7 Epilogue

Soulmate? No, Thanks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MEANWHILE, Hoseok: 

Hoseok was dancing around his room (as usual) when he felt a sharp pain in his head and he fell flat on his face.

He was staring at a lady dressed in white. She had red lipstick on and her hair was straight and dark. Her eyes were whiter than snow. He was immobile in fear and could do nothing when she approached him with a dagger dripping with blood_ 

"AAAAAAH DO NOT KILL ME!!! HOLY HOLY !!!!" Hoseok screamed, on and on.

When his poor soulmate woke up the next morning, she had a headache so bad, she had to take medicines for it. 

"I got the nightmare but he did all the screaming." She complained to her friend, who being the ert that she was demanded whether his scream had turned her on.

 

 

"What did you say?" Seokjin asked in utter disbelief. His eyes had
taken on the appearance of two big golf balls.
Yoongi refused to reply at first, Jin had heard him clear and well so
why should he repeat himself and tint his cheeks red? (They were
already red but he was in denial about that among many other things)
He also wished that Jimin would stop giggling. (That giggle was going
to be the death of him.)
Yoongi huffed; annoyed that Jin wouldn't answer so he repeated himself grudgingly.
"I want to learn how to cook." He said, much more clearly. “Will you
teach me or do I have to join a ing cooking class?" 
Seokjin waited for 15 seconds, expecting Yoongi to say "April fools! Or I want to learn cooking so that I can poison someone properly." or
something along those lines but when he didn't, Jin burst out
laughing, tears of mirth in his eyes.
"Since 5 years I've been trying to get you to learn how to cook. Five
whole years! Jimin must have magical powers.. One day! In one day he
changed your mind!" Seokjin said, his face showing the amazement (and
amusement) he felt.
"Thanks hyung." Jimin called from the sitting room, making Yoongi roll
his eyes and Jin laugh some more.
"Wow! I'm so impressed with Jimin right now." Jin said disbelief still
present on his features.
"SO, will you teach me or will you just make fun of me?" Yoongi demanded, trying to look angry and failing (for the first time) 
He didn't bother to threaten Jin as they both knew it didn't work.
Jimin had figured out pretty quickly too, how to nullify any threat
uttered by Yoongi.
Their eyes are evil, Yoongi had thought darkly as Jimin had managed to convince Yoongi to get up and shut the door three times. How the hell had he done that? 

All it had taken Jimin was to turn his chocolate brown eyes towards
Yoongi and will them to resemble the eyes of a labrador. 
Who knew that that his soulmate had such a soft spot for dogs?
Jimin and Yoongi spent their day trying to learn the basics of cooking
from Jin, who was helped by (distracted by, according to Yoongi)
Namjoon, who had the day off.
"No! Stop! We don't need so much oil!" Jin exclaimed as Yoongi tilted
the bottle of Olive oil, coating the pan in a bottom layer of oil. 
"Aren't you supposed to tell me that before I pour it in?" Yoongi demanded.
"Forget that, wait for it to heat." Namjoon suggested. 
"Do you know how to crack an egg?" Jin asked seriously and Yoongi scoffed derisively. 
"I know how to break one. It's the same thing_" and Yoongi hit the egg
on the kitchen counter (though the others would swear that he practically threw the egg) and it all but exploded, covering the counter in raw egg spill. 

"Yoongi!" Jin shouted, feeling devastated, as Jimin and Namjoon hid their giggles. 

Quickly Jin grabbed a fork and cracked another egg before pouring the contents into the pan. 

"What? You asked me to break it!" Yoongi exclaimed as Jin shot him a dirty look. 

"I asked you to crack it! Not murder it!!" Jin argued back. 

"How can I crack it without breaking it?" Yoongi demanded. 

"Well, for starters, don't throw the damn egg!" 

"I didn't throw it! I merely hit it to crack it!" 

"You took out your anger on it! Yoongi, I have told you before, never take out your anger on food! It won't taste good!" 

"I didn't! That wasn't throwing! Besides, you already admitted to being as blind as a bat, what do you know?"  Yoongi said rhetorically. 

"Yeah, he's so strong, he just can't help it, Jin hyung." Jimin joked. 

"Park Jimin, you wait, I will show you just how strong I am_" Yoongi threatened.

"_Please don't act crazed in my kitchen!" Jin interrupted at once. 

"Don't go assuming things, you ert! And how dare you tell Jimin that I love watching ?!" Yoongi asked, cheeks red. 

"Well you do love watching !" Jin retaliated. 

"Not as much as you!"

"Bull! You downloaded on my laptop_" 

"_At least I don't own a _" Yoongi began.

"WHAT? You own a ?!" Namjoon demanded of Jin his mouth falling open. 

"HELP, I'M A KID!" Jimin wailed, hands on his ears. 

"No point complaining, Yoongi has already promised to show you his strength in bed_" Namjoon said. 

"_I never said that!! And just yesterday you said you were 18 and not a kid!" Yoongi exclaimed, turning on Jimin once again. 

"I'm not a kid!" Jimin announced at once. 

"MAKE UP YOUR MIND!" Yoongi shouted. 

"I didn't buy the !! It was a gift!" Jin shouted as Namjoon questioned him. 

"Who the gifted you that?!" Namjoon asked, cheeks turning red because of jealousy. 

"Tell him, Seokjin." Yoongi teased. 

"It was a birthday gift_ how do you refuse it?" Jin exclaimed, cheeks pink.

"By pretending to be celibate!" Namjoon dead panned. 

"I'M OUT OF HERE!" Jimin shouted, turning to leave. 

"You wait, kid, I'm not done teaching you a lesson yet_" Yoongi said, pulling Jimin back by his collar. 

"What did I say about acting crazed?!" Jin demanded. 

"Says the person with a !" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter