Chapter 2

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

Saturday 12/18/20XX

"TOMORROW MORNING!" the members all exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah manager-hyung said that was the cheapest flight he could get, tomorrow morning," Junyoung informed them. "So that means start packing, now."

The members all got up immediately, ran to their rooms and started packing. This threw the house into total and complete chaos...but eventually they got all their bags packed and fell asleep right away tired from the sudden dash to pack.

-

Sunday 12/19/20XX

The next morning the members all woke up by 4:30am in order to get to their 7am flight on time. This proved to be a difficult task and some members ended up being hit by pillows and other blunt objects that got flung at them. Only after Junyoung's threats that they were going to miss their flight did all the members finally load all their bags and themselves into their vans and off to the airport. Once at the airport they went through the tiresome baggage check and load and were not able to relax until they got to the waiting gate. There they got to examine their tickets and see who they were sitting by.

"Yay we get to sit together hyung," Hyungshik said showing his ticket to Kevin.

"Good I heard the ride is really long so we can help each other stay entertained," Kevin replied smiling secretly happy that he gets to sit next to Hyungshik for such a long time.

"Siwannie guess who I'm sitting by," Kwanghee said happily after peering over Siwan's shoulder and looking at his ticket.

"You'd better be joking," Siwan replied eyes not leaving the fashion magazine he had brought for the plane ride.

"Aw don't be like that Siwan," Kwanghee said playfully pinching his cheek.

Siwan pushed his hand away and let out a long exhausted sigh. It's going to be a LONG nine hours, he thought to himself.

"Aw just my luck I'm stuck sitting next to the lovebirds Kwanghee and Siwan," Heechul exclaimed earning himself a glare from Siwan.

"It's okay hyung you can talk to me. I'm right across the aisle," Minwoo said showing his ticket to Heechul.

"Hmm I guess I'll be able to survive just fine then," Heechul said smirking at Minwoo and making his cheeks turn a little pink.

"By the way hyung how long is the flight going to be?" Dongjun asked Junyoung, who was watching the airlines people run around quickly preparing for the flight boarding.

"About nine hours i think," Junyoung guessed. Dongjun's eyes got wide.

"NINE HOURS!" he exclaimed a little too loudly. "I'm going to die before we get there."

"Now boarding flight number 1305 from Seoul, South Korea to Honolulu, Hawaii," the loudspeaker blared.

"Come on everyone it's time to board," Junyoung called out to the ZE:A members.

"Hyung I'm going to be so bored!" Dongjun whined.

"That's why I told you to bring something to do," Junyoung replied shaking his head.

"Come on Siwan time to board," Kwanghee said cheerfully grabbing Siwan's hand, lacing their fingers together, and proceeding to drag him to the boarding entrance.

"Yah Kwanghee let go of my hand," Siwan exclaimed angrily as he tried to keep up with Kwanghee so he wouldn't fall.

"Nine hours of this," Heechul fake cried.

"It'll be okay hyung," Minwoo said smiling sympathetically and patting his shoulder.

"Come on Shikkie let's go. Here I'll carry that for you," Kevin said picking up one of Hyungshik's bags.

"Ah I can carry it hyung it's okay," Hyungshik said trying to take the bag from Kevin.

"No I'll carry it. I want to help you," Kevin replied smiling at him.

"Thanks hyung," Hyungshik said smiling back.

"This will be one interesting vacation," Taehun said smiling amused by what only he knew was going to unfold.