Was It All Just A Dream?

Six to One

    "                     , time to get ready for school." A deep voice awakened me. "O-oh... Annyeong, CAP. How is your morning?" "I am well. Now please get ready. I don't want you late." "Can't I just skip school for today...?" "Araseo... You have very good attendance so it is fine." "Gomawo, Oppa!" "Oppa? You don't have to call me that." " I know." I said smiling. "Well, get some rest,                     -ssi." "Araseo..." I said as I turned around and put the covers over myself. CAP got up and closed the door and came back to my bedside. "What, are you going to watch me sleep?" I asked sarcastically. "Ah, um no! I just didn't want Changjo to come in here and disturb you while you are trying to go back to sleep. I am just making sure you get to sleep." He said stubbornly. "Suuuuuuuure, Oppa." He blushed. "S-sleep well." "Ye, Oppa..." and I fell asleep.

     "Annyeonghaseyo, Girlfriend!" Six boys said to me as I sit on my bed. "G-girlfriend...?! Psh! Yea right!" I said. "W-what do you mean, Girlfriend...?" The shortest, cutest one with the short brown hair asked. "I mean, I don't even know you... I am a nerd who gets bullied.... Guys run in terror when they see my face... How can I have SIX boyfriends, let alone one?" "Because you're beautiful!" He said so cutely. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks we was so cute! "Are you blind? Or stupid?" "Neither, I am pretty smart, and I can see very well!" he said with a smile. OMO he's just too innocent! Wahh~ Cuteness overload! "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Donghyun." "Hyunseong." "Jeongmin." "Youngmin." "Kwangmin." "And MINWOO!!!" I couldn't help but to laugh. He was just too cute! Youngmin and Kwangmin look very simliar, almost like mirror images of themselves. I stared at them weirdly and they laughed. "We're twins, Girlfriend." "That explains it! Wow, am I lucky or what?" "Yeee~ Girlfriend!!!" We all started to laugh...

     The sunlight peeking through my curtains woke me up. I gasped. "Was it all just a dream...?" I had to be dreaming, right? But maybe... No. No one is in here! I got up and checked my iPod for the time. It was 10:00am. I was only asleep for three hours?! Damn... Well, time for breakfast! I ran downstairs to find Chunji waiting for me. "Did you find anything different in your room?" He asked, smiling. "No...? Was I supposed to...?" I asked, confused. "Aniyo, I was just wondering." He must've been talking about Changjo... "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Ye, Oppa! But I had this really weird dream with six boys calling me 'Girlfriend'." "Oh really?" He seemed interested, "Did they tell you their names?" "Yes, actually, they did." "What were their names?" "Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo..." "Oh really... Those are nice names. Why don't I get you breakfast, you little school-skipper..." "Yah! I could get you fired, you know." I joked. "Mianhae." We both laughed. Chunji thought to himself,"At least she's dreaming about them, but they should be in her room..."

     "Guys! Shhh! She'll hear us!" Donghyun whispered. "I don't wanna hide! Especially in a cramped closet!" Jeongmin whined. "It's okay... Her clothes smell really nice! Just like her!" Minwoo said, as cute as ever. "                              , you eat while I run you a bath." Chunji said. I quickly heard what he said and chewed and swallowed the mouthful of engish muffin. "I can-" But he was already gone. He walked into my room. "Yah! You were supposed to surprise her this morning!" The boys stood there, realising Chunji was right there. Minwoo stood there sniffing my clothes with Kwangmin and Youngmin, while Jeongmin was looking at my hair accessories and makeup. Hyunseong was playing with my jewlry, and Donghyun was counting how many pairs of shoes I have. "Oh... Annyeong, Chunji Hyung!" "Why didn't you guys do as I said?" "Well, we hesitated..." Kwangmin confessed. "Well, figure out a cute and loving way to surprise her, got it?" "Ye, Hyung!" He closed the closet and went into the bathroom to run a bath.