Chapter 7

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi woke up from her faint, looking around just to see a guy sleeping restlessly. He put his head on the right side of Hayi's bed, and realized that all of this time they were holding hand. Hayi quickly pull her hand from his grab, feeling disgusted. Hayi's action makes Dean woke up from his sleep, his eyes were swollen just like Hayi. 

 

Hayi tries to recall what happened, looking blankly as unconsciouly started shedding tears. She covered her face, pulled the blanket and cried hysterically. It was a mix of shouting and calling Zico's name and pulling her hair, pinching her arms, slapping her face. She's starting to be out of control and Dean can't help but cried looking at her condition. He pulls her into his chest, trying to calm her down. There's no reaction from Hayi though, she doesn't even have any strength left to let go of his hug. Dean courageously pull the blanket down, seeing a girl in this condition makes his heart aches. He brushed off hair that covers her face and sweep tears that stains on her cheek.

 

A loud bang breaks the silence. A woman suddenly walks into the room, pushing the door harshly. It was none other than Dean's witch girlfriend, Taeyon. 

"Oppa! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She sounds panic, screening his boyfriend's body from head to toe.

"I'm fine." He replied curtly.

"How can this happen to us, really. We should quickly find another good catering. I'll call my manager now" Taeyon took her phone out, pressing her manager phone number, screams loudly just to see her cracked phone on the floor after his boyfriend threw it away. 

"What the hell are you doing Kwonhyuk?!" Taeyon looked at his fiancee in disbelief. 

"Don't ever call my name again. I'm cancelling all this and we're done. You're a ridiculous ."

Hayi, who was just listening to the two can't help but shook her head at how ty this one human being can be.

Taeyon's face was unreadable for a second, and the next thing she did was glaring at Hayi. She looks like a tiger who's ready to kill its prey. She walked towards Hayi, grabbed her hair and pull it several times. 

"YOU. It's all because of you!!!" She shouted like crazy that nurses started to come inside and divide them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter