Chapter 3

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, may I talk to the owner of the restaurant, Mr. Zico? This is Dean" 

"Good morning Kwon Hyuk-ssi, this is Zico. Is there something wrong?"

"Ah ani zico-ssi. I just want to ask if it is possible to re-arrange our meeting. My fiancee keeps on bothering me to discuss the wedding catering with you."

"Oh, that's alright. When do you want to meet?"

"I guess next week would be good"

"I'm sorry Kwon Hyuk-ssi, I'm going on a vacation next week. What about the day after tomorrow?"

"That would be great. See you at your restaurant, Zico-ssi"

 

-

 

Kwon Hyuk or known as Dean in the business world is a very young and smart businessman. Running his father's company at first, he is now managed to open his own company. Known as a very gentle, kind, warm-hearted and 'prince lookalike', people are regretting him for having such a 'devil lookalike' fiancee and soon to be wife. She is a very bossy one, think that she's the prettiest girl among all and one thing that makes people wanna throw up on her face is that she's so proud to be Dean's girlfriend. All workers in Dean's company can't read whats inside Dean's mind, how he be attracted to such a devil and even going to marry her. People speculated that she threat Dean to marry her or she will commit suicide, or maybe she manipulated a pregancy, or even using black magic to get Dean. 

However, the couple are not affected by the gossip spreading around the company and they, well not exacty 'they', more like his girlfriend, decided to arrange their wedding party as soon as possible. They have rent the hall in one of the famous hotel in Seoul, meeting with the designer of their suits and dress, contacted the make up artist, making invitations and of course, preparing the best catering in Seoul. They chose Zico's restaurant for their catering because Zico's resto served the best food compared to others. Dean and Zico had just once talk through phone regarding the contract and the last call is to meet one another. 

 

-

 

Zico is busy cooking inside the kitchen when suddenly one of his worker called.

"Hyung, someone is looking for you."

Zico stopped cooking when he just remember that today is his meeting with his client, Dean. He called one of the junior ched to handle what he is doing. He untied his apron and wash his hand before going out of the kitchen. 

He spotted one guy, sitting at the corner of the restaurant near the window, wearing a set of maroon suit and pants, hair is perfectly on fleek with the touch of pomade. He sits with his hand crossed as well as his legs. Typical boss material. Zico can easily recognize him even though they haven't meet. He then walk slowly and approaches Dean.

"Kwon Hyuk-ssi?" Zico tapped his shoulder while Dean is staring outside the window. 

"Zico-ssi? It's a pleasure to meet you in person. Hear that you're a busy one" Dean smiles brightly then stands up and lend his hand to Zico. 

"You're one, too. hahahaha" They both laugh while Zico lend his hand as well and they shake hands. 

"So, please take a seat" Zico asked Dean to sit across him while his sits as well.

"Thank you for sparing your time for me and my fiancee. Anyway, we will start discussing when my fiancee come. She is on the way here." Dean then leaned back to the chair and smiled.

"Sure" Zico smiled back.

They killed the time waiting for Dean's fiancee to come by chit chatting about random things, anything that suddenly pops out of their mind like works, hobbies, recent global news BUT not their own girlfriend. 

 

 

-

 

Meanwhile, Hayi is waiting for a taxi to come. She's been waiting near the road for almost 20 minutes. Her hand is full loaded. She brings a bag full of foods on the right hand and a box of cake on the left side. She's going to give an anniversary surprise for Zico so she's going to Zico's restaurant because she also wants to share their happiness with the workers there. After waiting for another minutes, a taxi come and she directly get inside. To her surprise, a girl also get in the same taxi as her, but from the right door. What the hell is she doing here. Hayi tries to make herself comfortable first by putting all of her bags and box on the floor and next to her seat. Then, she faced to the girl who has already sitted comfortably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter