Don't Touch My Girl

Six to One

     I am walking to third period, French, my favourite class, and I see a familiar figure walking in front of me. "HYUNSEONG?!" Aish! Why could I just be quiet?! He turned around. "Annyeong, Girlfriend! Are you going to French too? Wahh~ I have third period with my girlfriend! Am I lucky or what?" he looked upwards, then looked away and grabbed my hand. He laced his fingers through mine. I blush and looked away. He laughed. Everyone around us was looking at me in shock. A few of them were suspicious. Especially Eunmi. Kwon Eunmi. She was in my first period and she saw me with three guys this morning and now another. She gave me a glare. I felt confident so I spit my tongue out at her. "Derangè." I said with a smile. "What did you just say to me?" "I called you annoying. In French. You would know if you had been paying attention in class. À demain." I waved and walked in the classroom. And here we go again... After third period, I decided to buy something from the vending machine. Hmm... Should I buy the Twix or the Crunch...? I put my finger on my lip, trying to think. Then, it hit me. Or should I say SHE hit me. I already knew who it was. "What the , Eunmi?!" she was the QueenKa of the school. She was just pissed because I have amazing boyfriends. "What do you mean 'what the '? Shouldn't I be asking that? Why do you have four boys hanging off of you?" Actually six, but let's go with that. "Because they love me. What of it?" She did that disgusting smirk she does when she's about ready to pounce. "What do you mean 'what of it'? I am the QueenKa of this school. All the boys should be hanging off of me!" Oh wow, great job Eunmi! You've finally stooped that low. I laughed and as soon as I did she raised her fist. I winced, but it never came. "Didn't Jeongmin tell you to get us when you are in trouble?" "Y-Youngmin! I... Uh..." "Ani, ani... No need to explain. I know my girlfriend did nothing wrong." He looked at Eunmi. "But you. You did. You were going to break my girlfriend's beautiful face. Now, I'm not one to hit girls, but if I have to, I will. Try me." she looked away in shame. The bell rang. "Kaja, Girlfriend. We're late." He grabbed my wrist and we left. Eunmi stood there and hung her head in shame and anger. "Joseumnida, Sungsaegnim. We had a minor altercation with another student. We will not be late again." Wow, Youngmin looked PISSED when he said that. My poor boyfriend. We both bowed and headed for our seats. "Jo Youngmin, aren't you going to introduce yourself to the class?" she asked with a smile. "Oh, ne." As he stood up, Eunmi walked in the room. He looked at her in disgust and walked to the front of the room. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Youngmin imnida. I do wish you take care of me. And I do not like it when people beat on my girlfriend. If you even try, we will have problems." He didn't even look at Eunmi when he said it. He was kind enough not to. "Kwon Eunmi. Why were you late to my class?" She stood up and bowed "Joseumnida, I... Had a problem in the corridor." "Araseo, don't let it happen again." "Ne, it won't." This is going to be a loooooooong day...