Two

Soulmate? No, Thanks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jimin woke up again, his body was less stiff than before and it felt like they had moved him. 

He looked out of the window on his left side and smiled at the sunlight streaming in from the open window. 

"How_ how are you now?" A hesitant voice asked from his right. He turned slowly so as to not hurt his neck and saw a good looking boy of about his age staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Where is Jungkook?" He asked in a hoarse voice. 

"Kookie will be here soon." The boy said, displaying a boxy smile on hearing Jungkook's name. 

Jimin nodded to himself, closing his eyes. 

It didn't hurt so much right now. 

"I'm Taehyung, I'm 18." The boy next to him said. 

"I'm Jimin. I'm_ 17. I think." Jimin replied. 

For some reason the boy looked very sad at that. 

"You're eighteen, Jimin. You will turn 19 this year." Taehyung said gently, making Jimin's eyes go wide. 

No ing way. 

When he had first woken up, the doctor had said something about a lot of time passing since he was first admitted but he didn't think it would be_ 1 and half year?! 

"Wha_ what?" He sputtered as he stared at the boy in front of him.

"If I'm eighteen... then Kookie is_" Jimin trailed off as the realisation hit him.

Jungkook was 17_ most probably_ which meant_ 

"Hyung?" A voice asked from the doorway. 

Jimin turned to see Jungkook himself, standing by the door, tears in his eyes. 

Jimin felt his heart flutter. 

He has grown so tall, he thought.

"Get your here, kid." Jimin said in his hoarse voice, making the younger lunge at him for a hug. 

"Hyung, I missed you so much." Jungkook said, sobbing on his shoulder. 

Jimin smiled. 

What did it matter that he had nearly died one day before his seventeenth birthday? What did it matter that he had been in a comatose state for one and half year_ as long as he had Jungkook, nothing mattered, especially the voice in his head that had screamed at him to go away. 

Jungkook pulled away and smiled at him radiantly. 

"I'm going to kick your later for growing taller than me." Jimin promised, making the younger giggle, bunny teeth and all. 

That's when Jimin noticed the good looking boy again. 

He was gazing at Jungkook fondly.

Too fondly, he thought with a frown. 

"Oh hyung, guess what? I turned 17 last week and_ and this is him." Jungkook said, pulling the good looking boy_ Taehyung closer. 

"This is who?" Jimin asked, not quite understanding. 

"My soulmate. Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said, big smile on his face. 

Taehyung blushed at that and bit his lower lip, mumbling something about this not being the right time. 

Jungkook replied to that but Jimin never heard the words that left his mouth. There was a loud ringing in his ears and his mind was going numb. 

"You_ you found your soulmate in one week?" Jimin managed to get out. 

"We've been friends for a year but.. After I had my first colour dream I knew.. And Taehyung recognised my voice." Jungkook said, smile beautiful enough to break Jimin's already weak heart. 

"Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jimin turning paler by the minute. 

"I'll get the doctor." Jungkook said, rushing out of the door. 

Jimin closed his eyes but the tears managed to escape. 

How could this happen? 

His tears were assumed to be tears of physical pain and he was given pain killers, which made him fall asleep with the only thought in his head being that he didn't want to hear that voice again. 

 

Yoongi had been forced to go to the nurse after he had managed to open his eyes and see the concerned faces above him.

"Did you have a colour dream?" The nurse asked briskly, making Yoongi flinch.

"No." He lied. 

"But_ your teacher described it like_"

"_My soulmate is dead." Yoongi snapped, making the nurse frown.

"Don't say that." Was all she said before finally allowing him to leave the room. 

He sighed as he stepped outside. 

Even though he didn't want to think about it, he ended up doing so.

So my soulmate is 4 years younger than me? Yoongi wondered.

His phone vibrated and he unlocked it to see 10 missed calls from Jin. 

"." He cursed.

He called back at once, praying that Jin wouldn't be too mad at him. 

"Suga?" Jin exclaimed, using his nick name. 

"I'm Sorry hyung, I_"

"_Are you okay?? Oh my god_ I was so worried_ the nurse gave me a call_"

"_That did what?" Yoongi demanded.

"Yoongi." Jin scolded. 

"I'm okay." Yoongi said.

"But she said you got a sudden headache_ Yoongi...." Jin trailed off. 

Yoongi's voice got stuck in his throat. 

"Did you have a colour dream, Yoongi?" Seokjin sounded hopeful. 

Yoongi made a noncommittal sound.

"What was that?" Jin tried again.

"I'll_ I have class hyung_ I'll talk to you later!" Yoongi grumbled, hanging up quickly. 

He had imagined the dream. It's not real, he told himself. 

That night, Yoongi tried his best stay awake but failed. 

He dreamed in black and white. 

He was in his and Jin's apartment. Jin's back was to him as he cooked ramen on the stove. 

"This isn't happening." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter