Chapter 2: Min Yoongi

Don't Judge Sweet & Sour

(A few months later)

            "No man. YOU wake him up." Jimin whispered and nudged V.

            "No, no, no. YOU wake him up." V shoved Jimin.

            Then Min Yoongi stirred in his slumber and both boys froze, out of fear.

            "He's in a bad mood. He fired ANOTHER temporary manager and coordi. I don't want to risk it." Jimin shivered.

            "I know, but we lost the game. Let's do it together then hide?" V suggested.

            "Call." Jimin nodded.

            "On three, 1...2...3..." V counted.

            "SUGA-HYUNG!" Jimin yelled loudly as V sprinted out of the room without saying a word.

            Jimin's eyes widened, realizing he had been fooled by his friend. The sleeping figure grumbled and rolled over. One eye opened and glared at Jimin. The younger immediately averted his eyes away from the gaze.

            "U-um... we're heading on stage. We're on standby." Jimin stammered nervously.

            "Hm." the older sat up and ruffled his hair sleepily. "Where's the head stylist?"

            "Um in the other room with everyone else." Jimin answered but was met with an angry gaze immediately. "Oh, right. I'll go get her for you."

            Yoongi looked away and sluggishly sat in a chair to wait for the head stylist as Jimin scurried out of the room, relieved that encounter was over.

            "Y-yes?" the head stylist walked into Suga's private dressing room.

            Yoongi turned around. "I asked for make-up that doesn't come off when I'm sleeping, but look at the couch."

            "Oh. I'm so sorry."

            "I'm glad I fired that girl. She was no good. She was shaking so much, she kept poking my face. Seriously." Yoongi mumbled.

            The head coordi bowed apologetically, gritting her teeth. "I'm so sorry."

            "Well sorry isn't going to cut it. We're on standby and my make up got removed."

            "Oh right. I'll fix it quickly." the head stylist rushed to fix up his face make up.

            "Why don't you have them do make up on your face before you hire them?" Yoongi stood up after he was finished. "Saves me the pain."

            He walked out of the room and froze as the Big Bang members were walking around the hallway chatting amongst themselves. He bowed, although he knew he would go unnoticed, then walked to the set, bumping into someone's shoulder on the way there.

            "Watch we're you're walking." he muttered as he kept going.

            Maia turned around appalled at this person's rudeness and gave the stranger a disgusted expression, although he was already too far to witness it.

            "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims!" Jungkook, Jimin, and J-hope jumped out of their rooms and bowed deeply.

            The Big Bang members smiled and bowed happily.

            "Mai, give them a CD." Seungri ordered, taking a liking to their enthusiasm.

            "One? Or one each?" Mai questioned as she rummaged through her bag.

            "One each since they greeted us so nicely." Seungri patted J-hope's shoulder and grinned.

            "Deh." Mai nodded and shyly bowed, handing the BTS members each their own CDs.

            "Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, let's go!" their manager yelled.

            "Coming!" J-Hope and Jimin scurried at his call.

            Jungkook smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Um you think I can get one more? Taehyung, my other friend, is a really big fan of them."

            Maia chuckled and nodded, "As long as you're not planning to keep both of them."

            Jungkook blushed and shook his head frantically. Maia took another signed album out of her bag and handed it to him.

            "Thanks." Jungkook bowed and hurried away, his cheeks on fire from talking to a girl.

            Maia blinked, confused, as she watched him bolt away soon as she had taken the CD out.

            "So odd." she muttered to herself then walked towards the dressing room.

~

            "Mai, I told you to stay close and not wander around." her father scolded. "What kind of staff are you, going around eye-ing other idols?"

            "I was giving them albums, dad." Mai rolled her eyes. "You need to relax."

            "I told her to give it to them. They're really big fans of us." Seungri came to her rescue.

            "They're up soon, I think." Daesung pointed at the television which was streaming the music show they were on.

            "Aren't they the ones we're up against for Number 1?" Taeyang questioned.

            "Oh yeah! I think so!" T.O.P. clapped. "That's why they looked so familiar."

            Mai giggled. "Don't worry. I think you have this in the bag. VIPs are not joke."

            "Eh." Seungri shrugged. "We're just happy we get to perform, even though we're old."

            "We're not old!" Daesung argued.  

~

            Yoongi threw his jacket on the couch and kicked the couch in his private dressing room. They had lost again. He yelled and scratched his head.

            "Not enough." he muttered as he sat down, placing his face in his hands.

            Jungkook frowned and silently shut the door, after witnessing that. He turned around and froze as he was met again with the Big Bang CD girl looking back at him with wide eyes.

            "Is that person okay?" she asked.

            "Uh, yeah. He's usually like that." Jungkook gushed. "Bye!"

            He hurried back into his dressing room, shutting the door loudly out of nervousness and anxiety.

            "Do I look scary today?" Maia muttered to herself then walked towards the door she had heard the loud yell from. She touched the door then stepped back, shaking her head. It wasn't any of her business.

~

            "What do you think happened?" Taehyung hugged his pillow as him, Jimin, and J-hope sat in their dorm room later that night.

            "Why Suga suddenly became crabby?" J-Hope questioned.

            "Shhh!" the two maknaes worriedly quieted him then stared at the wall.

            "Oh what? He has super hearing now?" J-Hope chuckled, amused.

            "He was never like this. But it's been months, almost a year now. He's been firing people left and right. Did being labeled a genius producer really get to him?" Jimin asked, frowning. "He's obsessed with getting first and getting his songs to be the title tracks on every album."

            Taehyung frowned and tightened his embrace on the pillow. "I can't even approach or look at him now. He's just always glaring and scowling."

            "He won't really talk to anyone either other than Jin and Rapmon. But even they told me it was just to ask for advice." J-Hope sighed.

            "He's being a real jerk." Taehyung pouted. "I don't like it. I like the funny, sarcastic jerk he was before."

            "And what's with him firing all the temporary managers, stylists, and coordis or scaring them so much they want to quit even if they have to pay the contract fines?" Jimin reported.

            "All these changes happened after his long time coordi and manager were fired then his stylist disappeared. You think that has something to do with it?" J-Hope pondered.

            "Most likely." Taehyung nodded. "But it's taboo in the company to talk about it. Bang PD won't even tell us."

            "Hmmm..." the three hummed, completely at a loss.

~

            "Ugh." Yoongi crumpled another piece of paper from his notebook and threw it into an overfilled trash can. "Not good enough. This is crap."

            Jin looked over at his friend worriedly. He first-handedly experienced Yoongi's descent into negativity. He wasn't sure what happened and he knew his roommate would never open up about it until he came to terms with it himself. But he hated seeing Yoongi so frustrated and on edge all the time. He knew the sharp words that came out his mouth were nothing but a defense mechanism, but nonetheless they were hurtful to him, the other members, and the staff - so much so that practically everyone stayed clear of him when he was around. Yoongi seemed to prefer it that way. He had always been into his work, but he was now just plain isolated all the time. He was pushing everyone away.

            Jin sighed and curled up into his bed.

            "Someone help Min Yoongi." he wished as he shut his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. 


Author's Note:  Any thoughts on what's happening with poor precious Yoongi? :( And how adorable is flustered Jungkook?