Two

Numb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed and Seungcheol learned a lot of things about Jeonghan. Seungcheol now knows that Jeonghan goes to their cafe only at Monday mornings,  Wednesday afternoons and Friday nights. He also happens to know that Jeonghan eats dinner at the convenience store across his apartment. He also knows the fact that Jeonghan goes to the town plaza every morning. And also that Jeonghan tucks his hair in his right ear all the time. He now also knows that Jeonghan likes wearing ripped jeans and plain tees alot. Nope, he's not stalking him. He just happens to see him all the time. People at the cafe doesn't believe his excuse.

 

"He should be here right now. It's 6:45PM already." Seungcheol stares at the glass doors of the cafe but there's no sign of a certain Yoon Jeonghan there.

"Wow. Seungcheol hyung is such an amazing stalker. He even knows the exact time Jeonghan-ssi's supposed to come in the door." Dino says laughing while wiping one of the tables.

"I bet he even knows how many times Jeonghan-ssi breathes." Vernon chuckles as well.

"Truly amazing. He's so dedicated, ohmygat. Just look at him, so worried that his precious Jeonghannie isn't coming." Dino snickers.

"Geez, hyung. You look like you're gonna cry. Please don't--" Vernon gets cut off when a towel lands on his face.

"Shut up. I'm not gonna cry, you idiots. And nope, I am definitely not a stalker. I'm just...  observant." Seungcheol crosses his arms and stares at the glass doors again. Where is he? Is he not coming?

——————————

 

 

 

Seungcheol admits that he was a bit disappointed that Jeonghan didn't show up. He sulks a bit as he fixes his hoodie and grabs his bag from the staff room. It's raining lightly outside and the weather is gloomy like how Seungcheol feels at the moment. 
Vernon and Dino had already left minutes ago. Seungcheol insisted to be the one to close the cafe tonight just so he could stay there longer. He stayed at the cafe 10 minutes longer than closing time just in case Jeonghan shows up. But to his dismay, the long haired guy was nowhere in sight the whole day. He checked the cafe one last time and decided to leave through the back door.

 

"Hey."

"HOLY FUC--" Seungcheol almost fainted. Almost. He thought he was gonna be or something until he saw long blonde locks that were all too familiar.

"Its me. Jeonghan." Jeonghan says as he removes his hand from Seungcheol's mouth. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

"It's fine. It's fine." Seungcheol mutters as he fixes his hood and starts walking. "But why are you even here?"

"I... I was waiting for you." Jeonghan hesitantly answers. 

Seungcheol couldn't believe what he heard, "But why? You need something?"

 

Seungcheol wonders why would Jeonghan wait for him. The last time they talked was when he saw him in the rain. They've never talked ever since so why would Jeonghan wait for him?

 

"I just wanted to talk about some stuff." Seungcheol suddenly felt anxious because of Jeonghan's answer. What if Jeonghan finally wants to bring him to the police for stalkin--

"Don't worry, its nothing serious. I just wanted to hangout." Jeonghan smiles.

"What?"

"Your face... You looked so terrified. I saw it in your eyes." Jeonghan explained. "You're actually very easy to read Seungcheol-ssi." He chuckles.

 

They walked silently together, Jeonghan holding the umbrella for them. Seungcheol wonders why Jeonghan suddenly wants to hangout with him. Somehow they end up at the convenience store across Seungcheol's apartment.

 

"Oh. Hey Jeonghan. I see you brought someone tonight." The guy at the cashier greeted them when they entered. The guy was kinda short with blonde hair and really really tiny eyes plus chubby cheeks. "Who's he?"

"Seungcheol-ssi, this kid is Hoshi. Hoshi this is Seungcheol-ssi." Jeonghan introduces them to each other. Seungcheol bows politely while Hoshi only smiles amusedly. 

Jeonghan leads them to the corner table where he frequently sits. "Are you hungry? I'll get us food." Jeonghan offered, standing up.

"No no. I- I mean yeah. Yes, I am hungry. But no, I'll get us food. You just sit here, okay?"

"Ow-kay." Jeonghan laughs a bit at Seungcheol's stuttering.

 

Seungcheol goes around the aisles and grabs a cup of ramen, a strawberry milk carton and three mini baozis for Jeonghan. While he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter