Chapter 10

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

 

Chapter 10


The next day the members were all sad since it was the last day of their vacation but happy to be able to go back and see their fans again.  They all met in the lobby that morning and Kevin and Junyoung checked them out of their hotel.
 
The Sikwang couple stood together holding the handles of their suitcases talking.  Kwanghee as usual was talking excitedly and animatedly and Siwan stood next to him nodding occasionally to signal that he was still listening.  What was different now though was that Siwan would smile softly every so often at Kwanghee and gently squeeze his hand which he now held in his own.  

The Heewoo couple stood a little ways away from the Sikwang couple leaning against each other and snickering at them.
 
“So it looks like the Sikwang couple finally got together,” Heechul remarked smirking.
 
“I know yeah it’s about time,” Minwoo said laughing and cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting, “HEY SIKWANG CONGRATULATIONS ON FINALLY GETTING TOGETHER!”  

They both gave the couple a thumbs up when they turned to look at them.  Kwanghee smiled and gave them a thumbs up back while Siwan gave them a death glare and proceeded to drag Kwanghee further away from the now hysterically laughing Heewoo couple.  

On the other side Hyungshik and Dongjun were both talking and laughing sharing their stories about the cute things their hyung boyfriends had done for them over the past few days.
 
When Kevin and Junyoung finished checking everyone out of the hotel the group proceeded towards the exit.  They all froze in place however when they heard a sudden yell.
 
“TAEHUN-OPPA WAIT!”

They all turned around and saw a girl running towards them and stop in front of Taehun.

“Oppa I forgot here’s my number don’t forget to call me,” she said handing him a piece of paper and smiling and walking away.  

The members all raised their eyebrows at him suspiciously and Taehun just looked at them innocently shrugging his shoulders before heading towards the hotel exit.  The members all just shrugged their shoulders and followed him out towards the hotel exit to their car.  After getting into their car they went to the airport and boarded the plane back to Korea.  
 
 
 


Here’s the last chapter! Sorry it took so long i had major writers block and no motivation..but here it is sorry if its short and not up to your expectations but enjoy~ ^-^

I’ll be starting a new story soon but i’ll only be able to update once or twice a week since i’ll be in school.  It will be a college life story featuring the Kevshik couple with some minor Moonwoo and Heejun so look forward to it~ ^-^b