I'm a ert.

Six to One

     Gym. A chance to relax for a minute. Whew! I stood in my spot for roll and walked off. "Girlfriend!" It was Jeongmin. "Annyeo-" "Girlfriend! Noona! Girlfriend!!!                             Girlfriend!!" It was Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Hyunseong. In that order. "Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriends!" Ooh! Does this mean I get to see ALL of them sweaty? Hehehe... I am such a ert! I slapped myself. Minwoo grabbed my wrists. "Noona... Wae? Why do you hit yourself?" All of them stared at me with a questionable face. Oh no! Not this again! No Minwoo! I will get you if you put me in this situation! I have to think of something fast! "Waeandwaeyo?" We laughed. That was too close! "Yah! Yah! Who wants to play volleyball?!" I yelled. "Neeeeeee!" They all answered. Eunmi just stared. She talked to a KingKa, Daesung, and when they parted he nodded. He took his basketball and threw it towards me. Hyunseong saw this and quickly ran to me and yelled, "Minwoo!!!" Hyunseong pushed me down and caught the ball. Minwoo caught me. We were now in that awkward position when the guy leans you back and holds you and he is about to like... make out with you, yea... That was me. Eunmi was pissed. She picked up a rock and threw it at Daesung's head. "Yah! That hurts!" They yelled back and forth. Minwoo leaned forward and, "Yah, yah, yah! That's enough. Move it along! No PDA!" Jeongmin smiled. Hyunseong was all sweaty and shaky because of the basketball.  I stared at him for a second. I feel something coming out of my nose. Is my nose runny? I touch my nose and it is red. I covered my nose. You are such a ert! You are a nasty girlfriend! Nasty! Bad, Girlfriend! BAAAAD! "Wah!                           -yah! Gwenchana?!" Youngmin yelled. He tried pulling my hands off my face, but I wouldn't budge. "Girlfriend. Do you reeeeaally wanna go there?" he asked with a smile. "Go where?" I said, muffled. "Araseo. But you asked for it." He said. He grabbed my sides, tickling me. "Wah!!! Yah! Andwaeeee!!!" I let go. He stopped when he saw the blood. The boys stared at me with sad faces. "Did he actually hit you?!" Youngmin pulled up his sleeve and tightened his fist. "Aniya! Aniya..." I said. Jeongmin smiled. He knew exactly why. "It's because our girlfriend is a ert!" he laughed. " I became extremely red. Jeongmin was still laughing. "Hahaha! Ne, I'm glad! Because now I know you will definately enjoy this..." He took the collar of this shirt and I heard a tear. "An-andwae... Andwae!!!" The boys began to chuckle. Jeongmin ripped his shirt little by little. But when it was close to the chest, he didn't care anymore. He just tore it off. My eyes became wide and my face was like a tomato. I fell to the ground on my knees. "Wae... WAEEEEE?!" I screamed. Blood just pouring out of my nose. All the boys laughed except for Minwoo and Kwangmin. Kwangmin picked me up and threw me over hi shoulder. We went to the girls' bathroom. They sat me down on the vanity and began wiping the blood from my face. "Noona... Mianhae... They just like to play too much..." Minwoo said wiping the blood from my nose. Kwangmin didn't say anything. He looked frustrated. "Kwangmin-ah... Gwenchana...?" "Ne." He said with a stern voice. Well excuse me!!! Here come the waterworks! "Mianhae, Kwangmin-ah! It wasn't my fault! I didn't mean to! Please don't be mad at me! Pleeease!" Kwangmin's facial expression changed completely. "Aniyo! I'm not mad at YOU! I'm mad at the others!!! I promise!!!" Heheheh... I'm erted AND evil!

 

 

 

 

**Annyeonghaseyo!!! Thank you everyone who is reading, subscribing, and commenting!!! I really do love the feedback!!! Gomawo! How do you like it so far? What is your favourite part yet? Comment below! Kamsa!