and knocked on his door. He said come in and I did, I saw him resting his head on his arm, I smiled… He’s tired.. I placed the folders and my laptop on the small table and went behind him…

 

“Mmmm…” he moaned, NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

 

“Good?” he nodded, he pat his shoulders, probably it hurts there, so I moved my hands up and massaged his shoulders earning a groan from him.

 

“When did you learn to massage like this?” he asked

 

“Since I saw you lying on the couch with a high fever? Yeah, probably that one…” he chuckled “Oh, so you learned how to, for you to massage me everytime I feel tired?” I kissed his cheek…

 

“Let’s get to work Mr. Kwon…” I got the folders and placed it in front of him, he scanned everything and smiled.

 

“What’s the matter with these?” he raised one of the folders.

 

“Mia asked me to tell you the things needed for this one. TOP will be here in a minute and we need to do this ASAP. The magazine is ready to be printed.” He nodded and the door swung open..

 

“Yo!” TOP entered with his Yo mannerisms whenever he’s with Jiyong or greeting Jiyong. He sat in front of me, Jiyong beside me.

 

We talked about the project, the designs and everything. Mia is one of our best designers in the company and she’s also responsible for meeting clients outside the office, she understands EVERYTHING that’s going on here, I wonder if why am I the editor-in-chief? Mia, she’s really great!

 

“So, Mia wanted to triple the columns in this page? I wonder how it would look like though” TOP asked as I opened my laptop and inserted the flash drive she gave me, I opened her folders and saw the designs she did, I turned the laptop to TOP.

 

“This is awesome, I like it! She’s really one of the best in us here…”

 

“Yeah, she totally is” Jiyong said smiling

 

“I wonder why I’m the editor-in-chief though” I bluntly said. TOP and Jiyong grinned

 

“Well, TOP was the one who told me to give you that position, you’re good at designing, good at words and especially you’re smart…” Jiyong kissed my cheeks as I blushed, stop FLATTERING ME! I looked at TOP who was grinning like a mad man.

 

“Change topic, how’s life?” TOP suddenly asked earning a laugh from us. We heard a knock on the door and Jiyong’s assistant walked in and gave us the coffee, I smiled and thanked her.

 

“What? Life’s good dude..” Jiyong said earning a laugh from TOP.

 

“No, I mean, how are you two doing together as a couple???” I blushed, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter