Chapter 6

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

a/n: sorry i didn't update yesterday but here's the kevshik chapter ^_~

 

Wednesday 12/22/20XX

In the morning the ZE:A members ate breakfast as usual and at 11:00 they left for Waikele Premium Outlets. It was a really long drive since the already long ride was made longer by last minute holiday shopper traffic. They didn't reach Waikele Outlets until 12:00. Parking was a new challenge and it took them another 45 minutes just to get parking. When they finally got out of their car they agreed to meet back there at 4:00 and split up to go shopping. They coincidentally all met up again in Coach and spent a good amount of time (and money) there. When it was time to meet up again the maknae line was late and half an hour after the original meeting time the older members spotted them running back into the shopping center.

"Hyungs were so so sorry we're late!" Minwoo apologized.

"We went down to see what shops are on the bottom part at 3 and found a game shop," Hyungshik explained.

"But we ended up having to stand in line for over half an hour," Dongjun finished.

He gave Junyoung, who was sternly looking at the maknae line, his best sad puppy face in an attempt to placate the irritated leader. Junyoung let out a long exhausted sigh.

"Whatever let's just go back to the hotel already," Junyoung said and Kevin unlocked the door so everyone could get into the van.

When they got into the van and started on their way Heechul leaned to the side and rested his head on Minwoo's shoulder.

"H-hyung?" Minwoo stuttered embarrassed.

"I got tired having to wait for you at the van so you have to be my pillow now," Heechul said closing his eyes.

Minwoo nodded and peered sideways at Heechul and saw he was already almost asleep. The rest of the ride was fairly quiet except Heechul muttering in his sleep and they arrived back at the hotel at 5:30. They decided to have a early dinner and ate at Doraku and ate sushi until they were sick. After dinner they went shopping around waikiki. The maknae line passed saying that they were going to play pay-per-view video games in Dongjun and Junyoung's room. About an hour later Hyungshik decided to join the older members shopping so he went to get his phone he left in his room. When he entered the room he was going to grab his phone when he saw something on his pillow. When he got closer he saw that it was a note written on a piece of hotel stationary. He looked at the note puzzled because he knew it wasn't left by hotel staff because it was written in korean. He picked up the note and slowly started to read it. It said:

 

Hyungshik,              

Meet me at King's Village at 8                                                        

Kevin

p.s. there are directions on how to get there on the back of this note. If you get lost just stop and ask someone for help.

 

"Kevin-hyung?" Hyungshik stared at the note confused as to why Kevin wanted him to go there but just shrugged and decided it didn't really matter at the moment.

He picked up his phone and looked at the time. 7:30pm, he had lots of time to find the place. Then he looked at the back of the note and his eyes got wide at what he saw. On the back of the note was a crudely drawn map and a bunch of street names he'd never heard of. Concluding that finding the place could be a lot harder than he thought he quickly stuffed his cellphone in his pocket and ran out of the room. After wandering around for half an hour Hyungshik came to a simple conclusion, he was completely lost. He looked around for someone to help him and finally decided on a security guard standing by the street.

"E-excuse me...um you...help me...here?" Hyungshik stuttered out in broken english pointing to the name of the place on the paper.

The security guard looked at him puzzled then looked at the paper.

"Oh you want to get to King's Village," the security guard said. Hyungshik didn't really understand anything except King's Village so he just nodded. "Okay I'll take you there."

The security guard made gestures this time so Hyungshik understood and nodded in agreement. It turns out they weren't that far off and got to King's Village in a matter of minutes.

 

Kevin's POV

Kevin waited at King's village on the second floor looking down at one of the secluded areas of the first floor. He looked at his watch impatiently, 8:05.

"Where are you Shik," he leaned back against the wall and sighed.

 

Hyungshik's POV

Hyungshik thanked the security guard and pulled out his phone to see what time it was. 8:30...he was so late! He quickly ran into King's Village and started looking for Kevin.

"Kevin-hyung!" Hyungshik called out in a deserted part of King's Village.

"Oh there you are Shik," Hyungshik looked up and saw Kevin looking down at him from the second floor.

Kevin took the stairs and went down to where Hyungshik was standing.

"Sorry I'm so late hyung," Hyungshik apologized.

"Did you get lost?" Kevin asked worried.

"Yeah a little," Hyungshik said looking down scratching the back of his head embarrassed blushing.

"Well the important thing is that you're here," Kevin said chuckling a little at how cute embarrassed Hyungshik looked.

"So why did you want me to come here?" Hyungshik asked getting to the point.

"Well I asked you to come here because I wanted to give you your Christmas present," Kevin replied.

"Christmas present!" Hyungshik exclaimed his eyes sparkling. "But wait hyung it's not Christmas yet."

"I know but I couldn't wait any longer," Kevin said smiling at him.

Kevin reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He held it out to Hyungshik who just stared at it.

"Go on open it." Hyungshik took the box from Kevin and slowly opened it and gasped. Inside the box was a ring. "H-hyung what-," Hyungshik began but was interrupted by Kevin.

"I wanted to give you this and...tell you how I feel," Kevin said looking down and starting to blush. He took a deep breath, looked at Hyungshik, then continued. "I love you Hyungshik."

Hyungshik's eyes got wide and he stared at Kevin in disbelief unable to comprehend the situation for a while. "Shik are you-"

Then Hyungshik suddenly tackled Kevin and hugged him.

"I love you too hyung!" Hyungshik exclaimed hugging him and smiling ear to ear.

Kevin smiled and took the ring out of the box and put it on Hyungshik's right ring finger.

"Now you're mine," Kevin said smiling.

"And you're mine too," Hyungshik said.

He leaned down and captured Kevin's lips in a sweet kiss. Kevin was a little surprised but smiled and returned the kiss.

-

Meanwhile the rest of the maknae line got bored eventually and went to find the older members. After finding them the members (minus Siwan who said he wanted to stay and shop and Kwanghee who insisted on going with him) went to get desert. They found a self-serve yogurt place and sat down at one of the tables to eat.

"Hey Minwoo I want to try some of yours," Heechul said reaching his spoon out towards Minwoo's bowl.

"What no way eat your own!" Minwoo exclaimed holding his spoon in one hand trying to take a bite while holding his bowl to the side out of Heechul's reach.

"Aw come on just a bite," Heechul whined still trying to sneak his spoon into Minwoo's bowl.

"No way!" Minwoo replied holding his bowl farther away. Heechul pouted but seconds later a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

In a flash Heechul leaned forward and ate the yogurt on the spoon Minwoo was holding. He gave Minwoo his signature smirk and chuckled a little at how Minwoo's cheeks turned pink. Minwoo pouted and went back to eating his yogurt making the others chuckle a little too.

-

Kevin and Hyungshik

Later that night Kevin and Hyungshik were getting ready for bed. Kevin had showered first and when Hyungshik came out of the bathroom after his shower he found Kevin watching tv in his bed. Hyungshik slowly approached him and stood by the side of his bed.

"Hyung...um do you think I could...um-," Hyungshik started to say shyly.

Kevin chuckled at how cute Hyungshik looked when he acted shy like that and he knew exactly what he was trying to say. He moved over a little in his bed and pat the spot next to him. Hyungshik smiled happily and climbed into the bed next to Kevin and cuddled up to him.

"I love you hyung," Hyungshik said softly smiling sweetly up at Kevin.

"I love you too Shikkie," Kevin said and he leaned down and gave Hyungshik a soft kiss.