They are WHAT?!

Six to One

     Oh! I wonder what's in store for me in fourth period! My least favourite class!!! Damn... I hope it won't be so crazy as the last few classes. I sat down at my lab table. "Yay! We get to mix deadly chemicals today!" I said to myself. A few minutes past and none of the boys were here. "Hmm...? None of my boyfriends are here?" I asked. Then, Jo Kwangmin walked through the door. "Dammit! I jinxed myself!" I cursed. Kwangmin looked at me and his face lit up. He ran towards me, "Girlfriend! I was worried about you! Youngmin Hyung told me why you two were tardy." He pulled me in for a hug. As usual, every mother fudging girl gasped. I was getting quiet tired of it. Kwangmin noticed. "Yah, Girlfriend, how many of us have you kissed?" He pulled away, looked down at me, and asked. "Wae-?" I was interrupted, yet again, by a kiss. I began to hear sobs for every girl instead of gasps. I rolled my eyes and kissed back. After the bell rang, we quickly parted and sat down. "That's why," he whispered. I blushed. "Well, now it's only been you and Minwoo," I whispered. "Just Minwoo? I figured Jeongmin would have-" "Jo Kwangmin! Lee                       ! Punishment! In the hallway!" We stared at her. "No wonder I hate this class..." I whispered. We walked out into the corridor, sat down, and lifted our arms. "Aish... This actually hurts after a while..." I said. "Not to me. I can't get hurt." I stared at him. "Mwo? What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. "I mean, the others and I are... Okay, you have to promise not to freak out." I gave him a look. "Araseo...?" "Thumb promise!" "Araseo, araseo..." We locked pinkies and pressed our thumbs together. "We were genetically created. We don't have mothers." I laughed for a few minutes, but he still had a blank expression. "What? Are you serious?" "Ne." After talking for a few minutes I opened my mouth. "But... How were you made...? Seriously?" I waited for an answer. "Well, I don't think I should tell you this... but... Chunji Hyung saw how miserable you always were, and he wanted to make you happy. So, he saved up his pay to create us." "Ch-Chunji? As in MY Chunji?!" "Ne." Wahh~ I need to thank-" "Aniya! I will get in trouble. He told me not to tell you or anyone about this. If you love me, you won't say anything, araseo?" "Araseo!" "Wahh~ Nado saranghae, Girlfriend!" We laughed and the bell rang. "Ugh... I can't wait to go home!" "Ne! Nado!" We grabbed our stuff and walked to class. "Yah, what class do you have now?" I asked. "Um..." He looked at his schedule, "Gym." "Nado!!!" "Yayyy!" We both said. This day is getting better and better.