Chapter 4

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Perhaps, is it that guy....." Hayi whispered to herself while wandered around.

"You know him, Hayi-ya?" Zico nudge Hayi's elbow. 

"Uh... I think I've seen him somewhere..." Hayi raised one eyebrow.

"OH! I've meet you in a cafe. You bumped me when we queued" Dean explained in dazed.

"Ah~ that's right!" Hayi seems to remember those times.

"It's a very small world, isn't it?" Zico butted in. 

"Yeah!" Hayi, Zico and Dean all laughed while Dean's girlfriend just rolled her eyes.

"Ms. Hayi, I mean... Soon-to-be Mrs. Zico, would you mind join us?" Dean offered with a teased.

"Such a pleasure" Hayi smiled.

"What the fck are you doing, Oppa!" Zico's girlfriend pinched his hand while whispered angrily.

"Taeyon-a, could you behave well?" Dean glared at his girlfriend.

Taeyon face was so pissed, everyone knows it. But they just ignored her as well as Hayi. Hayi just smirked at her in tease.

 

"So, you guys are getting married, isn't it? Hayi asked, continuing the conversation. 

"Yeah" Taeyon replied bitterly.

"Woah, congratulations Deanssi. So... I guess you're hiring my boyfriend to be the chef, am I right?" Hayi ignored Taaeyon and talk to Dean instead.

"Exactly, Hayi-ssi" Dean smiled.

"So, how far have you guys prepared?" Hayi asked again, excited to hear their preperation.

"The beach has been booked, gown and suits are cuttenly in the making, and now we're preparing for the foods" Dean explained.

"Umm, I am actaully planning to bring Zico-ssi to our wedding venue to talk with the hotel's food department there" Dean added. 

"Then go with them, Oppa" Hayi insisted Zico to go.

"We're planning to go next week but Zico-ssi said he's going on a vacation" Dean interrupted.

Hayi glared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter