Chapter 7

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

a/n: i'm double updating today since i don't think i'll have time to update tomorrow....anyway enjoy this is the Heewoo chapter~ ^-^

 

Thursday 12/23/20XX

The next morning it was a beautiful day so the members decided to go along with Junyoung's original plan of going to the water park. They ate breakfast, got ready, and were on their way. The drive turned out to be longer than they thought it would be, over an hour, and after the first half hour they were bored out of their minds. Kevin and Hyungshik were cuddling in the back seat, Heechul and Taehun were listening to their ipods, Siwan was busy looking out the window trying to tune out Kwanghee's excessive talking, and Junyoung was being annoyed to death by Dongjun and Minwoo whining to him about how bored they were. By the time they got there it was 11:00 and Junyoung was about to snap. The maknae line ran out of the car and stood in line to buy tickets.

"So where do you all want to go first?" Junyoung asked once they were inside the park.

"There!" the maknae line all exclaimed pointing at different places.

"Let's go there it's the closest," Junyoung said pointing to the island racer.

They all went over, grabbed the rafts, and started the walk up to the top of the slide. They went down in threes and the last three to go down were Heechul, Minwoo, and Siwan.

"Easy win," Minwoo said with a satisfied smirk.

"We'll see about that," Heechul said with his arrogant act he uses to make the fans swoon.

They pushed off and started racing down the slide and just by a little Minwoo pushed forward and won.

"Yay I won!" Minwoo exclaimed pumping his fist in the air.

Heechul just looked at him and gave him a y smirk and he felt his cheeks heat up and heart rate rise. Minwoo frowned and shook it off and followed the others to the next ride. The next place they decided to go was the hawaiian waters wave pool. The members grabbed tubes and floated around in the wave pool until the siren rang signaling the start of the waves. Wave started in the pool and the boys began to be thrown around uncontrollably on their tubes. Minwoo hung on for dear life because the waves were threatening to throw him off his tube at any minute. Suddenly though a strong wave hit him and he flew off his tube. He flew forward towards the person who was in front of him which just happened to be Heechul. Minwoo fell on Heechul and they were both thrown off their tubes into the water. Some where between going into the water and Minwoo flying through the air though he felt his nose hit Heechul's and something soft touch his lips. When they both emerged to the surface and their eyes met Heechul immedietly ran out of the wave pool. Minwoo tried to follow him but got hit by a wave and gave up. After the waves stopped the ZE:A members left the pool and headed to their next ride. Six of them were going to ride the two person waianae coasters and three of them were going to ride the three person big kahuna. Minwoo decided to just forget about what just happened, since he wasn't even sure what had happened, and ask Heechul to ride with him.

"Heechul-hyung," Minwoo called out to him.

Heechul looked up and when he saw it was Minwoo that called him he quickly took Siwan by the arm and dragged him towards the ride. This led Kwanghee to yell after them and grumble that he would just go with Minwoo instead but Minwoo just watched them walk off confused. After that ride they went off to the kapolei kooler which was a pool with a gentle current that pushes you through the course of the pool. This ride had two person tubes and Junyoung, being the good leader he is, sensed something was wrong with Minwoo and offered to share tubes with him. Once they were in the back of the group Junyoung spoke up.

"Minwoo what's wrong you look really down," Junyoung asked looking at him with a concerned face.

"It's nothing hyung I'm fine," Minwoo said avoiding eye contact.

"Minwoo just tell me I know something happened," Junyoung said.

"Fine," Minwoo gestured to Junyoung to come closer so he could whisper. "I think me and Heechul-hyung kissed."

Junyoung gaped at Minwoo shocked.

"It was an accident hyung I swear!" Minwoo exclaimed quickly shaking his head and waving his arms. He explained to Junyoung and he nodded in understanding. "And now he's avoiding me and I think he's mad at me."

He hung his head sadly and sighed.

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll get over it soon," Junyoung assured him.

After the ride ended and they started to walk to the next ride Junyoung stopped Heechul.

"Heechul-ah," Junyoung called out, "Can we talk?"

Heechul stopped and Junyoung caught up with him.

"What's up Junyoung?" Heechul asked.

"Minwoo told me what happened," Junyoung said and Heechul quickly looked away. "He thinks you're mad at him."

"He thinks...I'm mad at him," Heechul asked eyes widening in shock.

"Yeah he does," Junyoung confirmed. "You should go talk to him. Talk to him and be completely honest with him...and yourself."

Junyoung walked away after that and Heechul watched him as he left. Junyoung caught up to Dongjun and started talking to him.

"Like you can talk about me having to be honest," Heechul grumbled to himself watching as Junyoung ruffled Dongjun's hair as the two laughed together.

The ZE:A members reached the next ride the raging river which was for groups of four and five. Heechul made a conscience effort to not be in the same group as Minwoo but while he was on the ride he resolved that he had to sort things out and that he couldn't avoid Minwoo forever since they were sharing a hotel room. At 3 the members decided to leave and they arrived back at their hotel at 4:30. They spent some time shopping and at 6:00 had dinner at Suntory restaurant. Heechul decided to talk to Minwoo after dinner and after they left the restaurant he pulled him to the side and asked to talk to him.

"Minwoo-ah can we talk?" Heechul asked him.

Minwoo nodded and they silently walked to a more deserted area of the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. When they got there they stood in front of each other awkwardly.

"Minwoo I'm sorry for avoiding you earlier today and I'm not mad at you," Heechul began. Minwoo looked at him surprised. "Junyoung told me. I'm sorry Minwoo I shouldn't have avoided you I know it was an accident and it wasn't your fault and I don't blame you at all."

Heechul felt his cheeks start to heat up and he looked down avoiding eye contact with Minwoo. "Minwoo actually I have something I need to tell you...The reason I was avoiding you today because I felt embarrassed to face you after...what happened. I was embarrassed because I...love you Minwoo."

Minwoo's eyes widened in shock and then he smiled and hugged Heechul.

"I love you too hyung," Minwoo said smiling and Heechul looked up at Minwoo with a small smile on his face and hugged him back. Minwoo suddenly smirked and Heechul looked at him confused. "Since our first kiss was an accident why don't we have a real one."

Heechul smiled and slowly closed the distance between their lips softly kissing Minwoo. For the rest of the night they shopped together in Waikiki and when it got late they headed to their room. Heechul took a shower first and when he came out he found Minwoo passed out on top of his bedspread. He chuckled and started trying to wake Minwoo up.

"Minwoo-ah wake up you have to go take a shower," Heechul said shaking him.

Minwoo muttered something incoherent and Heechul helped to drag him up, gather his clothes, and head to the bathroom. When Minwoo came out of the bathroom after his shower he found Heechul fast asleep in his bed. He smiled and snuggled into bed with Heechul. Heechul stirred and opened his eyes a little and smiled upon seeing Minwoo.

"Minwoo?" Heechul asked sleepily.

Minwoo cuddled closer and Heechul hugged him back.

"I love you hyung," Minwoo said softly kissing him on the forehead.

"I love you too Minwoo," Heechul said smiling sleepily.

 

 

a/n2: sorry there's so many text block paragraphs i tried to break some of them up and btw i almost gagged at the cornyness of "Kapolei Kooler" (yes that's really the name of the ride i checked!)