Chapter 2

Operation 101

*Moments earlier before you arrived* (I'm only going to change POVs if it's something important or so)

~Seventeen~

"You !" Seungchol said before throwing a punch to the guy who hurt Chan earlier. He was exploding. No one can beat Chan up if he is alone. Mingyu and Wonwoo was trying to stop him.

"Seungchol enough!" He stopped hearing a rare voice. It was his dad's.*.* He cursed under his breath. He knew his dad freaks out if Dino gets beat up. He turned to his dad trying to calm himself. Soonyoung, Minghao and Jun were with Dino who is half conscious. 

"See what happened? Your brother got beat up." Seungchol saw an officer beside his dad. They went to his back and handcuffed the guy who beaten Chan up. 

"Home. Right now." His dad ordered. Everyone went in the van. Seungchol sat at the passenger's seat. Everyone were quite the whole ride. Once they all arrived they all know were to head. Their dad's office. They gathered there and waited for their dad. While Chan got his first aid. 12 of them were quiet.

"I told we should've not left him go out." Soonyoung said. He was the closet to Chan. Their dad came in and they all sat straight. Their dad sat down at his chair.

"How many times have I told you to quite this thing?" They all looked down. Chan was just their new brother and he already got beaten up.

"We're so-" Jeonghan was cut off by their dad.

"Sorry won't do it. I have hired many butlers to stop you but no one can. I've hired a new one." All eyes were on him. "This is different." He was about to say something when someone knocked. 

"Come in." Their dad said with a little smile on his face. Their eyes went from their dad to the door. It revealed a lady. *A girl?* Jihoon said to himself. The girl smiled warmly to them.

"Hello. I'm Minji your new personal maid." She introduced herself. "I figured out if a girl is with you, you will avoid fights. She'll be only with for 3 months and a half. Be good to her." Their father finished then smiled warmly to Minji.

"And Ms. Minji, Welcome and do your best. Butler Min please bring her to her room." As soon as they went out Jihoon stood up. 

"What were you thinking? We don't want a girl to get hurt just because of us."Jihoon blurted out. "That's my point. If you don't want her to get hurt, then leave the gang life." Their dad stood up and left them with confused and irritated faces.

~Your POV~

You have reached your room. Damn this house is huge. Butler Min bid goodbye after showing you your uniform. He mentioned that your work starts tomorrow so you don't need to change today. You unpacked first and tried to wander around the mansion. As soon as you came out your room a maid went towards you.

"Hello are you the new assistant of the young masters?" You nodded. "Good can you watch over young master Chan. He's at his room 2nd floor. His name is on the door." She said and went off.  *Well I think I'm off now.* You said and went to young master's room. You saw a door with Lee Chan on it as soon as you reached 2nd floor. You knocked first and you heard a *Come In.*

"Hello young master Chan. How are you feeling?" You asked after seeing the kid holding an ice pack to his eyes. "I told you I'm fine." As you went closer you saw his polo shirt ed making you blush madly. You saw many bruises on his stomach.

"You don't look like it." You said. "I told you I'm- Who the hell are you?" He said as he saw you. *It seems like he didn't notice me* He hurriedly buttoned up his polo.

"I'm sorry. I'm Minji. I'm your new personal assistant." You said smiling at him. confusion was on his face. "Are you hired by dad? But why would he hire a girl?" He said. 

"I need to talk to dad." He tried to stand up but he can't. "No, not now you need to rest." You ordered him and letting him lie down his bed again. 

"But Ms.-" You cut him off. "No. And please call me noona. I want all of you to call me noona younger or not. So please rest first you can talk to him tomorrow." He hissed and lie down his bed. 

"Noona, You do know what state we are in right now right?" You nodded "You guys are in a gang right? Tell me, what does this gang thing give you? Except for the bruises tho." He laughed.

"I don't know. Fame? Power? Happiness?" You smirked. "Really that's it? Fame? Your dad said you guys a good dancers even singers. You can be famous because of that." He shrugged his shoukders.

"Wait. You aren't counseling me right?" You shook your head. "Wait I'm going to get some ice." You said bringing the basin with you. As you walk down the stairs you bumped into someone. Causing you to almost fall down goodthing he caught you. When you got back to your balance you turned to him.

"I'm sorry young master-" You checked who he was. "Young master Jihoon." You said and went off to get the ice. You quickly came back to Young master Chan's room. Without even knocking you barged in. You dropped the basin with an ice because of what is infront of you. 

"AHHHHHHH!/YAAAAAAAAH!" You screamed in unison. Chan is half again. *Why did I not knock?!* You panicked and went outside of his room. You saw some maids looking at you with confusion. You look down avoiding eye contact. *Yes Minji what a good start.* You said going back to your room. You were at the peek of the stairs when some one called you.

"Minji Noona!" You stopped. It wasn't Young master Chan. So who else knows that you are supposed to be called noona? You turned around seeing a guy's chest on your face. You stumbled back to have a better view on him.

"Young master Mingyu. Do you need something?" You asked him. "Actually Seungchol hyung wants to see you. So would you mind?" He said. *Seungchol? He wants to see me?*

"Ah n-no no I won't mind." You said starting to walk to Seungchol's room. *Maybe he heard our screams earlier? No please no.* You saw his room and knocked.

"Come in." You twisted the door knob. You saw him with two other guys. It was Jihoon and Soonyoung. "Please sit." You sat down as said on a chair infront of them. What is this a job interview?

~~~

A/N Hello! I updated yay! Btw thanks for subscribing I really appreciate those kind of things ^^. And also please leave a comment of what you think about this story ^^. If you're a bit confused on how this and that and those. Don't worry you'll find out on the next chapters ^^. 

Bye for now :)