Chapter 1

Operation 101

You went home after your meeting with Min Hee. You placed the envelope on top of the table and sat on one of the chairs. 

"I guess I'm going to miss you." You said while looking back to your wings. Tomorrow will be the start of your mission. You sighed and looked at the envelope once. You smirked at it.

"Fall in love? Just seeing hearing it makes me wanna puke." You hissed and buried you face on the table. You stayed like that when you felt something at your back. You sat up and looked at your back. Your wings are disappearing. When it completely disappeared the weight on your back became lighter. You went infront the mirror to check your back. It has really disappeared there was less weight on your back now. A sign was being drawn to your back showing your rank. Your rank was the lowest before the trainees. A reason you should be careful on not breaking the rules. You let out a big sigh then someone stormed inside your house.

"Congratulations!" It was your friends. You turned to them and say them burst inside your house and pixie dust are everywhere again. They stopped by the table and all sat there.

"Yah! How was-" Sin Ri was about to ask you when she saw your wings gone already. "Aw your wings are already gone? But how are we going to celebrate your first mission?" She wined. You went to the table to join your three friends. You just shrugged at her statement.

"You'll know why when you already had your first mission." Nari said while her arms are crossed. Sin Ri was still a trainee while Nari and Aiya are one rank ahead from me.

"Aish when will I get my first mission?" She pouted. "The day you won't be clumsy enough to spill some beans." You all laughed except her. 

"Why won't we just watch some movie and eat. We don't need to fly around the village just to celebrate." You suggested. Sin Ri's face lighten up. You know she loves movies as much as you do.

"That's a great idea! Come on! What are we going to watch?" She said speeding off to your collection. You three just followed her and sat at one of the mushrooms. When she found the movie she liked she jolted up and played the movie. Aish this kid.

"What are we going to watch? Let me guess. It's the movie where a fairy falls in love to a human?" Aiya said. Sin Ri nodded. "Yah! I already memorized the movie even the exact background noises because of you." Aiya whined. She didn't like this kind of movies because she says it is too corny. Well it's true. The CD wasn't even yours. It was Sin Ri's she left it last time she went to your house.

"Then don't watch it. This movie is really cute. I hope that happens to me too." Sin Ri said that made you three look straight to her. "What?" She said innocently.

"You know that rule number one when having your mission is never fall in love." You said to her with shock in your face. "Oh really? Then what if I brok that rule?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"It depends. It is either you'll be human forever or go down one rank." Nari answered before you. Sin Ri sighed. "Oh the movie is starting. Shut up!" She said. You all smiled at her and sat down again. The day passed just like that. Movies, popcorns and some talking. Then the time came for your departure. Your friendsescorted you to a somewhat portal to the human's dimension. The things you needed there will be claimed at the portal.

"So this is it! Be careful out there! And don't forget rule no.1!" Nari reminded you. You smiled at her and to your two friends. "I'll be fine! So see you guys in 101 days!" You waved goodbye and entered the portal. This is it! The start of day 1.