Chapter 4

Operation 101

The whole ride was chaos. They were noisy. If they are not playing. They are singing even tho some of them really can't. An hour later they fell asleep except for Seungchol who is the driver. It was awkward since the ride was quiet. You were about to plug in your headphones when Seungchol spoke.

"You know living with us is dangerous right?" You simply nodded. *Why does he keep on asking about this?* He kept silent again you plugged in your earphones music is being played. Your eyes roamed around the car. You saw the mirror seeing Soonyoung hugging Jihoon while Jihoon is trying to get off Soonyoung's arms. You chuckled at the sight of that.

"You know Soonyoung really likes to hug something or someone when he's asleep." You heard Seungchol say. Your music wasn't loud good for you to still hear your surroundings. You laughed.

"Don't laugh at me. You don't know how it feels like being hug by this . It is like an anaconda twisting around you and it's killing me." Jihoon said rolling his eyes still struggling. Seungchol mad a hard stop making everyone lean forward well except the two of you who are using seatbelts. 

"Wahhhh!! What's happening am I in heaven?" Soonyoung yelled as he jolted up. "Easy as that." Everyone was awake again. You get it. Seungchol did that to get Soonyoung away from Jihoon.

"What was that for?" Soonyoung said. You are trying to stop your giggles. "For you. Go hug Seokmin at the back my god my bones are broken." Jihoon said brushing off his arms like Soonyoung has dirt. Soonyoung just scoffed. 

"Are you done? We're here already. Another reason why I stopped." Seungchol said. You looked outside the window seeing a one floor house. *Wow it is smaller than I expected.* We all moved out of the van and got our suitcases. 

"Ok let me explain you this. There are only four rooms and three rooms are left with a spare bed and you'll sleep with us.Oh and by the way just call us by our names" Seungchol said pointing Jihoon, Soonyoung and himself. You had no choice but to agree. 

"That's no fair! She gets to room with us." Jeonghan protested. You shifted your head to Jeonghan with Jisoo and Seokmin.

"No she's rooming with us." You turned to see Chan with Jun and Minghao. *Nice now they are arguing where I will room.* They started arguing and it gets loud and louder.

"STOP! I'm the one who is going to choose ok?" They all stopped and lined up. The 4 other boys are already settled. 

"I'll choose after you show what kind of people are you. Maybe some of you are.. erted." They all shouted the word 'Me?' at the same time making you cover your ears.

"Ok stop shouting. Gosh, just show who you are. I'll decide later." They all nodded and went to their rooms. You placed your suitcase beside the sofa and sat. The four boys went out.

"So you want to know how they sleep, don't you?" Hansol asked sitting beside you along with the other three. "That's one but I wanted to really know who they really are. Well also the four of you."

"You know Minghao, Chan and Jun are always out clubbing and they go home late. That is distracting Chan from having nightmares. Jeonghan, Jisoo and DK are the loudest. Sometimes staying up all night watching anime or talking. Then Seungchol, Jihoon and Hoshi. I don't know what they are doing. They are quiet." You nodded at Seungkwan's Information. Well at least you know what they're doing inside their room but Minghao, Chan and Jun? They need serious help. While waiting that seems like for hours all of them came out.

"Noona-yah." Lee Chan said pouting in front of you. Is he trying to show his aegyo right now? "U-uh yes?" He knelt and hugged you. You were surprised at his act.

"I'm scared." Your eyebrows met because of confusion. *He's scared of what?* He looked up to you. "I might have another nightmare." 

"U-uhm first please get off me." You said he let go of you and stood up between Jun and Minghao. *They go clubbing to get Chan distracted from having nightmares* He can be distracted without the help of the club right.

"Okay you don't need to show anything now. Seungkwan told me everything well not that everything." You let out a deep sigh. "I'm going to room with Chan." They were about to protest again but you stopped them. Damn these people.

"The reason is Dino needs someone to accompany him and you guys can handle on your own right?" They just nodded. Chan and the two came to me like they're going to hug me. I stopped them making them go back to their place.

"Please guys no physical contact." They all nodded. Jihoon, Seungchol and Soonyoung went to their room. You went to Chan's room and unpacked. They have two double decker beds. You are going to sleep at the top bunk on the right. While you were unpacking you saw a pocket knife on someone's bed. Your eyebrows furrowed once again. You picked up the knife and saw 'Dino' carved on it. *Who's Dino? Their dad didn't tell me their is a boy named Dino. You just placed it back to where it was and finished unpacking. You went out seeing them only focused at the tv. You just shrugged your shoulders and quietly sat at the back watching them.

~

The day just passed like a normal day. The three leader like humans being cold. I never knew Mingyu can really cook. Then DK and Seungkwan being goffy. It was night time we are all done with dinner.

"Uhm guys we're just going somewhere will be back later." Minghao announced as they went off. For sure they'll go clubbing. Hansol was doing the dishes since Chan is out again. You insisted to take the dishes but Soonyoung opposes. They are all going to their own rooms. It is also 8:30pm. You sat at the couch going to wait for the three. Later on Hansol finished the dishes and sitting beside you.

"Going to wait for them, aren't you?" You nodded while looking at him. He has also nice features. He yawned and stretched. "I'm going to bed now see you in the morning." He said walking towards their room. You said nothing and just continued waiting

9:00pm 9:30pm 10:00pm 10:30 pm 11:00pm Your eyelids becoming heavy. Before you knew it you were already asleep.

~Chan, Minghao and Jun~

"Hyung, I think we need to go home." Chan said. Jun was waiting for his girlfriend that no one knows about except Dino and Minghao. "She'll come let's just wait." Jun insisted. Chan just whined until he saw something across the road. Jun's girlfriend with someone and that someone was. Park Chanyeol. 

"Jun hyung isn't that Jae In?" Minghao said. Chan glared at Minghao who spoiled it. Then Jun's eyes was full of anger. His girlfriend was meeting other guys and what's worse it was Park Chanyeol. A member of their rival gang. Jun clenched his fist and ran to Chanyeol throwing a punch at him. He fell down while Jae In was surprised.

"J-Junhui." Chanyeol just chuckled and wiped his lip that was stained with blood. "You motherer!" Jun was about to throw a punch at Chanyeol when Jae In stopped him.

"No please no. Stop it Junhui." Jun's eyes widened and change back to anger. "What? Now you're going to defend that ?" Chan was still at the other side of the street. *No he can't see me. He must not know.* Chan just waited there while Jun was raging. Jun and Minghao came back.

"What ha-" Chan was cut off. "Let's go." Chan just followed them without looking back. They reached the safe house. Chan has the keys so he was the first to come in.

"Why are the lights- Noona?" He saw Minji sleeping at the sofa. "She waited for us didn't she?" Jun said. Chan just ran to Minji trying to lift her up but Minji's eyes opened. 

"Oh you guys are back. What took you so long?" Minji said still sleepy because her eyes are closed. The three of them held back their laugh. "Nothing much. Just- Woah!" Minji fell into Chan's arms sleeping. She's maybe not used to staying up this late. Jun helped Chan carrying Minji. They carried her up to her bead and she slept peacefully.

"She's kind of skinny but she's heavy." Chan said going to his and playing with his pocket knife. Jun and Minghao went straight to bed.

Minutes later Jun is still awake. Thinking of what happened earlier. He can't believed that his girlfriend dumped him and went to Chanyeol. That . He sat up and looked at the stars. Yes he may have a strong aura but he has a soft spot for stars. He was amazed at how many stars scattered above.

"The stars are beautiful isn't it?" He almost jumped after hearing Minji's voice out of nowhere. Her bed is just above his. He looked over and saw her sitting and staring at the stars. "Yes it is." He said warmly whike sitting back to his bed and stared at the stars. 

"You like to watch them too?" Minji asked. "Yes. They just make me calm." Jun answered.

"You got into a fight didn't you?" She asked. Jun's eyes widened. "Yes I did. How did you?"

"Knuckles." Jun looked at his knuckles that was swollen. Damn he did punched him hard. "So what happened?" Jun told him everything while both of them were staring at the stars.

"So no one knew about here except those two huh?" Jun silently nodded. "Don't worry there's many girls living now you can find a better one." She said.

"Thanks for listening and that." Jun said while lying down. He felt something moving above means Minji is lying down. "Goodnight Junhui." She said.

"Goodnight Minji noona. Please be the one." Jun said. His eyes closing. 

~


Yay an update! So i'll do one day per chapter okay? Thanks for subscribing ^^ please leave a comment ^^