Chapter 9

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months after Zico's death, Hayi has able to focus back on her work. After work, it is a must for Hayi to visit Zico's restaurant because that's the only place she would always feel the presence of Zico. Crush and the workers there has always been so supportive and has never failed to make Hayi happy whenever she started to shed a tear.

"Hayi-ya, what do you want to eat today?" Crush teased Hayi who has just entered the restaurant. 

"Umm.. I have no appetite Oppa" She walked towards Zico's favorite spot.

Cheeky Crush then think of another way to make Hayi eat. "Ya, ya, I asked the wrong person. Baby.. what do you want to eat?" He squat down and face Hayi's belly.

"I want jajangmyeon, samchoon. And carrot cake. Umm, thai tea would be great as well." 

Crush face palmed himself and walked away. Hayi can't help but laugh at his funny Oppa.

Just then, a familiar face enter the restaurant. Looks like he's looking for someone, but then he spotted someone he did not expect. 

"Oh- Hayi ssi"

"D-Dean ssi.."

"How are you Hayi ssi? It's been months since I last saw you"

Seeing Dean's face, she could really feel the presence of Zico. Everything that happened 2 months ago is strongly getting back into Hayi's mind.

"I-I have to go" Without thinking, Hayi left her seat and went out. Crush who has just brought out her thai tea was dumbfounded seeing her left the restaurant.

Dean followed her out. She hasn't walked far so he catch her up and grab her arm tight.

"Hayi ssi. Why are you doing this to me?" Dean looked at her in the eyes.

 "I told you already right? Don't you understand?!" Hayi tried to get off his grip but failed.

Instead of letting her go, Dean holds both of her shoulder.

"Hayi ssi, please. Listen to me. I have been suffering this past two months, I can't focus on anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter