Chapter 6

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Dean was ready at Zico's restaurant to directly drive off to Busan. Dean was waiting for Zico on a chair next to the window while video calling his fiancee.

"Oppa, don't forget my Marc Jacobs perfume, my LV limited edition bag, my juicy couture sunglasses, my swa-" Taeyon then stop speaking when Dean suddenly cutted her. 

"Taeyon, stop. I'm going there for our wedding preperation, not a vacay" Dean rolled his eyes.

"Arrasseo, then just transfer the money. I'll go buy it myself" She replied bossily. 

"It's not that you don't have any money...." Dean whispered to himself. He was tired of his girlfriend's countless demand. 

"Oppa, don't you dare messed up with the plan okay" Taeyon warned him.

"Yeah...." Dean wished she would give him a sweet warm 'have a safe trip' greet but it wasn't, sadly.

 

On the other side, Zico who walked towards Dean's table was busy with his phone on his right ear. His left hand was carrying his bag.

He was talking over the phone while greeted Dean with his smile. He then sat across Dean. 

"Baby, I'm going now~" Zico said cutely, making everyone near them cringed.

"Oppa, i'm so sorry I couldn't be there with you" Hayi explained. Her voice was loud enough for Dean to overheard their conversation.

"Ani, that's fine!~ I know you're very busy" Zico smiled to himself, being so proud for being such a considerate boyfriend. Dean looked at him smiling, while deep down inside, he's jealous.

"Gumawo oppa for being the best boyfriend!!" Hayi then give a smooch smooch muach muach through the phone.

"I wish you really mean it...." Zico suddenly sound sad.

She laughed at how childish and bipolar her boyfriend is. 

"Call me when you get there. I'll kill you if you call someone else before me!" Hayi jokingly threatened him.

"I have to call eomma first, you know~~~" Zico .

"I can't argue to that" Hayi and Zico then both laughed.

You can feel their love even by the phone. 

"Be careful, Oppa. Saranghae!" 

"Love you too, beautiful!" 

The conversation ends as Zico saw Dean's bitter face thinking he was bored waiting for these lovebirds to stop calling.

"I'm sorry Kwon Hyuk-ssi" Zico then bowed to him while smiling.

"Ani, that's fine! Don't be sorry. It's how a real couple should do" Dean smiled back at him.

 

 

-

 

 

The first one to drive was Zico. He drove half way to the destination. Their road trip was actually pretty fun. They talked about their jobs, their own girlfriends, their childhood memories, their favorite artists and many more. They actually have many things and common and that makes them clicked. They even promised to still mantain their relationship as friends even after their marriage ceremony is over. After spending almost 5 hours drive, it's time for Dean to drive. They stopped on the side road.

"Kwon hyuk-ssi, I'm going to buy some snacks for us. Can you wait?" Zico asked while he was unbelting himself.

"Sure, a great conversation with snacks as a company is a matchmade in heaven!" They both laughed, both agreeing with what Dean said.

Zico has to cross the road because the convinience store is located across to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter