Epilogue

Good for you

Moonbyul almost felt blind when she entered the big church and its perfect white walls. At least, it was matching her white tuxedo and shirt.

Finger interlaced with Whee in's, they quickly found their place on the bride side. In a matter of minutes, her bestfriend would walk across the aisle and the thought of it made her stomach churned, out of excitement and happiness.

 

« Byulyi, I'm hungry... »

« Wheeny, baby, you ate a full bag of chips on our way. »

« I now, but such ceremonial thing make me nervous. I'm hungry when I'm nervous. »

« Why do I feel like I'm dating a child all of sudden ? »

« That's not funny Moon Byul Yi. »

« Hmmm, I might have chocolate on my bag, since I know my girlfriend. »

« Really ?! I knew I love you for a reason ! »

« You can have it, but first..hand. »

« What ? »

« Hand. »

 

The black hair girl was grinning, looking at her confused girlfriend. On the bench of the big church, she didn't expected that teasing Whee In would be a good use of her time while waiting for the ceremony to begin. She witness the birth of the dimple girl infamous pout, as she understood Moonbyul's intention. Nevertheless, she showed her palm, and Moonbyul let a giggle escape, Her girlfriend was just too cute to handle.

 

Taking a look around the church, she recognized several familiar faces. Solar's parents who she greeted as soon as she entered. She expected some cold treatment, but was welcome with hugs and « We've missed you » instead. She understood Solar didn't talk to them about the fight, and knew she had to thank her later.

 

However, she had to endure the angry and suspicious stares of Amber, Jackson and Ailee, until Eric went to explain the situation to his friend.

Solar actually asked Moonbyul and Whee In to come and have dinner at their apartment, a few days after the impromptu meeting. And after a few minutes full of awkwardness and a never ending 90° bow of apologize from Moonbyul, Eric and her took time to talk and get to know each other. It turned to be a delightful moment for the two couple, and Moonbyul was the first to acknowledge it, Solar and Eric were a cute match. Whenever they playfully bicker or when Solar would, out of reflex, scratched the small hair on the back of Eric's head the black hair girl couldn't help but cringed at their chemistry.

 

When Moonbyul and Whee In arrived at the church, they went to greet her first, in the room she was doing last minute adjustment to her wedding dress and make up. Moonbyul stared at her for a few seconds, totally in awe in front of her friend. In her simple yet beautiful white dress, Solar looked stunning, and the flower crown she was wearing gave a final point to her ethereal appearance. She went to hug them both, but stayed a little longer with Moonbyul. The latter quickly sensed her friend nervousness and cradled her for a while, encouraging her with wise yet sweet words, telling her that Eric was the one good for her.

 

Speaking of the groom, Moonbyul saw him, in front of altar. His parents were around him, but he was visibly nervous and she guessed that anybody in his shoes would be the same. He was speaking with the pastor, checking one last time the whole assembly; the church was full and only Solar was missing.

 

And after another five minutes, the main door of the church opened. Taking the cue, the pianist started playing, the assembly stood up in unison, looking backward. Solar in the arm of her father slowly walked down the aisle, her breathing irregular as she looked at her soon to be husband. The latter froze, seeing his one and only love in her goddess state and if it wasn't for his father patting his back, he would have kept his mouth wild open by the surprise for the whole ceremony.

 

As she passed by Moonbyul, Solar looked at her direction and they shared a smile, thousand of thought in her head but most of all, relieved to be able to shared this big step with her bestfriend.

Moonbyul took Whee In's hand with her own, interlacing their fingers, she didn't realised how tight she was holding her girlfriend, as she was in the bring of tears, overwhelmed with emotion, visibly happy for her bestfriend.

 

She knew she would never forget this day, because strangely enough, she never felt so proud.

 

 

Here it come, the real epilogue \o/

 

Tbh I had to hold myself because I was about to write more part, but the story has to come to an end, one way or another x)

Thanks to all of you my dear reader ;______; you guys are awesome ! Please let me now what did you thought of this story and you can always check the other fics I have in store~