CHAPTER 8: Another letter

A letter you'll never read

“Here, Jeongyeon.”  Jihyo gave me another piece of lyrics.

I am new to the JYP company. I’m under training. I’ve always wanted to be an Idol.  My mom used to laugh at me, when she said I wanted to be an idol. I loved sports when I was younger.

But maybe singing made me felt like I’m being completed.  So when JYP recruited me I was so happy I jump up and down. My mom was so proud but my sister, seung yeon, just smirked at me and said, “Dork.”

 

“hey Jihyo, how do you sing this part?” I asked her as I look at the new lyric of the new song.

“Ask Somi, Tzuyu asked me to teach her.” Jihyo said as she returned talking with tzuyu.

 

“who’s Somi?” I asked. I’m new here since I don’t know anyone else.

 

“there.” She pointed out without even looking. I walk towards the person she is pointing at.

“hey how can you sing this?” I asked.

“huh?” as she turns around, I suddenly felt nostalgic.

 

I couldn’t say anything,

“ya, what did you say? I didn’t hear you.” She asked me again. “you looked shock.”

 

She laughs. As she showed her bunny teeth, I was mesmerized. It felt like dejavu.

 

“You’re somi right?” I asked.

“No.” she laughed. “Im nayeon,” she offered her hand.

 

As I shook her hand it felt like I’ve found something. As if finding something I once lost.

 

 

Dear my beloved Im Nayeon,

My soul also belong to you. That no matter what time, or what place, I will always come to find you. My heart will always recognize you and that will lead you to me.

I love you, always and forever.

                                    -Jeongyeon.

 

~fin~

 

 

Finally finished!!! 

After the tragic end, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were reincarnated and met again. But will their reincarnation end up together? So for the continuation of their “next life” (Ch. 8) is my other story “the contract”

So basically, This story is a prequel for “The contract”

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting to my story. Fighting 2yeon <3<3