Chapter 5

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

a/n: this chapter will include two days and i've decided after this chapter all chapters will be told mostly from one couple's POV so i can focus more on the details of their moments 

 

Monday 12/20/20XX

The next morning the members met up for breakfast then left the hotel for Ala Moana at 12:00. Once there the members split up into groups and went into many different stores. Junyoung told them all to try not to do anything that would attract attention to themselves in case fans were around and Minwoo and Hyungshik got scolded for skipping and loudly singing christmas carols. Kevin spotted Siwan looking intensely into a display case and laughing a little at how funny he looked went to see what he was doing.

"Hey Siwan what are you doing?" Kevin asked coming up behind him and looking into the case he was looking in. Inside the case were assorted pieces of jewelry.

"Looking for a christmas present," Siwan replied vaguely attention still focused on the display case.

"For who?" Kevin asked slyly.

"For the most annoying person I've ever met. Don't ask me why because even I'm not sure of that," Siwan said sighing and shaking his head. "You buying a present for Hyungshik?"

"Yeah still don't know what though," Kevin replied attention now focused on the display case too.

The members continued shopping for a few more hours and decided to meet up for dinner at CPK. There they all agreed that tomorrow would be the best day to go to the beach and Hyungshik ordered the red velvet cake. After dinner they stopped by at walmart to pick up things for the beach like sunscreen. Then they returned to their hotel and looked around in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center before heading back to their rooms to rest up for the beach.

-

Tuesday 12/21/20XX

The next morning the ZE:A members woke up early, packed their bags, ate breakfast, piled into their van, and were off to the beach. They decided on Kailua beach since they heard it's one of the best beaches and when they got there they were dumbfounded by how beautiful it was. Kevin parked the van and they all spilled out and ran to the beach.

"Remember to put on lots of sunscreen," Junyoung reminded them. "If any of us go back sunburned then manager-hyung will yell at us and we'll never be able to go on vacation ever again."

"Okay~," the members replied.

"Kevin-hyung can you help me put sunscreen on my back?" Hyungshik asked holding out his bottle of sunscreen towards Kevin.

"Sure of course," Kevin said taking the bottle from him.

Hyungshik smiled and turned around and Kevin started to put sunscreen on his back. After everyone had lots of sunscreen on they all quickly ran to the ocean.

"HEECHUL-HYUNG!" Minwoo loudly called out from his place in the ocean.

Heechul turned around to see what Minwoo wanted and was greeted with a face full sea water.

"YAH MINWOO-AH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Heechul angrily exclaimed chasing Minwoo down the beach.

The other members laughed and watched from the side. A few hours later the ZE:A members left the beach and found somewhere to eat lunch. After lunch they decided to go look for the famous Matsumoto's Shave Ice. It was a long drive and after only half an hour most of the members were fast asleep tired out from playing at the beach. When they reached a stop light Kevin looked over at the passenger's seat and smiled gently seeing Hyungshik sleeping there peacefully. In the back seat Heechul and Minwoo were leaning against each other sleeping and Dongjun was sound asleep using Junyoung's, who was busy looking out the window, shoulder as a pillow. In the seat behind them Siwan had fallen asleep and had fallen onto Kwanghee's shoulder. Kwanghee was watching him sleep and gently brushed some of his hair out of his face. When they arrived Junyoung and Kevin woke everyone up and they all filed out to get shave ice. They all put in their orders and when they had got their shave ice they sat around eating them.

"Here Dongjunie try some of mine," Junyoung said holding out his spoon towards Dongjun. Dongjun opened his mouth and ate the shave ice a smile forming on his face. "Is it good?"

"Yeah thanks hyung," Dongjun said smiling brightly.

By the time they got back to their hotel it was diner time and they decided to go to Chibo's for okonomiyaki. During diner Junyoung told them about a place he found online that they should go tomorrow called Waikele Premium Outlets. He told them that prices were cheaper there and they all agreed that they should go. For desert they went to Baskin Robins for ice cream and Hyungshik got a sundae.

 

 

a/n2: So here's chapter 5 we're about half way done now~ Please subscribe and comment I love and want to hear your feedback it encourages me to keep up with this story ^-^

And here's HyungshikXfood time again:

CPK red velvet cake: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3326/3566354461_78494f8748.jpg

Matsumoto shave ice: http://andreasrecipes.com/photos/Hawaii_Matsumoto_shaveice.jpg

Baskin Robins sundae: http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/3/a/8/1/highres_6374977.jpeg