Chapter 1: Lee Maia

Don't Judge Sweet & Sour

            "Deh, oppa." Maia trudged along the dark streets late at night talking to Big Bang's T.O.P. "Don't worry. How many times have I bought this for you?"

            "Araso." T.O.P. chuckled and soon hung up once he confirmed she knew the exact order.

            Whenever her dad was asleep, the members would call on her if they wanted a late night snack. Ever since she was old enough to buy alcohol, the calls got more frequent. She never minded though, they always gave her money and joined them in their festivities often. They loved her dad, but naturally, since they were big Hallyu stars, they couldn't just run around in public to buy alcohol and food without being captured by the tabloids. Her dad was pretty adamant about keeping them on a curfew and house arrest. G.D. and Seungri were usually rebellious when on their own, but T.O.P. usually found a way to manipulate less-famous Maia to compromise.

            She hummed to herself, the excitement of sneaking out never tired her out. She wondered when it would be her turn to be in the spotlight too. Over the years, she had learned so many things from watching back stages, watching the other trainees' practices, and variety shows. She had honed many talents and rehearsed singing and dancing when she could. It was her dream to be an idol after all. However, her dad had banned her from doing so, and threatened to quit as a manager if YG ever offered her a position. So sadly, here she was, still under numerous shadows, dreaming what seemed like a far away dream.

            "Hey! Stop them! They're thieves! Someone stop them!"

            Someone yelling snapped her out of her thoughts and she froze, realizing that two dark figures were hurriedly running in her direction.

            "They stole something important! Someone stop them!"

            Maia pulled her cap down. Even though she wasn't famous, she surely would be recognized by a few people. She smirked and waited until the most opportune moment. She hurled her backpack at the culprits speeding passed her. The impact of two colliding forces knocked them onto their backs and she hurriedly pinned them down as they squirmed and groaned on the ground. In no time, the cops and a couple of other people joined the scene, heaving and out of breath.

            "Thank you so much little Miss!" One cop grinned as his partner handcuffed the two. "We'll reward you for your efforts."

            Maia smiled and shook her head. After all, if news got out, she would suffer terrible consequences for being out this late. Her dad's wrath was much more terrifying.

            "Are you sure? Where are you headed to? We can take you there." the cop continued to offer some sort of compensation.

            "No need." Maia tried to deepen her voice. "I just want to live quietly and do what I can. Doing a good deed is enough for me."

            The cop smiled and nodded.

            "At least take some money." A frantic man, who had been part of the chase, grabbed her hand and stuffed a few bills in there. "If they had gotten away, our company would've been in trouble. More people could've been hurt. So please..."

            Maia knew rejecting would prolong her stay so she nodded and bowed gratefully then went about her way. The panicked man chuckled nervously and called someone as soon as Maia accepted the compensation.

            "Bang PD, we caught them! We're saved!" the man cried in relief. "I'll start working on covering up this fiasco."

            Maia strolled along, humming to herself absent mindedly. She felt good about what she did and imagined how impressed her Big Bang oppas would be when she told them the story.

            "Ahh I should've taken a picture with the culprits. They'll tease me that I was drinking and making it up." she muttered to herself, pouting. Then she grinned. "T.O.P.- oppa will believe me ~ and if they're drunk enough, they'll just think it's an entertaining story."

            She started skipping all the way to the chicken store excitedly.  


Author's Note:  Hi ~ would you run errands for Big Bang if they asked you to? Can you imagine drinking and eating late night food with them? Gah! Anyways, Big Bang members will only really be mentioned in the first few chapters and sprinkled throughout the story. Just a heads up. BTS will arrive next chapter :) Stay tuned!