Introducing: BOYFRIEND

Six to One

     Yum. Finished my breakfast! "I wonder if Chunji is done running my bath...?" I asked myself as I walked upstairs. "O-oppa...? Are you in here...?" I asked looking around my room. "Be quiet guys! She'll hear us!" I heard someone whisper... Ooh! Those boys! I'm going to get them! Especially Changjo! I walked over to my closet and opened the door. "You guys better not be messing with my stuff!!!" There were six familiar faces in my closet. Six BOYS in my closet. "Annyeong, Girlfriend!!!" They said to me. Then it hit me. "D-did you just say 'girlfriend'?!" I asked in disbelief. "Ye, silly Girlfriend!" the cute one said. He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "Um... M-Minwoo...?" "Ne! How did you know?!" I pointed to each of them,"Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun...?" "Woah! You're good! But how do you already know our names?" "I actually had a dream about you guys before... Actually, it was this morning..." I confessed. "Yay! Girlfriend dreams about us!" Minwoo said. Chunji peeked through the bathroom door. I knew someone was there because the noise of the bathwater running became louder. He smiled. "Chunji... Do you know these boys...?" He looked at me then looked at the boys. "Aniyo, they said they were here to see you. You obviously know them." I realised what he said and blushed. "Ye, I know them! I just don't know how..." "Really...?" Chunji asked. He looked at the boys and they nodded. "I'll leave you seven alone." Chunji said, grinning. When he left, I was suddenly tackled my six boys on to my bed. "Girlfriend is so cute, we couldn't resist!" I giggled. "Okay, but seriously, how did you know where I live?" "We're just that beast." Kwangmin said. I giggled.

      After a while, I passed out. Jeongmin carried me to bed, Youngmin took my glasses and put them on the table next to my bed, Kwangmin pulled the covers up, Hyunseong took off my shoes and socks and played with my toes, Donghyun took off my jacket, and Minwoo kissed me on the cheek. "Jalja, Girlfriend!" The loudly whispered. All the boys left, except for Jeongmin. "I love you the most," he whispered to himself. He pulled the hair in my face behind my ears. He knelt down at my bedside, holding my hand tightly. He was so warm, that I woke up. "Oh, did I wake you, princess?" He asked. I smiled,"A-ani, it's just you're so warm and I'm so cold." He smiled,"Do you want me to keep you warm?" "Nee~ Gomawo..." He went around to the other side of the bed and crawled in. "J-J-Jeongmin...!" "You want me to keep you warm so I am." I turned around so my body was facing his. I moved closer to him and I was in his arms. "H-how are you so warm...?" and I fell asleep.