I truly do love him.

Six to One

     I ran up to my room trying to figure out what to do. I can't just date my butler! That would be kinda weird! Plus, I really don't like him like that... I don't know how i am going to handle this... So I'm going out for a walk to clear my mind. I walked downstairs after I changed into some shorts and a tank top, and ran out the door. Wahh! I have to think! What should I do?! Ah, I should just let it be, right? No, I can't. I have to do something. But what...? I sighed. "I can't figure it out..." "Can't figure what out?" "Wha-! Oh, Chunji... you scared me." "You seemed troubled, and I couldn't just let you leave on your own like that, so I came to make sure you were okay!" "Kamsahabnida... But you didn't have to." "Well, anyways... What's bothering you?" Chunji, my main butler, is the only person who I can tell everything. He is always there for me, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of him. He is the only person I think I truly love. Like family, it's like he's the best big brother in the world, except he's not related to me. "Do you need a hug?" He asked with a genuine smile. " I stopped and I shook my head,"Yes, Oppa..." He pulled me in. "                          , I will always be here for you, araseo? If you ever need someone to talk to, if you want a hug, or even someone to take your anger out on, I'm your guy." I smiled, tears in my eyes. "I would never take my anger out on you." He smiled, "I know." I held him even tighter. "Now tell me what you came out here for." "Well, there is this boy, who is three months older than me, and he kinda confessed to me... And I knew it was wrong. He held my hand and touched my face, but I just..." "Was it Changjo?" "H-how did you know...?" "He brags. A lot." We laughed. "I'll talk to him, don't worry about it. We all thought he was crazy when he told us, especially CAP. He actually freaked out on him. He was like,'What the are you talking about?! She's too smart to fall for you!'." We laughed. "Here, get on my back. I'll carry you home." I got on his back and he piggy-backed me all the way home. "OMO! I got your uniform dirty!" "It's alright, I'll just wash it." He said taking off his shirt exposing his muscular belly. As soon as I knew what he was doing, I turned away. He laughed and patted my head. "Are you coming in?" He laughed. "When you're done stripping!" He laughed and put a shirt on. "There, are you happy?" I looked to see if he was fully clothed. I smiled,"Yes!" I really do love you, Chunji.