Andwae!!! Not THIS class!

Six to One

     I grabbed my things and headed for the door to wait. I stood there for a minute or two and the bell rang. I walked down the corridors and found my twins. They better not be in my next class! I will kill them! I walked into the classroom and guess who I find? The Jo Twins! Exactly who I DIDN'T want in this class. In fact, I don't want any of them in this class. Especially not Jeongm- "Annyeong, Girlfriend!!" And there goes my sanity... "Yah! Pabo! Jeongmin! Why are you in this class?!" I asked, frustrated. I sighed. "You guys are-" "Girlfriend!! We didn't know you were in this class!" "...going to be the death of me... Jo Youngmin! Jo Kwangmin! You aren't supposed to be in this class!" "But.. My schedule says.." Kwangmin said pointing to the piece of paper. "I meant I don't want you in this class... I don't want your minds tainted." I sighed. "Waeyo..? Ohhhhhh!" he laughed, "I already know all of this~" They all laughed at me. I stood there with a blank face. The bell rang and we took our seats. "So to have an ovum..." the teacher went on. "Hey...!"Jeongmin whispered. "Waeyo?" "Girlfriend! We should have a baby." "EH?!?!?!" Everyone looked at me and the teacher glared. She nodded. I hung my head and Jeongmin and I headed for the door. "You know, this is the second time I've had punishment today." I said with my hands raised above my head. "Eh?! Mianhae, Girlfriend..." Jeongmin was looking down. "Ah it's alright! I like getting out of class anyway. Especially Child Development!" I smiled brightly. Jeongmin looked up and blushed. I looked at him and was confused. "Waeyo...?" "A-Aniyo..." Hmmm.. I've never seen this side of Jeongmin before... "Oppa...?" I touched his shoulder. He blushed harder. "Girlfriend.. Please... You are really too much right now..." he said with his hair over his eyes and his face glowing. Too much, huh? Araseo... Let's see about that. I leaned forward and hugged him. "That's what you get, Jeongmin." I said playfully, "But you're still my boyfriend." I don't think Jeongmin can get any redder. "You know... I could be one of those erted boyfriends..." Jeongmin said. I blushed a little. "Are you...?" I was a little scared. Jeongmin leaned forward and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back. "Aniyo, but I could have been." He smiled. Aish... This is too much for him? What about me?!