Chapter 1

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

Saturday 12/18/20XX

It was 20 degrees farenheight and heater in ZE:A's dorm was broken. The members all sat in the living room together huddled up in blankets bored watching tv. They had been given the next week and a half off but with their heater broken none of them felt like they could even relax.

"It's so cold I can't feel my toes," Heechul grumpily complained from his spot on the couch between Minwoo and Dongjun.

"Quit complaining there's nothing we can do since the heater's broken," the equally grumpy Minwoo responded.

"And manager-hyung said they wouldn't be able to get it fixed until after christmas," Dongjun said sighing.

"Hyung, I'm cold," Hyungshik whined pouting cutely at Kevin.

"Me too Shik but like Minwoo said there's nothing we can do about it," Kevin replied looking at him sadly wishing there was something he could do to help him.

"I'm cold Siwannie let's cuddle," Kwanghee said pulling Siwan, who was sitting next to him, into a hug.

"Hey get off me go cuddle with someone else!" Siwan exclaimed trying to push Kwanghee off.

Hyungshik bore holes in the two sitting next to him with his jealous glare. He sighed casting the oblivious Kevin a longing look and pulling his blanket tighter around himself. Meanwhile Junyoung sat on the couch racking his brain trying to think of something to do to cheer his group members up. Suddenly he was hit by inspiration.

"Why don't we go south this winter," Junyoung suggested.

"Like a duck?" Hyungshik exclaimed making the other two magnaes burst out laughing, which earned the three of them glares from Junyoung.

"What I mean is a trip," Junyoung clarified recomposing himself. "An overseas trip."

"AN OVERSEAS TRIP!" they all exclaimed.

"Wait Junyoung is that even possible?" Siwan asked wanting to make sure it was before he got too excited.

"Well manager-hyung said we were going to be treated to a overseas trip sometime so why don't we ask him now," Junyoung said shrugging. "Now seems to be a good time for it. We can go during the week we're off over Christmas."

"What are you waiting for then hyung call manager-hyung and ask him!" Dongjun exclaimed and the two other magnaes nodded rappidly in agreement.

Junyoung nodded, pulled out his phone, and started calling their manager. He was on the phone for a while before he finally hung up.

"So what did he say," Minwoo asked anxiously.

"He said it sounds like a good idea to him but he'll talk to higher power about it and get back to us," Junyoung replied.

-

Half an hour later they got a call back from their manager. Junyoung picked up and after a few seconds a wide smile spread across his face.

"Manager-hyung said that they said 'yes' and he asked where we want to go," Junyoung reported, still on the phone.

This made a chaotic disscussion start up about where the nicest place to go at the moment was. They all concluded that it was definately somewhere warm but they couldn't agree on where until Kwanghee exclaimed, "What about Hawaii!"

The room erupted with conversation again and they all agreed that Hawaii would be a really nice warm place to visit so Junyoung told their manager they wanted to go to Hawaii. Afterwards Junyoung went into another room and was on the phone with their manager for a long time before he came back and reported, "We leave tomorrow morning."