She's my girlfriend

Six to One

     "Geez... Who knew the cute one was such a play boy? Oh wait, I forgot about Changjo... Haha." I said to myself. "What about Changjo?" Someone came up behind me and asked. I jumped and looked to see who it was. "Oh, it's you. Don't do that, Ricky... You scared the crap out of me." "Oh... Mianhae, Noona... I didn't mean to... And what were you talking about Changjo...?" He asked. "Oh, nothing..." I looked up smiling. Wahh~ My first kiss! I'm glad it was with Minwoo^^ Ricky looked at me confused. "Does Noona love Changjo?" "Hm...? EH?! ANIYA!!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!" My face was getting red because I wasn't breathing enough. "Noona! Your face is getting red! You do love him!" "Ani! I swear! ANIIIIIIII!!!!" Ricky ran back in shock and I fell to the ground. "What...? How... could he have gotten that...?" Why is it sooo hot? And I passed out because of the heat.

     When I woke, it was oddly cool, and humid. There was a figure beside my bed. It was Minwoo. He was crying and holding my hand. "Noona...? Are you awake...?!" "Ne..." I said half asleep. "I was so worried that I killed you! I'm never going to kiss you again in extreme weather like this! Never ever never!" He squeezed my hand, shaking his head, and tears falling. "Minwoo-ya... I'm fine! I swear... I'm just reeeaallly tired from the sun, araseo?" "Araseo... Are you sure...?" "Ne!" I smiled. He smiled, "Araseo! Get plenty of rest! Jalja, Girlfriend!" "Ne~" He closed the door as he left my room.

     I just don't get it. How can I have six boys drooling over me, but at school everyone hates me...? Whatever... It doesn't matter. My alarm rang. "6AM already?" I said to myself turning it off. I sighed. Time for school... "Hmm... I haven't seen the boys around in a while..." I got dressed and left without breakfast, as usual, and walked to school.

      When I got to my desk, I decided I was going to take a nap before school, but the bell beat me. The teacher walked in with three familiar faces. "Oh my gosh! Who are they?!" "They look like idols!" "Do you know if they are single?!" I couldn't believe my eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They said simultaneously. "Minwoo imnida! I am the maknae!" He bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are the Jo Twins!" "I am the older twin, Youngmin!" He bowed. "The younger twin, Kwangmin!" and he bowed. All the girls squealed. Kinda pissed me off a bit. They're MY boyfriends. Hands off! That's what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to cause anything. "Um... Excuse me, Mrs. Bang, may we sit next to                        ?" Kwangmin asked politely. "EH?!" all the girls screeched. "Wae?!" "Because she's our girlfriend." Minwoo said with an innocent smile. "GIRLFRIEND?!" "Neeee~" The three of them said. They sat next to me and I was completely embarrassed. So I dug my face in my arms and pretended to be a camel.

     As class went on, I could sense every girl in the classroom, with the exception of Nicki, was giving me a death glare. I just pretended not to care. The bell rang. "Saved by the bell!" I said unconciously. I covered my mouth, grabbed my books, and ran out to second period. Oh what a surprise! Jeongmin is in my second period! More crap from all the girls in the class! "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeongmin imnida!" He bowed, "Sungsaengnim, I am going to take a seat next to                  . Okay?" "Ye, ye. Go right ahead." "EH?!" again? Really?! Sheesh... "Annyeong, Girlfriend!" "Annyeong, Jeongmin." He grabbed my hand. "Gwenchana? You seem sad." "Ne, I am... Your dongsaengs were  my first class and I got the same crap." "Wae?" "Because you're y-" WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?! He laughed,"I am y? Well I am glad I please you, Girlfriend!" "Aniya! I didn't mean to-" "Ne, ne, ne... Suuuure!" "Ani! Really! I didn't mean-!" he pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead before I could finish. Every girl in the room gasped. "Don't let anyone hurt you, araseo? But if they do, just call me." "A-araseo..." He smiled, then turned around. "What? A boyfriend can't kiss his girlfriend? What is wrong with you people?" I blushed. The bell rang once again. I wonder what's in store for me next period...?