Chapter 8

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With all the unexpected things going inside Hayi's mind, she heavily walked towards Zico's room. She still can't believe what she has to face. Her fiancee, leaving her forever is something she would never think of. 

Without realizing, she has arrived in front of the door. Holding the door knob, she looked at her tummy. A baby. Zico's baby. She touched her tummy, feeling so stupid that she did not even realized these past three months a human being has been growing. 

Hayi walked inside the room, a dead body covered with white cloth was laying on the bed. She pull the cloth covering the face, revealing Zico's peaceful face with some scars on it. Hayi's teardrops keeps on falling on his face, she hold his cheek and caress his hair. 

"Oppa, annyeong." she smiled sadly. 

"Oppa, i know this is stupid but can you wake up? You won't, huh? You hate me right? That's why you leave me this fast."

She took Zico's hand and place it on her tummy. "Baby, greet your father. You're not gonna see him for a while so please be good, uhm?" 

Hayi hold Zico's hand tighter, holding her tears. "Zico Appa, this, this shows how stupid and greedy I am. I don't even realize I'm carrying your child this all along. If I know this would happen, I would rather quit my job and stay with you forever with our baby. I'm so sorry Oppa, I'm so sorry.." 

She felt down to the ground, crying even louder. For a minute, Hayi has lost in her thought, reality hits her hard. Suddenly, she felt a back hug. A sound like Zico's voice is heard. "Honey, don't cry, please. Please be happy for me" 

She looked up to face Zico for the last time. "Oppa, I promise you. I would be a great single mom for our child. I would never look for other dad to replace you as our baby's father. Please always be with our side, okay?" She kissed Zico's forehead before covering his face up with the cloth.

As she was about to go out, a nurse came in.

"Mam, this is all the things left with Zico ssi in the crime scene." She then gave Hayi a plastic bag filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter