Chapter 3

Operation 101

You are now at your bed staring blankly on the ceiling. *Did I just ed up on my first day?* You still can't believed on what happened earlier. You groaned and covered your whole body with a blanket. 

Flashback (This will be more on dialogue)

"Noona-yah.* Your eyes widened when Seungchol called you noona. *How did he know?*

"Y-yes?" 

"Where did dad found you?" He said glaring at you. They all have strong aura making you feel uncomfortable. *No. What will I say?*

"We have an agency." He nodded. 

"So for you to know even tho you need to be with us 24/7. You can't come with us wherever we go." You shook your head as a sign of disagreeing 

"Master said I should be with you 24/7 wherever you are. So the reason of you not allowing me to come is my safety then quit." You said crossing your arms. You're getting a little bit comfortable now.

"What did you just say? Quitting gang is not in our to-do list just so you know." Jihoon said. You smirked.

"I know but soon it'll be in it." Their eyes narrowed at you.

"Oh really? How about you talk to your crush he might convince you." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Wen. Jun. Hui." Your eyes widened. *No. How the hell did they know about this?* The door opened seeing Jun coming in.

"Yes?" He asked *Omo his voice. Okay stop.* Your eyes went back to the leaders.

"Junhui would you like a girl like her be hurt?" Woozi asked. You clenched your teeth. You felt Junhui's footsteps closer.

"Yes. Especially if it is a girl like her." He said. You are madly blushing right now. *Are they using Jun? Don't me.* 

"Well if you don't want me to get hurt quit. Simple. Don't use him, having a crush isn't my weakness." You said standing up. You went out of them room seeing 9 more people outside. 

"W-what are you doing?" They all cam too their senses and came back to their own rooms. *Damn these people are hard and weird. But you just blushed in front of Jun. Great Minji now they know.*

~

You buried your head on your pillow and screamed. You once again stared at the ceiling. Your eyelids became heavy and heavier as a minute passed. You were about to fall in deep slumber when someone knock- more likely banging- on your door. You groaned and walked like a zombie towards the door. You clipped you hair before you opened the door. As the door opened a Wen Junhui appeared you slammed the door back at his face. *Wait why did you do that?*

"Noona-yah! Noona-yah!" Him screaming Noona gives you shivers. *Stop imagining my gawd. Maybe he needs something.* You opened the door and he was about to bang the door again but his fist almost landed on your head.

"What do you need?" You asked while trying to keep eye contact. "I think dad told you this. Chan he's having nightmares again." You straightened hearing those words. You ran to Chan's room. 

"Y-young master! Are you okay?" You said going near him. He's crying shifting his head left and right. He's also sweating. 

"Don't please. I did nothing! Please don't hurt me!" Chan kept on screaming those words. You held his hands. "Shh. It'll be fine." You remembered what their dad told you when Chan is having nightmares. 

You sang Lee Hi's Breathe.

Nugungaui hansum geu mugeoun sumeul
​Naega eotteoke hearil suga isseullkayo

Dangsinui hansum geu gipil ihaehal i sun eopgetjiman
Gwaenchanhayo naega anujulgayo 

Chan calmed as soon as the song ended. You were about to stand up but Chan's grip is tight. "Please stay, Noona." He whispered making you stop. You looked at him. His eyes closed, breathing went back to normal. You sat on the floor watching him. You soon fell into deep slumber beside him.

~

You shifted to your right side and you hand roamed around the bed to find your phone but can't find it any where. Your hands felt something. It is an arm. *Wait why is there? Oh .* You opened your eyes seeing a sleeping Lee Chan in front of you. You. Are. On. His. Bed. You sat up and got off the bed quickly. When you tried to stand up you fell down. 

"Ouch ." You hear a chuckle. You sat up and arrange yourself seeing Lee Chan stretching. "Good morning young master." You greeted with a smile.

"Don't call me young master just Chan." You nodded and stood up just right after he passed by you. "Uhm. Thanks for last night Noona." He said scratching the back of his neck and went out his room. You smiled to yourself. *One point goes to Minji*

"You went straight to your room without no one noticing because you're still on you stitch onesie. You prepared yourself and changed to your uniform. You went out to see the boys at the dining table. *I don't know if they're having a serious or what because some are smiling some are not.* You just shrugged and head to the kitchen. All of the maids are busy some butlers are having breakfast. 

"Minji! Come! Have some breakfast." You recognized the butler who called you. It was Butler Min! You smiled and walked towards them.

"Butler Min! ^^" You said sitting down next to him. There are six more butlers with him. 

"Oh Minji let me introduce you my friends. That is Butler Jeon, Butler V, Butler Park, Butler Jung, Butler Kim, and Butler Jin." They smiled at you and you smiled back. They have soft auras it means they are jolly!

"Here eat I cooked that." Butler Jin handed you a bowl of Tteokbeoki. You were about to eat some when some hold you wrist.  Your eyes trailed to his arms to his face. A long haried guy was holding your wrist. Yoon Jeonghan.

"Yes young master?" You asked him looking to your wrist then to his face back and fourth. "Eat with us." He said. It actually sound like an order. You looked at the rest of the butlers. They nodded telling you to go. 

"Uh okay." You stood up and followed him his hand still holding your wrist. *Why are they like this to me? Weird ._.* You both finally reached the dining room. All of them seemed like they're waiting for you because the food wasn't even eaten like a bit. Jeonghan pushed you down to your chair. You were sitting at the middle and across you was Seungchol. You were going to melt if the continue staring at you.

"Uhm if you're just going to stare at me I'm going back." They pulled you back down. "Eat we're going to our safehouse please make it fast. We'll stay there for three months." Seungchol said. Your eyes widened.

"Three months?" They all nodded. You sighed. You just picked out random food and ate it. Wow the food is amazing *0*. You ate fast and when your finishedbyou stood up to get your things. 

"Noona you're not going to wear does crappy uniforms there." Jihoon said when you passed behind him. You nodded and went to your room. You took off your uniform and changed to a simple t-shirt and pants. You packed again and went outside. You saw Wonwoo waiting for you. 

"Give me that." He said snatching my suitcase. You followed him leading you two to a van. You inhaled. Well we're going to start here.

~~`~~~~~

A/N Hello!! Thanks for reading. Well it looks likenext chapter will be the start! Sorry for the wait. Please leave a comment ^^