Chapter 15

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they finished shopping, Dean drove her back to her apartment.

Hayi entered her room and Dean followed. Recognizing someone's presence, she look back and shot a glance at the latter.

"Excuse me, why are you still here?"

Unbothered by her question, he took all the shopping bag from Hayi's hand and started to unpack.

"Hm.. where should we put this?" he's talking to himself while holding a baby's bottle.

"Should we wash this clothes first?" looking confused with a pile of baby clothes on his lap.

"Ah, the baby crib! Should we build that first.." while untapping the crib's box.

"Look, Dean ssi.." Hayi asking for his attention.

"I can do this by myself.." she tries to take all the baby's stuff on his lap.

"..so please go home" she added while pulling him to the stand up. 

Dean looked up to her, grabbed her wrist and push her to his body. She ended up falling onto his lap. 

"Y-ya" Hayi looked down, feeling embarassed.

Dean didn't say a word, instead, he pulled her chin up and observing her face.

", you're so beautiful Hayi ssi" 

He pulled her face closer to him, his nose touched the tip of her nose. He could feel her heavy breath and it makes him nervous. Without thinking twice, he brings his lips closer to hers and their lips meet. At first, she didn't response to his kiss. He deepened the kiss and that's when Hayi opens and both are enjoying their hot make out session. 

hormones. Hayi muttered between her kiss.

Dean heard what she said and tried not to laugh. But he failed. 

Their lips parted ways but Dean's attention are still on her lips.

"You're blaming your hormones? You pabo.." he laughed. 

Hayi can't say anything. Who can she blame in this situation except that stupid hormones.

She actually wanted more, she wants to taste his lips again. She knew exactly that her heart has shifted. To the guy. In front of him.

"You know making love during pregancy is allowed, right?" Dean teased. 

Her cheeks turns really red, dying out of embarassment. 

"What the!" she stood up and run away from him. She's afraid that she can't con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter