Chapter 10

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way back to Dean’s house, Hayi decided to zipped tight. The awkward atmosphere surround them makes her feel so uneasy. While looking at the road, her mind keeps on regretting her decision to take Dean back home. She should’ve listened to Dean when he asked to go home. What did she thinks when she should show her gratitude by driving him home? Saying thank you is more than enough. Come to think of it, she could’ve not get into the accident if Dean didn’t come to the cafe at the very first place.

 

"Ouch"

Dean's groaned due to his scratch all over his body stops Hayi from her thoughts. 

"Are you okay?" Hayi asked out of concern. 

"Do I look okay?" Dean replied sarcastically.

What the hell?! Did he just snapped at me?

"Wh- you.." Hayi wanted to cursed him but she stopped herself. 

Dean locked her lips, trying to block his laugh.

The whole trip was a blessing for Dean. While Hayi's focusing on driving, he keeps on staring at her. When Hayi feels like she's being observed, Dean pretends to sleep. Childish. 

 

Entering Dean's apartment, Hayi was pretty shock of how big and beautiful his apartment is. It is filled with branded and luxurious furniture, even his synthetic plan is crystal clear. She didn't realized she stood at the same place for 5 minutes, leaving Dean lean against the wall. 

"Hey, are you going to stand there till tomorrow?" Dean couldn't really walk so he needs Hayi to help him.

His way of asking help started to piss Hayi off. She turned back and glared at him. 

She grabbed his arm, putting it around his neck and push him to the sofa.

"Yah yah yah! It hurts, Hayi ssi" Dean cried.

"I think my job here is done, good bye Dean ssi"

Before she could take a step, Dean grabbed his wrist and pull her down the sofa. He looked at Hayi intensely, they both melt in silence.

"Hayi ssi. Please give me this chance to talk and please.. please listen to me"

Seems like his deep voice hypnotized Hayi. She got lured so easily. 

"For pissing you off, I'm sorry. For being selfish and intolerable, I'm sorry. For not understanding what you've been through, I'm sorry."

He stopped for a while, looking closer to Hayi.

"For loving you, I'm sorry" 

A sudden kick felt inside her tummy, she wonder why. She tries to keep calm eventhough deep down inside, her heart beating so fast and she know that it's not okay.

"I didn't realize how many times you suffer because of me.. and I don't want to hurt you more in the future. I promise Hayi ssi, after you step out of this room, I would also step out of your life"

That moment, that moment Hayi realized that her feelings for him was not hatred, it's a feeling she's been trying to deny.

Hayi can't stand looking at his so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter