Chapter 16

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day after the storm, Hayi went through a total breakdown. When her love towards Dean started arousing, she wouldn't want to sacrifice her baby's safety on Taeyon's threat. She spend her whole day sitting on her couch, staring at the wall without realizing the sun has already set.

Ping!

An app notification on her phone rings.

Mommies, your baby is craving fresh fruits and veggies!

Hayi chuckled. Well this preganancy app is quite helpful to single lonely moms, she thought. 

She walked to her fridge only to see an empty space with several water bottle standing in the middle. How long has it been since she taken care of herself. 

After gathering up her strenght, she grabbed her car key and went out of the door only to see a bunch of grocery bag full of foods and vegetables. 

Who left their groceries here? It's blocking my way ugh. 

She bend down to take the groceries away only to see a small bright pink neon card strangled on the handle. 

"Hello Ms. Hayi our soon to be Mom! Thank you for subscribing to Super Pregnancy App, here's a lil gift for you. YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT ALL!"

"What in the world.." Hayi lift her head confused. 

"How can an app be that thoughtful.." she was contemplating whether or not to take this bags of groceries inside. Well, she was lazy to go out anyways and it's all fresh ingredients so the possibilities of getting drugged is nearly zero. 

While she took the groceries inside, a sudden thought popped up. 

"Oh wait, I don't even subscribe to the app.." She dropped the bag down and check once again the name written on the card. It's Hayi. And as far as she knows, only 0.01% citizens in Seoul and no neighbours has the same name as hers. 

"Whatever, I'll just cook it" she laughed. 

 

The next day she went to the office, no taxi were seen around her apartment lobby. She decided to use subway since her 9 am appointment with an important client awaits. As soon as she steps out of her lobby, an orange cab with one window opened blocked her way. 

"Hey Miss, do you need a ride?" the ahjussi driver asked, ready to unlocked his car. 

"Oh yes yes, you came on the right time ahjussi!" she quickly opened the passenger door and sit back. 

"Okay let's go!" the driver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter