Chapter 4

ZE:A Goes South for the Winter

 

12/19/20XX 4:30pm

 

Kwanghee and Siwan  

"Kwanghee wake up we're going to land soon," Siwan said shaking him.

Kwanghee rubbed his eyes then slowly, sleepily opened them and looked up at Siwan.

"Oh hi Siwan how did I get here," Kwanghee said sitting up from Siwan's shoulder and stretching his arms. "I must've fell to the side when I was sleeping. Sorry Siwan my head must've gotten heavy."

"Yeah now my shoulder's stiff," Siwan complained rolling his shoulders.

"Hehehe sorry," Kwanghee apologized rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

Kevin and Hyungshik

Hyungshik heard the announcement over the pa system and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw Kevin's sleeping face only a few inches from his. Slowly and cautiously he sat up and gently shook Kevin.

"Hyung the plane's going to land soon you have to wake up," Hyungshik said softly.

Kevin opened his eyes and upon seeing Hyungshik smiled which made Hyungshik's heart skip a beat.

"We're landing already wow that was fast," Kevin said groggily.

 

Heechul and Minwoo

"Oh we're landing already that was fast," Heechul said.

"Don't forget our deal hyung," Minwoo said smiling at him sweetly.

"Evil dongsaeng," Heechul said scowling.

 

Junyoung and Dongjun

Junyoung was just about to wake up Dongjun but paused when he saw him. He smiled gently at the maknae's cute sleeping face and felt a little guilty about having to wake him up.

"Dongjun-ah wake up the plane's going to land soon," Junyoung said softly.

Dongjun sat up and stretched and Junyoung leaned over him to wake up Taehun.

-

The plane landed and the ZE:A members deboarded the plane. It took them 45 minutes to get through customs and to pick up the van that their manager rented for them. Kevin was the only one that could drive so he got in the driver's seat while the rest piled into the back, and they were on their way to the hotel. As soon as they got on the road everyone cheered and started talking excitedly with each other. The maknae line started taking pictures out the window and marveling over how easy it was to see the ocean.

"Before we get to the hotel we should decide who's going to room with who," Junyoung said calling everyone's attention.

"I'm going to room with Heechul-hyung we already made a deal," Minwoo interjected.

Junyoung looked at Heechul who gave him a pained look but nodded his head acknowledging that Minwoo was right.

"I want to room with Siwan!" Kwanghee said loudly.

"No way!" Siwan exclaimed.

"We'll use rock paper scissors to decide," Junyoung interrupted. Minwoo gave him a puppy pout and he sighed. "Everyone except Minwoo and Heechul who I expect an explanation from later." Junyoung eyed Minwoo suspiciously and Minwoo just smiled sweetly back.

The rooms decided upon were Heechul and Minwoo, Kwanghee and Siwan, Kevin and Hyungshik, Junyoung and Dongjun, and Taehun who was going to room by himself.

"It must be destiny Siwan," Kwanghee said and Siwan just rolled his eyes.

It took them 15 minutes to get to the hotel they were staying at the Sheraton Waikiki. They agreed to meet at seven back in the lobby for dinner.

 

Kwanghee and Siwan

Siwan unlocked the door to his and Kwanghee's room, opened it and they both entered.

"Yay we're finally here!" Kwanghee exclaimed running in and throwing himself on one of the beds.

"I'm so tired," Siwan said rolling his bag in and putting it on the suitcase stand. He rolled his left shoulder which was still kind of stiff and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Is your shoulder still stiff Siwannie?" Kwanghee asked from where he was sitting on his bed.

"Not really it's fine," Siwan said nonchalantly.

"Here let me massage it for you," Kwanghee said jumping onto Siwan's bed behind him.

"It's okay I'm fine," Siwan said starting to get up but Kwanghee stopped him wrapping his arms around his waist and making him sit back on the bed.

"No really it's the least I can do since it's my fault your shoulder's sore in the first place," Kwanghee said starting to massage Siwan's shoulders.

Siwan struggled to get away at first but he had to admit it did feel nice and eventually he sat still and relaxed.

 

Heechul and Minwoo

"Ah I'm exahusted!" Heechul exclaimed as he entered the room and jumped onto the closest bed. "I'm going to take a nap before we have to go."

He reached in his pocket, pulled out his cellphone, set the alarm for 6:50, and set it on the nightstand. He closed his eyes and a few minutes later felt the bed go down next to him and someone wrap their arms around him.

"Minwoo-ah what are you doing," Heechul sleepily grumbled.

"I'm tired I want to take a nap too," Minwoo replied snuggling closer to Heechul. "Hyung can I stay here?"

"Whatever," Heechul said too tired to care already.

Minwoo smiled and fell asleep cuddling Heechul.

 

Kevin and Hyungshik

Kevin and Hyungshik entered their room and set their suitcases down.

"Ah I'm bored hyung what is there to do for a whole hour," Hyungshik said sitting on his bed.

"Hmm why don't we watch some tv," Kevin suggested shrugging and turning the hotel tv on.

"Okay but you're going to need to translate some for me," Hyungshik said rubbing the back of his head embarrassed.

"Okay I'll try," Kevin said chuckling and going to sit next to Hyungshik on his bed.

After a while they both weren't even watching and were laughing together about trying to understand what the show they were watching was about.

 

Junyoung and Dongjun

"I'm going to take a shower before we have to go," Junyoung told Dongjun after they had entered the room.

"Okay hyung," Dongjun said lying on his bed and switching the tv on.

He stared at the screen for a while trying to understand what was playing before he heard the bathroom door open. Junyoung came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and started digging in his suitcase for some clothes.

"Forgot to get some clothes before I went in," Junyoung said laughing a little at his own mistake.

"O-oh," Dongjun stuttered trying to divert his attention back to the tv program he didn't understand to avoid staring at the topless leader.

Junyoung went back into the bathroom and came out a few minutes fully dressed. He pulled out his laptop and sat on his bed.

"Hey Dongjunnie come here and help me find places we should go," Junyoung said gesturing for Dongjun to come and sit next to him on his bed.

Dongjun nodded and went to sit next to him. After a while they had compiled a list of places to go.

-

The members all met at 7 in the lobby and left the hotel look for somewhere to eat. It took them half an hour to decide where to eat and after choosing the Cheesecake Factory it took them another 45 minutes to get seated. At dinner Hyungshik ordered a Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and Junyoung announced that they should go to the Ala Moana shopping center tomorrow. The members all agreed it was a good idea and after dinner all went to their rooms to sleep and get rested up for the day ahead of them tomorrow.

 

Hey readers sorry i haven't had a chance to say this before but i'm so happy and grateful for you all and i hope you're enjoying the story so far ^-^ Also just to let you know there will be a HyungshikXfood time almost every chapter so in case you were wondering what Hyungshik ordered it's this: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/resources/66a249804e9e4d3eba94ffda82dffe33/menu_Cheesecake_GodivaChoco.jpg

Please subscribe and comment i love to hear your feedback thanks ^-^